YCM Undermeta Agency

[quote name='Chris' timestamp='1342044350' post='5974582']
Batterymen would need a lot more than just a little support (unless you mean a little broken support) to be good.
[/quote]If there were more Batterymen, in the style of the other ones

They could be amazing.

They need a lot of better low-level Batterymen, because their S/T support is decent (albeit lacking) and their high-levels are great, in what they are meant to do :'O

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too much Hanzo reliance.

You want 3 Transformation and no Super Transformation (And thus no WDN) in the deck. They're both separate builds.

You'll also (from that) want max Duality.

And no Duplication. And run BoM.

Veiler is good. Birdman won't do you much good.

Personally I hate running more than 1 Terraforming in the deck.

/might be forgetting other stuff you should run

[color=#696969]Why didn't I learn about this place before? Seems pretty nice.[/color]

[color=#696969]Username: newhat[/color]
[color=#696969]DN Name: newhat[/color]
[color=#696969]Favorite Undermeta Deck(s): Madolche, Enchanted Ritual Art (Sonic Deck), Steelswarm Chaos[/color]

[color=#696969]Also, why Poly with no King?[/color]

Block Mash

[img]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac187/Deraj_2010/BlockMash-14.jpg[/img]

I'm thinking about fitting in 1 more Fossil Dyna. It's flip-up effect can hit a lot of monsters, and it saved me in a test run just now from Utopia. Treacherous Trap Hole is a good card. You [i]need[/i] to know the right time when to use it, and eating 2 monsters anytime for no cost is great.

Chalice is a fill-in for Veiler, which can't ran because it's a LIGHT and clashes with Block Golem. It also let's Pearl/KM Bro hit bigger monsters. Sniper is MST bait. Foolish makes Block a little faster. Boulder searches the Super KM Bros., obviously.

For the side, Soul Taker is sided to get rid of Lightpulsars and make it miss the timing. Neko Mane is to stop Wind-Up loop (still idea on paper, but the idea is to combo with Maxx to draw into it). Barbaros is in case of Skill Drain. MoJar 2 is sided because...I have no idea.

Tested the version against a player with some weird Offering-Xyz-Gadgets-Junk-Warrior-Apprentice-with-Ryu-Kokki-thing deck. A pretty fun game. It was tense, and let me play out the deck. I held onto Treacherous most of the game, set it on my 2nd-to-last turn, and flipped it after my opponent dropped a 2nd Utopia to eat his Junk Warrior and Utopia. Next turn, he Solemn'd my Gigantes and quit because I still had Sandman to go for game.

[img]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac187/Deraj_2010/BlockMashvsGadgetJunkOfferingThingWin.jpg[/img]

Username: The flying penguin(formerly known as Cherry_blossom)
DN Name: Sirluke99
Favorite Undermeta Deck(s): Mokey mokey beat down, Penguin, Naturia,Moray frogs, Ice counter dek
I have been waiting for soemthing like this o3o

[quote name='Chris' timestamp='1342130004' post='5975890']
"Mash" is a pointless type of deck even as an undermeta choice if it's not a Gallis deck, you can literally make the deck better by just taking out the monsters that aren't as good and replacing them with S/Ts. =/
[/quote]

I like high monster count. I could drop 3 monsters for Dualities though.

[quote name='Bringer☆de Cake' timestamp='1342132216' post='5975953']
Post build?
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kn0F4.jpg[/IMG]

Thinking of replacing Car Ds with Duality. The deck tests very well and has a great match up against HERO Beat.

Archived