Dragons

Wicket

What do you think of Royal Legacy so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of Royal Legacy so far?

• Excellent
    • Moderate
    • Poor

• Administrators
Anything is possible. It is possible that the Earth has only been around for 5000 years. There would just have to be A LOT of odd circumstances that occurred.

Errrr.........errrrr.............errrrr.......ERRRRR............ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I dont beleve in evelution' date='I do beleve the world is over 1,000,000's of years old,and its supost to be swalloded by the sun in about 5000-5,000,000 years,I seen it on the dicovery channal.[/quote']

It's very unusual that you don't believe in the appocalypse/rapture, AND believe the earth has been around for millions of years, but do not believe in evolution.

On topic please.

I'd like to think that there were, but it's highly unlikely, the fact that Dragons only appear in mythology, and that there have been no discoveries, that I know of, that have lead more than a small minority that Dragons did indeed once roam the lands.

• 1 month later...

*sighs* nutty your grammar is atrocious, your beliefs are archaic, and you know absolutely nothing on the PHILOSOPHERS' STONE, yea i went there and yea you spelled it's name WRONG. Take it from someone that is well rounded in the scientific and religious fields, just because there is no proof doesn't mean that it doesn't exist PERIOD! We never found jesus christ's body or anything that could 'absolutely' prove his existence, the only thing we have to say he was here and lived on this earth is an old book (no offense to Christianity, the religion not its people), that has been re-written so many times that most of the truth has fallen out of it, ever heard of the King James version of the bible? Well let me tell you something, King James took out everything about Lilith that was in the bible and several other things. You wanna know why? Cause he thought that it gave women too much power and in order to prevent an uprising within the female gender at that time he took it all out before distributing his 'lovely' version of the bible. For another thing, i will make something perfectly clear with you. I AM A WICCAN BY CHOICE, I HOLD NO ILL WILL TOWARD ANY RELIGION, I STRESS THE ANY RELIGION PART, I DO NOT ACCEPT NOR DENY THE EXISTENCE OF JESUS CHRIST, HIS TEACHINGS, OR WHAT TRUTH THERE IS IN THE BIBLE(again, no offense to Christianity). OH! Before I forget, Nutty, the Philosophers' Stone isn't a diamond, its anatomical make-up isn't anywhere near a diamond's anatomical make-up, Period. Take it from someone who has been researching the lore, myths, legends, and history of it for 8 years and still going. I don't know how old you are or how adept you are at reading and learning foreign languages, but my advice for you is learn to speak and read Latin, because certain Latin books and text is where you'll find the most information on the stone. Thank you all and have a nice day, dark_magician_girl ^_^

Archived