Dragons

Wicket

What do you think of Royal Legacy so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of Royal Legacy so far?

• Excellent
    • Moderate
    • Poor

I think thay were never real...It would be nice to think that!but theres no prof,I wish thay were real thow!Becuse you need a stone from inside a dragon to make the Pholasiphers stone!(Pholasiphers stone:A dimond that can tern enything into enything like magic.)

but there is proof, scientist explored an ice cave on an unkown mountain and found "a burial ground for 15th century soldiers in 15th century armor." and at the end of the cave was a perfectly fossalized dragon incased in a block of ice. they took it to their lab and are probably now, investigating it and researching it. the computer graphics are what they think might have been the dragons when they were alive 65 million years ago. plus, you people are forgetting the word EVOLUTION! dinosaurs, dragons, sea serpents, Loch Ness Monster. They're all related. If you dont know what i mean, ill waste more time telling you people about it.

im christain and i kinda belive

I'm not a christian and I believe evolution is 100% true.

I don't beleave in evalotion cince I'm a Christian' date='[/quote']

Sigh.......do you also believe the universe has been around for only 5000 years?

whoops read nuttys post wrong im also 100% true evoulution is true if the world was only 5000 years old why have the found rocks and bones over 3 million years old??

Anything is possible. It is possible that the Earth has only been around for 5000 years. There would just have to be A LOT of odd circumstances that occurred.

But about Dragons. It wouldn't affect me either way, but I suppose there could have been dragons.

I mean, they may have not been all magical, but there could have been some sort of organism that resembled a Dragon.

I believe in evolution, and the long time it took to create Earth and all that shizzle. I believe in God. I don't really have a specific religion.

Although, I don't care that much about any of that. I'm trying to care more, I just don't have the motivation.

4 days before school is over for me and our science sub made us watch a movie

here's the link to it

http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/dragons/

Still think they are not real? Have a change of heart? The creatures that make our cards. Could they be real?

What do you think?

I saw a really good documentary about dragons a while ago that explained how these people found a fossil of what they thought was a dragon and they even managed to explain how it could breathe fire. It almost made me believe they exist.

but about Dragons. It wouldn't affect me either way' date=' but I suppose there could have been dragons.

I mean, they may have not been all magical, but there could have been some sort of organism that resembled a Dragon.[/quote']

yea that makes enough sence, but i think dragons came from alchmists/magicians/ect. creating smoke clouds/fireballs from chemical reactions, they have proven that chinease alchmists made an extreme form of gunpower (even more powerfull, but more reactive)

Archived