Has the card maker changed?

I had to remake some of my old cards, but while doing so I saw that rare effects have changed. By this I mean that they no longer have the shininess to them. Just look at an old super rare card that was made, and than look at a new super.

This might just be me, but I haven't seen any threads on this so I had the ask.

Yeah, I agree about cards looking better without the holo-y thing.

Something else I noticed, though, is that my old cards (that I made before the server change by uploading pics that I had saved and edited on my computer) no longer have their images. Is that something I did, or did the previously uploaded pics get wiped out when the forum switched servers? I am so confused, and would hate to have lost all those wonderful images....

Yeah, I can find all of them again on various old threads that I posted them on, but I won't be able to edit them unless I take the posts, crop the image, and re-upload it to all the cards (which is like over 100 >_<), which I will only do if absolutely necessary.

I'm glad it's not just me though.

NO! All my work gone! Lucky I backed them up on my PC......

You are lucky.Nothing hapended to me but i havent checked.I had a folder 4 my cards i was dragging it into another folder to clean up 2nd harddrive then my power shut off and its gone.and i didnt have a system restore on the 2nd hardrive

Archived