Awkward Attack and Defense

Favourite duel of all time is [b]still[/b] when I managed to Gale on a Verz Heliotrope, with a Solemn Judgment somewhere in the duel leaving me on the most awkward of Life Points.

ATK and DEF in the x50s are perfectly fine. They add finesse to the game. Anything else is awful only for overcomplicating a game (besides, YGO will never need the little figures, which I feel is a good thing).

There are so many magic numbers you can overcome with the 50s. 1950 is a great example.

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1344502499' post='6001835']
yea, bring back monsters with weird stats liker most of Panik's cards (Barox, [b]Dark Chimera[/b], King of Yamimakai, Reaper of the Cards, *see below*)

[/quote][quote name='Cobalt_000' timestamp='1344545983' post='6002268']
Nobody Ever mentions this guy...

Dark Chimera... This card inspired an entire deck of mine, revolving around making your opponent have to do more complicated math.
[/quote]

See the bolded, remember using alot of the akward atk and def monsters in Yugioh falsebound kingdom had some fun times on that game.

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1344546353' post='6002275']
See the bolded, remember using alot of the akward atk and def monsters in Yugioh falsebound kingdom had some fun times on that game.
[/quote]
i remember YGO the Falsebound Kingdom, their stats are more awkward than the card game itself

Archived