Pandoria [ OOC / Not Started / Momentarily Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my app:

[spoiler=My App :P]
[img]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/1994/icn011448.png[/img]
[i]"'A cowboy who knows kung fu'? Yeah, I guess you could say that I'm something like that."[/i]

[b][u]Personal Info[/u][/b]
Username: 85685685
Name: Kazuma Taihō
Date of Birth: August 9
Blood Type: A
Hobby(s): Shaolin Kung Fu, watching American westerns, listening to loud music (not often)

[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9611/art5.jpg[/img]

Kazuma is a male standing at 176 cm (5'9") and weighing 63 kg (139 lbs.). He has hazel eyes and dark-brown, almost black, medium-long hair that reaches to the nape of his neck and down around his eyes on the front. His body is of an average size with a lean build and an average peach toned skin color. He often wears his school uniform in an unusual way with no tie and his jacket only half-way buttoned from the bottom allowing you to see the undershirt which is usually dark-grey or red. His casual attire consists of his favorite white-leather jacket covering his sleeveless t-shirt, which is often red bearing a large cartoon-like skull on the back which is covered completely by the jacket, topping off his slightly loose black jeans and dark-grey sneakers with white trim.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:]
Rational, sensitive, and strong willed. Kazuma holds a firm belief in what he believes is right and wrong, though his belief may not be the same as the majority at times. He's also fairly stubborn. When it comes to belief against right-or-wrong, Kazuma will always choose his belief, though "belief" doe not refer to a religious belief. He does believe that there is a God out there somewhere but he doesn't allow this belief to rule over his regular life. His belief stands in himself and the others he loves. Even if he doesn't show it, he would be devastated if he were to lose a member of his close family or a close friend. Kazuma's outlook on the world is quite broad though he never expects much from others. If he were stuck in a situation where his only option was help from others, he'd accept that help but would still consider how he could go about it on his own. This may be because he'd prefer not to endanger others as well as his profound will to protect them. If he found any moment to throw himself in front of the bullet, he would.
[/spoiler]
Pandora's Box Piece: A smalls golden shard ironically in the shape of a small bullet. Kazuma always carries it with him, usually in his pocket.

[b][u]Combat Info[/u][/b]
[spoiler=Verx Gear][b][u]Verx Game Type I[/u][/b]
Name: Magna Ardor
[spoiler=Appearance:]
(Shown above in "Appearance" spoiler.)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Power(s)/Technique(s):]
[b]Amplified Speed[/b]: When Magna Ardor is equipped, Kazuma's physical speed is amplified to near impossible speeds. At his best, he could match a speeding bullet.

[b]Small-arms Burst[/b]: allows for a weak burst of heat to be shot from Magna Ardor. This can knock back mostly anything around the size of the average person and move small obstacles.

[b]Ardor Bullet[/b]: Hot air is sucked into the barrel of Magna Ardor and can be fired. The "bullets" are tightly compressed pockets of hot air that act like a super-heated lead bullet. This can be used several times over with the more hot air absorbed creating more "bullets".

[b]Residuum[/b]: allows for most meltable materials, such as metal or plastic, to be loaded in order to create "surplus" ammo when enough heat to create Ardor Bullets is not available using it's weak internal heat source. It isn't as powerful as Ardor Bullet, but still packs a wallop.
[/spoiler]

[b][u]Verx Game Type II[/u][/b]
Appearance: Unknown.
Power(s)/Technique(s): Unknown.

[b][u]Verx Game Type III[/u][/b]
Appearance: Unknown
Power(s)/Technique(s): Unknown.

[b][u]Verx Game - Omega Forme[/u][/b]
Appearance: Unknown.
Power(s)/Technique(s):Unknown[/spoiler]
Ability(s): [b]Shaolin Kung Fu[/b]: It seems odd that someone like Kazuma would know any sort of martial arts but he was taught by his grandfather in order to "keep him out of trouble".
[/spoiler]

[quote name='useD Swordsman' timestamp='1344818748' post='6005730']
[color=#0000CD]You know that post is spam, right? And can't you guys seriously just get a room already?[/color]
[/quote]

Sorry!

To make this post on topic, about time Kaka.
And interesting app. A baby-faced(His appearance makes him look really young) Cowboy ninja. Interesting.

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1344833361' post='6006064']
I will review all the apps soon, and then, I will announce that I hate every single app on here (including my own app) and close the RP... Good luck to all the contestants! :P
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]It's funny because that's something you'd possibly do.[/color]

What? This is totally a contest! Combatants must push their imagination and creative ability to the utmost extreme finding avenues of thoughts that allow for balanced yet interesting play in order to create a character whom will aid in manifesting the RP we desire. MY APP IS THE APP THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS! Neither Anti-spiral Kakashi, Lord WierdGuy, or whatever the other contest who I forget that's the Village Mayor will stop me! My app gain favor little by little, because that's how I drill works!

[quote name='Raine™ vi Britannia' timestamp='1344909528' post='6006735']
What? This is totally a contest! Combatants must push their imagination and creative ability to the utmost extreme finding avenues of thoughts that allow for [color=#B22222][b]balanced[/b][/color] yet interesting play in order to create a character whom will aid in manifesting the RP we desire. MY APP IS THE APP THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS! Neither Anti-spiral Kakashi, Lord WierdGuy, or whatever the other contest who I forget that's the Village Mayor will stop me! My app gain favor little by little, because that's how I drill works!
[/quote]
Your app is not this. xD

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1344910084' post='6006742']
Your app is not this. xD
[/quote]

My character has little to no actual combat ability and is augmented with a variety of creatures allowing for versatility but making it known that in 1v1 fights, most of the time they will be outmatched unless he serves as support or outsmarts opponents. If anything, I've forced him to be UP in order to give combat reasons to make allies and such, rather than lone gunman.

[quote name='Raine™ vi Britannia' timestamp='1344910971' post='6006747']
My character has little to no actual combat ability and is augmented with a variety of creatures allowing for versatility but making it known that in 1v1 fights, most of the time they will be outmatched unless he serves as support or outsmarts opponents. If anything, I've forced him to be UP in order to give combat reasons to make allies and such, rather than lone gunman.
[/quote]
Sorry if that seemed like an attack. I didn't mean it that way, but we've pretty much settled this.

Alright, so after careful reading and deliberation, and I seriously did thought about it in-depth. The person I've decided to accept is...

[spoiler=Winner... B*TCH!]Kakashi Hatake the Well-Endowed <-- you will take this title and be proud of it >_>[/spoiler]

Ok I should have a bit of free time tomorrow to at least start on my app. If not then I'll definitely get to it on Wednesday. Ive come up with some sort of an idea but it's been pretty difficult to come up with something so yeah...This will probably be the last thing I'ma do when I get a chance to actually get on.

Also this goes for the Odiad RP as well Blu.

Archived