Pandoria [ OOC / Not Started / Momentarily Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#0000CD]I feel like I really could have made my app better but couldn't really figure out how exactly. App creation never really has been my strong suit after all. I just feel like I'm lacking in the personality department especially even though I was trying to go with my normal a**holish type but still with a bit more variation so that not all my characters of this type just blend together. I could just be putting a lot of pressure on myself though.[/color]

[spoiler=My App]
[img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7249/icn.png[/img]
“I may find you boring as hell but…that weapon. It’s absolutely amazing.”

[b][u]Personal Info[/u][/b]
Username: 12345678
Name: Atsushi Nakahara
Date of Birth: June 8th
Blood Type: O
Hobby(s): Weapon maintenance, testing, design, manufacturing and research. He enjoys helping his parents with their job. He’s been known to dabble a bit into electronics and robots having once been a member of the school’s robotics club. Also enjoys video games and reading action manga (anime as well) from time to time.
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/508866-bigthumbnail.jpg[/img]
Atsushi has a height of exactly six feet with an approximate weight of 165 lb. Even with the amount of work he does involving weaponry (more accurately put the amount of time he puts into his anything weapon related hobbies) and time he’s just stuck at a desk, table, bench, or computer he’s able to keep in shape by training with a variety of different weapons. Contrary to that every so often he’s been known to not be able to do a good job at maintaining his hygiene and skip showers or just keep his hair messy. While in school he will normally wear his uniform buttoned up all the way. Anyway else and his tie will just end up getting in the way of things. He will wear his jacket completely unbuttoned though when relaxing or doing something that requires a bit more freedom of movement. His casual attire consists of a normal white t-shirt. When he goes out and it’s cold he might wear a blue jacket along with his t-shirt and depending on how cold it’ll either be zipped or unzipped. The jacket has a few holes that have been sloppily patched up and burn marks showing that he also uses it for protection when testing out a few weapons. He’ll usually just wear bland blue jeans as well. Altogether his clothing of choice shows that he doesn’t really care all that much about his personal appearance.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]
Atsushi tends to have a complete lack of interest and a bit of a lack of knowledge in things that don’t in some way involve weapons or he just doesn’t find practical which in his case would be something that doesn't involve or can't be applied to weapon design and their usage. His lack of interest in things also includes most other people so he has the tendency to avoid others and simply keep to himself even resorting to derogatory words in order to just keep people away from him. His people skills are regarded as just plain being absolutely terrible as he can be incredibly stubborn, pretty quick to anger, and known to use some pretty poor language. He won’t bother with things that may be going on around him but if it were to actually affect him then he may be quick to act.
[/spoiler]
Pandora's Box Piece: A very simplistic shard that Atsushi keeps in his pants pocket. It was given to him by his parents so that he could essentially become a test subject for the effects and power of the verx gear. Being the weapon otaku that he is he accepted with no hesitation.

[b][u]Combat Info[/u][/b]
[spoiler=Verx Gear]
[b][u]Verx Game Type I[/u][/b]
Name: God’s Sheath
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/swarmofbees2.jpg?w=550&h=147[/img]
God’s sheath is based off of a weapon used in China during the Ming Dynasty called the Nest of Bees. Instead of that color and pattern it’s a solid golden color. It also has a strap on it so he can easily carry it around.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Power(s)/Technique(s)]
Weapon Generator- It should be noted that right away that God’s Sheath isn’t really just a weapon but one that creates other weapons. The weapons created are typically of fairly low quality and are easily crushed in comparison to that of a normal verx gear but they still have properties of one and are able to damage Sins. It should also be noted that weapons created are already pre existing and no bigger than so he can't Every time God’s Sheath is activated it has an ammo limit of 50 weapons. Guns actually take up two spots for the gun itself and its magazine with ammo. Bows an arrows are have a similar state except with each arrow taking up a spot. Weapons created will disappear when God’s Sheath turns back into being a simple shard.
Unsheath- Atsushi is able to pull out a weapon he wants simply by reaching in God’s Sheath and pulling out the weapon he desired at the moment. He has another technique to take weapons out as well.
Nest of Hornets- He’s able to take aim with God’s Sheath and fire out ten weapons at a single time in the direction God’s Sheath is pointed in. The weapons he fires are typically bladed weapons so that damage can actually be done. Unlike a gun two slots would be taken up for something that would barely harm a fly. Weapons taken out of God’s Sheath this way are actually able to be used again although their durability will be lowered a bit.
[/spoiler]

[b][u]Verx Game Type II[/u][/b]
Appearance: N/A
Power(s)/Technique(s): N/A

[b][u]Verx Game Type III[/u][/b]

[b][u]Verx Game - Omega Forme[/u][/b]
[/spoiler]
Ability(s):
Weapon Master- Although he’ll never surpass somebody who has mastered a single weapon he shows great skills with all kinds of different weapons. Even ones he might be picking up for the very first time.
Barehanded Deficiency- Without even a stick in his hand Atsushi can get his ass handed to him fairly quickly. He can fight fine with even something like brass knuckles that’ll really just enhance damage from punches but without anything he’s near useless.
[b][u]Other Info[/u][/b]
-Atsushi’s first name means “industrious” while his surname means “field.” His father, when he named him, was trying to imply that the field was industrious because of a factory that was placed upon it. Most people just tend to think it means something about good crops.
-His favorite manga is Gamaran because of how in depth it gets into pretty much every action taken by the characters in combat with all sorts of different weapons and styles.
-While excelling in most subjects like math, science, drafting, robotics, and engineering he tends to fall back quite a bit in communication arts and languages classes. He also vary a bit in social studies. His problems in those classes are caused from a mix of general lack of interest, sleeping through them, and being just plain poor with them anyway.
-His parents are weapon designers and engineers. They’re the reason he himself loves weapons so much. After discovering the shard and that Atsushi was capable of using it they gave it to him so that proper research could be done on it.
-He was kicked out of the robotics club for being incapable of working along with others and creating a few robots that ended up just being far too dangerous.
[/spoiler]

[color=#0000CD]At least I beat Hotaru to posting this. v_v[/color]

I don't know what you're talking about, his personality is great and unique! And his Verx Gear, would've never expected it which makes it even better! All in all, you know you're accepted ;)

EDIT: Alright, something to note before we start the RP. Your characters already have your Verx Gear and everything, but you do not know the origin of Verx Gears, Sins, or anything relating to it.

[spoiler=app]
[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/r2jm1d.jpg[/img]
[i]"I never wished to hurt anyone ….But that’s all I ever do…"[/i]

[b][u]Personal Info[/u][/b]
Username:7[b]68[/b]23[b]5[/b]90

Name: Miyu Satomi

Date of Birth: February 14

Blood Type: O -

Hobby(s): Observing others

[spoiler=Appearance: ] [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/24bnk91.jpg[/img]

Though a lot of people think she dyed her hair, and wear contacts those are her true hair and eye colors. When she was younger she had black hair and eyes, but after the Pandora shard got stuck in her eye her hair changed to white and her eye turned auburn. Along with those two unnatural colors and her black eye patch she attracts quite a bit of attention. Miyu is an average 5’4, and weighs 137lb. When not in school her wardrobe is quite diverse, however, other than the school uniform she does not own any skirts. When in school she is always seen with a whistle around her neck, and is never without a small notebook to write down appointments and other notes.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:] Miyu is described as cheerful, and extremely helpful. If someone comes to her for help then she will do what she can, and always does it with a smile. She is dedicated to her duties in school, and enjoys them quite as something to expel her energy. Some people even believe Miyu naïve, but that is far from the truth; she’s observant, ever watchful of those around her, and extremely self-conscientious. However, despite all of this people can detect a certain detachment from her, and they feel as if her emotions aren’t genuine due to it never reaching her eyes. It’s because Miyu doesn’t want to get close to anyone, and as a result doesn’t make an effort to create bonds with other people even though she gets along with most.

The reason she doesn’t try for friends is because she is afraid, not of others but of herself. Miyu never knows if/when the seal will weaken, and her power will suddenly leak out. Because of that fear she doesn’t allow herself to have friends in order to protect them. As for her emotions, she’s not emotionless in fact she’s truly a very energetic person. However, due to the Pandora piece merging into her body(going so far as to even change her biological structure of her hair and eye color) she is afraid that if she gets too worked up then it will cause her ability to flare and overpower the seal. Miyu isn’t sure if her theory is true but she doesn’t want to test it out. No matter what she’s feeling she will be smiling as to try and control herself.

While she doesn't often show her anger, there are times when her eye grows cold and she silently glares at the person. As if sizing them up and waiting for there first movement to gauge what she should do next. So it could be safe to say that she has a hidden, darker and colder side to her personality that she doesn’t show but sometimes slip out.[/spoiler]

Pandora's Box Piece: A plain shard that is lodged into her right eye

[b][u]Combat Info[/u][/b]
[spoiler=Verx Gear][b][u]Verx Game Type I[/u][/b]
Name: Eye of Horus

Appearance: Extremely simple; Miyu’s left eye has no pupil and instead is a large iris that glows purple. Inside of the iris is a[url="http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/box_005/post_15/696612_16341779_lz.jpg"] seal.[/url] That seal is also on the inside of the eye patch. This seal is it's most basic form.

Power(s)/Technique(s): The power of this version is nothing but pure destruction. Once she takes the eye patch on power starts building up behind her eye. The seal is then projected about an inch from her eye, and then a large beam of energy shoots out continuously until she covers her eye back up with her eye patch. If she uses it too much then her eye might start bleeding but the pain isn’t much. Since she doesn’t have any control over her power, if she removes her eye patch for too long then she can pass out from exhaustion.

[b][u]Verx Game Type II[/u][/b]
Appearance:
Power(s)/Technique(s):

[b][u]Verx Game Type III[/u][/b]
Appearance:
Power(s)/Technique(s):

[b][u]Verx Game - Omega Forme[/u][/b]
Appearance:
Power(s)/Technique(s):
Ability(s):[/spoiler]

[b][u]Other Info[/u][/b]
-Miyu’s favorite food is Onigiri with hot sauce mixed in, which turns it red
- Miyu is student body president, her class representative, and team captain for track and swim.
- Uses correct honorific when addressing someone.
- She has a number of Domestic abilities(ie: Cooking, sewing, cleaning, etc…)
- Miyu can sleep anywhere and at any time
- Cannot swim
- Lives with her father; Kyotsuke Satomi[/spoiler]

I hope my app is good enough. I kind of feel like I could have done better -_-

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1346159164' post='6014548']
Yay! Desu liked it too! Now I can die hapy!...But I wont just yet...
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Is it possible NOT to like an app created by you?[/color]
[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1346171392' post='6014650']
Man, now I feel like my app is the worst of them all. :T Eh, it's not that bad. I'll just try not to disappoint in the actual RP.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]If your app wasn't that good you wouldn't have kicked the ass of three other people.[/color]
[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1346178900' post='6014732']
Don't worry over something like that, you're app is amazing. I'm really looking forward to all of our characters interacting!
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Agreed. We have a pretty well diversed cast in terms ofr characters and abilities. This should be good.[/color]

Archived