Pokémon Academy: The Original Remade [IC][PG-13]

Aesirson

When Ice had come out of her lapse she found herself laying on Areo's legs, she wrapped her arms around his chest and pulled herself up until head was against his chest. Ice's eyes where wide with fear and she began to shiver uncontrolablely as she buried her face inside Areo's even further inside Areo's shirt and into his chest. Feeling safe in his arms she let loose the feelings that had pent-up inside herself and cried into his shirt.

"You'll never let me go right, he doesn't ever have to come and take me away make me one of his slaves again, he did the most horrible things, had rage filled Pokemon attack, and the electric whip oh god if we failed him he beat us with an electric whip, Areo you didn't have to be anywhere in the past, but if you can help it never leave me now,"Ice said nearly going into hysterics, but the last part was hardly a whisper,"I need you Areo."

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Areo embraced Ice even tighter. "W- well, it's all okay now, Ice...the torturing, it's all gone, he's gone." He assured her. "I'm not going to leave you again. It's all my fault I let you get caught in that Gyarados's attack..." He kissed her cheek lightly, his lips brushing against her skin for a split second. "Please, don't be sad-"

That's when Michael knocked.

"Nobody in here, probably on an errand or something. Feel free to come in." Areo stated, dully and reluctantly, assuming his usual quiet self.

He was still by Ice's side, though he had to draw back from hugging her as Michael entered, in embarrassment. Somewhere nearby lay his Noctowl, weak and still recovering from the Thunder.Brighton's Dratini had given it. He would have to get faster, and have a rematch later. If he couldn't conquer that diva, he had no hope of conquering Charizard. Two years ago, Taillow suffered a severe Fire Fang from that Charizard that hospitalized it for four months. Now Taillow had already recovered, and he was counting on Noctowl to rise up to the challenge as well.

He had long since forgiven the Charizard. It had been a wild Pokemon, after all, and technically it was him who had insisted on a battle. A foolish battle that didn't even last a minute. It had dared him to come back some day. This is Areo's life goal. Not conquering the Pokemon League, not becoming champion, but something as simple as catching a specific Pokemon.

He was quiet.

Still, now he had a second life goal...and that was Ice. It gave him more of a reason to stay in this Academy than anything else.

While thinking and looking down at Ice, he waited for Michael to say something.

Michael entered quietly, pushing the door open with a barely audible creak as he crossed the carpetted floor. He was silent for a few moments as he looked around the beds, seeing that the infirmary was mostly empty. A Chansey was wandering around quietly, folding sheets and doing menial nurse work, followed closely by a small Happiny, folding a napkin in her hand, as if imitating it's evolution. [i]What a marvellous sight.[/i] Michael mused as he found a chair and sat down, moving his vision over to Ice and Aero.

It was obvious they had been embracing but moment before, and they were both sat on the floor, but Michael ignored that, instead merely smiling sympathetically at them both. His vision moved over to the Noctowl resting quietly on the next bed over at almost the same time Aero did, and felt a pang of sadness for the creature as small shocks rattled it's body every so often. He sighed and placed his head in his hands for a moment, rubbing sleep from his eyes, before lifting his face again to see Aero glance his way, before lowering his head to Ice. Michael sighed and started to talk, the smile fading from his face as he looked to the floor.

"You've gone through a lot today, haven't you." Michael stated, breaking the silence. Despite the wording, it was obviously a statement, and required no answer. As such, silence prevailed. "This is what the world is like. It's a sad truth, but it's a truth non-the-less." Still silence. [i]I should probably leave.[/i] Michael thought as he looked to the window. It was almost time for the next lesson, and the couple probably wanted leaving alone. "If you ever need any help, with anything, dont be afraid to ask. I've been through lots, I've got experience. You just want to talk, and I'm here." Michael added, looking towards the door. He didn't really need a reaction, he had seen that Ice was okay, but felt that he wanted at least a small conversation with the two. He didn't want to seem so distant to everyone.

"Wait, don't go yet Micheal, I have something I need to tell you both something,"Ice said lifting herself up from Areo's grip and on to the infirmary bed,"Areo I have told of my past, but the full story, and Micheal I've come to trust that you won't say anything either, so I need someone to tell about my past everything,"Ice said and diverted her eyes to the ground so they would have a chance to leave if the wanted to, Ice toke a deep breath and began,"When I was very young less than a year old my parents being very poor sold me to a man named George Elias. Dr. Elias worked for Team Rocket, who was trying to develop a team of super humans that could control Pokemon at will. So 'bought' children to use for their experiments,four to be exact, we were taken away from our families and brought to Dr. Elias's lab, to be experimented on. At the age of three we were injected with DNA changing experimental drug that would give use of a larger percent of our minds that most humans and it would allows to use psychic powers, unfourtunately the drug didn't go as planned and we didn't have the full extent of powers that we should have had, nor did we know how to use them. So at the age of 4 Dr. Elias began brainwashing us to get rid of any memory of our past we may have had, but we clung on to one thing our names,the names our parents had given us. My name was Sheila, and the other four kids I can't rmember. He put us in training when we we six, and he would do terrible things to us and the Pokemon housed there. He would have a Cubone claw at us, have Exploud and Loudred yell into microphones that would feed into a sound amplification chamber that we were in, have Slaking or Kangaskhan attack all to have us practice our psychic powers he said, he had other forms of torture but those were his favorites and if we failed any tasks he would whip us with and electric whip,"Ice finished so now you know.

Michael stood up slowly as the silence wore on, feeling that, although he had offered his friendship to them, he wasn't welcome at this moment. He didn't mind, this seemed to be a private moment anyway, and decided it would be best if he were off. He shrugged to himself and started to walk away, his footsteps soft on the carpetted floor. He was almost at the door, and was reaching for the handle when he was stopped by Ice. The cold metal of the handle seemed to send shivers up his spine as he froze, not turning around.

And so Ice told her story. It wasn't long, and he had a suspicion that this was purposeful and that she was holding back more, but that wasn't his to ask about. And it was a chilling tale anyway. He listened intently, not moving from his spot or showing any signs of conciousness as he listened, his eyes closing and picturing the scenes. As she finished her tale, his eyes opened extremely wide and he was almost tempted to look around at her, to comfort her and offer condolences or such, but that was Aero's job. This was not Michael's area of expertise, and instead of saying anything, he left, closing the door swiftly behind him.

He strode to the next class in haste, wanting to push himself into learning so as to try and push down the story to the recesses of his mind. As he turned into the corridor of his next class, he noticed a bounding ball of orange fur rushing towards him, though Growlithe stopped as soon as it saw the expression on Michael's face. Michael returned him to his pokéball without so much as a glance and entered his next classroom silently, his eyes dark, and seated himself at the very back, away from anyone else. An unusual sight, for he was often surrounded by friends and aquantances.

"....Ah."

Areo breathed out this as she told her story. She had told him bits and pieces, about the tortures and her granted ability, but she had never exactly told him the entire story about the person called 'Dr. Elias' up until now. While Ice chatted on and on, he embraced her again with total disregard for Michael, almost on the verge of tears as she continued on. She had had such a horrible past compared to his. Being only human, he couldn't possibly understand such horrors on himself, only being able comfort her...

"Ice... just forget it." He told her bluntly. "The past is the past. You escaped from that Elias guy, and he's gone now. There's no need to keep remembering about it. He's never coming back, and even if he does, I'll rip off his limps, tear off his face, before proceeding to kick his ass."

Thoughts he had kept to himself about the man ended up being described. If Ice had asked him to describe his imagination further, she might've been surprised at how detailed it was, at how much he hated this man that had constantly tortured his best friend and crush. He continued to embrace the girl who had been through so much. For a girl called 'Ice', she was actually warm, and the amusing fact cheered him up a little.

"There's no need for you to worry anymore, okay? If you want, after the exams are over, we can just leave this Academy and..." He faltered for a bit, sighing. Tears were on his face. "Just be strong. Forget the past. Now, you're Ice, a quiet caring girl who likes appearances over power, bedazzlement over force, who joined this Academy, and who this little kid happens to l- l- l- like..." He blushed deeply at the last line and looked away - which was difficult to notice anyway since he was still embracing her. "Um, since after all, you're my best friend right?" He added hastily, his face still a bright red.

Jay remained passive through all the drama, silently recording all that transpired. All of the raw human emotion, the Sun dorm sweep of the training matches and the deepening rivalry between Michael and Brighton would make good material for the school's news club which he took video for. Quickly uploading the video to his friends at the school news club, he hoped that they would be able to make something of it. After doing so, Jay returned to the school to prepare for the next class.

----

Jay returned to find Brighton looking at yet more Pokemon to further inflate his giant ego. From what his good eye could see, he was looking to get a Milotic, arguably one of the most majestic Pokemon. Even Jay had to admit that Milotic was as beautiful as Brighton praised it to be.

"I'm sure you would enjoy a Milotic, but I wonder how you're going to cope with training a Feebas. That thing looks like a turd with fins and I've heard that if you don't get the right Feebas, no amount of dry Pokeblocks or Poffins will make it evolve into Milotic. Is it in you to take the risk?"

Moving his side of the room, Jay accessed his desktop and found that his friends at the reporting club had finished editing the video clips that Jay had sent them into the section they would play on the evening news.

What Jay saw was shocking. His video had been butchered and rearranged viciously to portray the Moon dormers as cowards who back out from challenges and made Brighton look like an abused hero, hated by the Moon dorm despite saving one of them. Jay's eyes got wide with horror of what he had created.

"What...have I done?!"

Brighton turned around to face his roommate only to have a giant continuous flow of tears streaming down his face though they did sparkle quite beautifully in the sunlight.

[color=#ff8c00]"WHY!!!! IT'S SO HIDEOUS!!" [/color] *sniffle* [color=#ff8c00]Its as you say I literally have to polish a turd, ugh what a vulgar word to describe such a vulgar...thing. Ugh I must go brush my teeth[/color] (the equivalent of washing your mouth out with soap).

As Brighton came back out with still brushing his teeth all three of his pokemon seemed to have gathered around Jay and his computer. Now what in the world could Jay be doing that would have attracted the attention of his overtly beautiful creatures. He walked over and could feel Jay's terror and then he looked at the screen. It just seemed to be clips of today's events that's all. He looked at his pokemon to wonder why whatever could be wrong with what's going on. He then went back and rinsed his mouth. When he came back the scene didn't change.

[color=#ff8c00]"What am I missing?"[/color] Dratini clicked on the mouse so that video started from the beginning. It started out the same and Brighton's face was unimpressed surely he was beautiful but what was wrong. As the video went on he noticed the carefully clipped omissions, a smile was growing across his face, he saw the constant the contortion in the Moon Dormers concessions, he smile was now an open mouth just hanging, he noticed how he was the protagonist of this epic and was being assaulted after saving lives. He could no longer hold it in he overflowed with laughter. He was literally rolling on the floor laughing out loud. Though his roommate was horrified Brighton himself was quite amused this was a nice was definitely something to look forward to.

[color=#ff8c00]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it hurts......make it stop...the pain!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!! [/color]He calmed down slightly as he could feel his pokemons glare.[color=#ff8c00] Okay I get it, but has ever something this ugly been so funny.[/color] Yes this distortion of truth, amalgamation of malice, and visual representation of lies was truly ugly even though it flattered the truly beautiful. If Brighton had any power to obliterate this filth he would, but he doesn't and it is quite a funny rendition if only to see the look on Areo's face when he gets a chance to view it. [color=#ff8c00]Well roommate, it seems we both have a heaping pile of ugly coming our way lets brace ourselves.[/color] he said patting his roommate on the shoulder still laughing.

Archived