Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beginning, your characters Dorian and Brighton and Mactacsic have never ceased to leave my mind since they have abilities and qualities completely different from ordinary characters.

Hopefully, though, your character in this RP is one that doesn't have orange text and won't be getting on my nerves e_e

Make him gay- *slapped*

There aren't many options, I'm afraid. There's the loud and black Clarice (Beginning), the merciless mercenary Quentin (Hatcher)...and the other two females are vampires, a princess (ClearAngel) and a scientist (encapturer).

Sorry for the lack of updates, but [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/288347-legend-blood-acceptingnot-startedpg-13ooc-remake/page__st__20#entry6008874"]Kaname has already been finished[/url], and Shanna Keynes, (who's already been mentioned in Kaname's bio) will be apped for shortly.

Now that I've figured out what I want Shanna to actually [i]be.[/i]

OK... thanks for letting me know. Anyway, onwards and upwards.

[spoiler=Applimication le 2nd][b]Username:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Name:[/b] Shanna [acronym='pronounced kayns']Keynes[/acronym]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Race:[/b] [acronym='Well, at least that's how she was born. See Appearance for details of what Shanna has now become.']Human[/acronym]
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/232/f/3/collab3_by_jerii_fish-d5br0qw.jpg[/img]
^Image Credit goes to jerii-fish

Since being captured by Kaname, Shanna has been stripped of much of her clothing, only being left with the top piece of a bikini, the better to stop her breasts from being fully exposed to the public, and a red loincloth to cover the vast multitude of stitches connecting her human body to the tail of a shark, which can be found all the way around her hips. Shanna's teeth have all been stripped out and replaced with bone replicas of sharks' teeth, and she also as a shark's dorsal fin stitched to her back. This is [i]thankfully[/i] positioned below the bikini strap, although it will always remain awfully close. Gills have been placed on each side of Shanna's body, the slits left open below her arm pits so the gills can function effectively. However, Shanna's hair remains long as it's [i]always[/i] been, stopping just below the shoulder blades. But it effectively hides a bite mark in the back of her neck, where Kaname always draws the blood that he needs from her. From the center of her scalp to the tip of her tail, Shanna measures out to be 6' 4", but because she can't stand on the tip of her tail, she loses at [i]least [/i]one to one and a half feet's worth of height, if not more.[/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Previously a spy working for John Alexander, otherwise known as The Phoenix, Shanna Keynes was personally assigned to seek out the vampires, and see what their plan of attack was so the humans could counter it. Shanna wanted the vampires to die as much as anyone and, although she preferred a more [i]active[/i] role in the vampires' demise, she seemed more than content with just the mere scouting. Any role would do for her if she got to work alongside John. However, as she conducted her spying mission, Shanna's curiosity get the better of her, resulting in her stumbling across Kaname Gedozurai's fortified laboratory, and finding out all this [i]amazing[/i] research that he had done in the name of solving the typical vampire problems. Amongst such research, Shanna also located the blue-prints for the blunderbuss and the musket of which Kaname would hand-craft for the vampires to defend themselves with, along with his plans to carry out the now abandoned expedition of the comet. But she never knew she was compromised the very moment she began her poking around. That was... until she turned to rush out of the lab and report her treasure trove of information to John, only to stare down the barrel of the prototype blunderbuss that Kaname kept on him at all times. Panicking, Shanna tried to cast her ninjitsu, but was shot in the leg in intervention, before being shot in the [i]other[/i] leg to prevent her escape. However, Kaname had never killed Shanna. Instead, [i]she[/i] ended up becoming a test subject in a whole new experiment; the art of fusing human with beast. Before he conducted this experiment though, Kaname had hypnotized Shanna, and asked what she would've wanted to be if she weren't a human. Shanna, in a dreamy voice, replied that she would've wanted to be a mermaid. Well... Shanna got [i]part[/i] of her wish. But it came as a grave cost; as she found out when she next awoke naked in a glass tube filled with a strange fliud. Shanna never quite got what she bargained for, and is now [i]horrified[/i] of what Kaname had transformed her into, as well as what would've crossed the other humans' minds when they saw the new Shanna.
[b]Personality:[/b] Shanna serves as Kaname's personal servant, who's required to stay at his side at all times, refrain from attacking any vampires, and take the hits for Kaname in case he [i]himself[/i] is ever attacked. However, Shanna is too zealous to do [i]everything[/i] Kaname tells her to, and will often take advantageous of his leniency with his control. But there are some things that Shanna can't get away with doing or not doing, which she's well aware off. For example, she [i]always[/i] has to take off her bikini when Kaname needs to feed off her, as that always tends to get in the way, and she can never stop Kaname from disciplining her via corporal punishment, even as cruel as it [i]can[/i] be at times. Shanna [i]wants[/i] to go back to John. She [i]wants[/i] to report that she managed to infiltrate Kaname's fortified lab and learnt all this stuff that can be used against the vampires, and most of all, she [i]wants[/i] to go back fighting the vampires in The Phoenix's name. However, the [i]one[/i] thing that Shanna fears most is that the humans start to view as some kind of monstrosity, and that, in addition to Kaname's insistence that she remains at his side at all times, is [i]badly[/i] hampering her will to go back.
[b]Faction:[/b] [acronym='Only because she's forced to stay at Kaname's side, and obey his every command. If it weren't for that, Shanna would be back with John Alexander in a heartbeat, kicking vampiric butt like in the old days.']Vampires[/acronym]
[b]Abilities:[/b] As far as magic goes, Shanna uses ninjitsu, a special type of magic that is cast via making hand signals and chanting in a distinct language. This type of magic is worryingly slow to cast compared to other magics, which can [i]especially[/i] spell her demise against enemies that can decipher the hand signals and the lyrics to her spells. But to make up for this, Shanna has been training her whole life in speeding up her hand signals so that they couldn't be read by the naked eye, and kept her chanting voice as quiet as possible. However, although this prevents enemies from recognizing and/or learning her ninjitsu spells, and using these spells against her, it does [i]nothing[/i] to stop them from interrupting their casting. For a full range of water spells that Shannon is capable of, think Zabuza from the Naruto series.[/spoiler]

Done and done ;)

You know, for a half-shark slave, she's really hawt- *slapped*
Well, you know, I wasn't actually expecting any non-vampires to ever appear on the Vampire faction xD but yay~ I'll wait for you to complete her app first before accepting her.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1345374883' post='6010725']
So is she always in a bikini? ;)
[/quote]

She's not in a full one unfortunately. That just wouldn't work, considering she's a half-shark "mermaid". Instead, she always wears a bikini [i]top[/i], followed by a loincloth.

As for being vulnerable to attack, that's kind of the point. Shanna's supposed to be a meat shield in case [i]Kaname[/i] is attacked, since he's too important to die <_<

[b]Username: [/b][size=3]Soldier of Glory[/size]
[b]Name: [/b][size=3]Glân Iladdrwg[/size]
[b]Gender: [/b][size=3]Male[/size]
[b]Race:[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hybrid[/size][/font]
[b]Age:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] 20[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b][size=3][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Standing roughly 6' tall. With a very light skinned complexion due to his blood line and being half vampire. Auburn colored hair that falls in thick curls on his head. Brown eyes. Not overly muscular but does have definite tone. He wears armor similar to that of the Teutonic Knights of our history, (looks like this [url="http://www.michtoy.com/michtoy/PEG-90046.jpg"]http://www.michtoy.c...y/PEG-90046.jpg[/url] ). He weilds a sword that is as deadly as it is beutiful. His father gave it to him as a gift one day saying that it was enchanted by a mystic from the east. (Looks like this [url="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/199/1/6/shamshir_by_GypsFulvus.jpg"]http://fc07.devianta..._GypsFulvus.jpg[/url] ). He does not wield a shield, the reason being that he has never needed the extra protection.[/font][/size]

[b]Bio:[/b][size=3]When he was born his mother and father fled to the north. It is not often looked kindly upon to have one human and one vampire parent but they loved each other and would not be kept apart. His parents settled into a small village that welcomed everyone, be they Human or Vampire. For the next 16 years he was raised under the careful supervision of his father. His father was, before he fled to the north with his mother, a knight in the Royal Guard of the Vampire king. He was brought up with all the philosophical, and musical, teachings that were taught to his father before he joined the Royal Guard. Once the philosophy and music classes were done his father would take him out to train with a sword for the next five hours. His mother, the wonderful woman, was a priestess in a temple before she fled. She did her best to teach him all the magic that she could but, being a half vampire, he was never very good at it. One magic he became very adept at was healing magic. He became so good at it that by the age of 14 people in the village were coming to him to heal their injuries. But sadly nothing stayed the same. When he hit his 20th birthday a missive came to his father from the King telling him it was time for war against all humans. As a sense of duty he went back to the capital city but was kill when he got there for marrying and having a child with a human woman. Now torn between duty to his country and a thirst for vengeance he is traveling to the Capital city, to pledge his alegence to the new king, after he kills the current one.[/size]

[b]Personality: [/b][size=3]Having a split mind on the issue he is often giving conflicting positions on where he stands. He will say that he stands with the humans but also says that stands with the vampires. Having this stand makes it hard to judge where his heart truly lies which in turn makes him not trusted by either side. He will fight for anyone who he sees as having a just cause but will, if the mood suits him, leave that fight and go to another. This often leads to him getting a bad name. Despite his good intentions people don't often see him as a truly good, or truly evil person. So he is often left balancing between the two worlds and will quite frequently speak to himself when he thinks he is alone in an attempt to make sense of his own morals.[/size]

[b]Faction:[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Neutral[/size][/font]

[b]Abilities: [/b][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][size=3]The ability to heal deadly wounds (given enough time, this includes broken bones and lacerations on vital organs or arteries though this requires time and cannot be done in the heat of battle). Swordsmanship so honed that is acts more like fluid movement rather than maneuvers. To give you a sense of his stealth, when he was 17 he sneaked into a lord's manor, past his five blood hounds, and stole 500 pounds of gold and silver, then went back to steal precious gems, he was so sneaky that the dogs didn't even stir each time he walked past them, this includes while carrying all the loot... his parents were not pleased when they found out, though the lord never did, pawning off all that valuable stuff made him very good at dealing with merchants. No one ever questioned where he got all the valuable items. To give you an example of how good of hearing he has, when he was ten, mind you he was just born with this he did not train, he could hear that a merchant caravan was coming even before you saw the dust clouds, though it was not well, it just sounded like a bunch of thuds.[/size][/font]

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1345130520' post='6008170']
[spoiler=My applicazion][b]Username:[/b] DaWeirdGuy
[b]Name:[/b] Feredir Beriadon(A Hunter, Defender of Men in the Elven tongue.)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Race:[/b] Elf
[b]Age:[/b] Body Age: 150
Appearance Age: Late 20s, early 30s.
Technical Age: Between 3000 and 4000 years old.
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/14/489x803_4341_Elf_Archer_2d_fantasy_elf_archer_picture_image_digital_art.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Feredir was born into a country at war, an average elf among a civilisation within turmoil. The entire civilisation of elves, pitted against each other. Wood, High and Dark elves, all fighting in one of the greatest wars of all history.
Feredir was the only son of a simple Wood Elf hunter and a former High Elf preistess, and as such was raised among the culture of both races, neutral in his opinion of the war. He was raised by his father to make good use of the forests, and was taught how to use nature to his advantage. This led to his major profession as a hunter, and his ability to manipulate plant life to some extent is mostly due to his father's influence. He was also taught archery by his father, and is a dead aim with a long bow.
His mother, one of the Magically blessed high elves, delivered her wisdom of the high Magicks onto her only Child, teaching him methods of manipulating nature that only one of the High Elves could achieve. This led to his talent in both hunting and Magick, and actually made him semi-reknowned through the elven lands, and as he aged to man-hood he was searched out by both the High Elf and Wood elf Armies as an Archer for them in the war against each other. Unwilling to submit to either, his home was burned and destroyed, his parents killed and the land within 100 metres was scorched, leaving him with no other choice than to run, and so he fled to an ancient mountain named Sidhion in the middle of the Daeron Forest, a great expanse of woodland spoke of as a place of Legend and mystery even in Elvish Folklore, to train and rest, waiting for a time when the war was over.

For 80 years he waited, training his mind and body, entwining himself with the magic of the forest. He spent years meditating in his cave, and spent many more practicing ancient magics once forgotten. However, with no word of a halt in the war, he began to lose hope in a time of peace, and decided that he could do nothing in the present day. As such, he prepared himself a time halting spell for himself, and placed himself in a meditative trance until the days were peaceful once again.

However, the spell went terribly wrong. Rather than the next peaceful times, it extended much further into the future, and he was seemingly unable to awaken. Millenia passed with not even a breath from him, and he was seen as a statue, another mystical item that the Elves had left behind. Stories were told in taverns of a great statue within the mountains, one that was said to awaken in man-kind's time of need, or one that held great knowledge of the past. But they were dismissed as fairy tales, for few had managed to see it.
As the war between Humans and Vampires escalated, the Forest became a valuable source of wood for the Vampire army, and despite its many dark secrets, it began to be disturbed. The vampires seemingly held no fear for ancient legends and tales, and within a few years the forest had shrunk.
On an expedition within the forest, a small scouting group came across the 'statue' of Feredir, and seeing the value and knowledge it may contain, they moved it back to the City of Nuevida for further study, where the few Vampiric mages managed to awaken Feredir. In his weakened state, he could not resist, and he was instantly suscepted to terrible torture to unlock secrets of Elven magic. He has been able to protect them so far, and while not being tortured he is caged in the dungeons along with the rest of the Nuevidian prisoners. He was recently grown friendly with Alsa Von Mira, whom he is imprisoned across from, and enjoys relaying stories from and of the Elvish times to the Vampiric prince, and hearing stories from the young boy.
[b]Personality:[/b] Due to a life time of living in and with nature, and preserving the natural beauty of his forest, he has grown fond of peace and tranquility, and has become to view himself as a sort of protector of that peace, and a protector of nature. While this does seem to give him a self-righteous view, he is truelly rather humbled and will submit to Nature above anything.
His wisdom and intelligence is almost unmatched, especially when it comes to Nature and the ways of the world. While he has little knowledge of the Sciences Vampires have produced, he understands the ways of Magic and Natural forces better than any living being, and has knowledge on almost any living thing.

He is also a rather friendly person, an almost Uncle-like figure to any that have come close to him. He is kind and loving of any Natural thing, and it hurts him to harm any living creature. As such, he lives a strict diet that involves most Fruit, nuts, seeds and bread, and will never use living wood in a weapon. He loves to act as a teacher, and longs for a pupil to teach his knowledge to, once he escapes from the prison.
[b]Faction:[/b] Neutral
[spoiler=Abilities]~Like most Wood elves, he is at home in the forest. In any Forest or woodland environment, he can camoflauge himself to the point where he becomes invisible. His footsteps are also silent, and a feather may make more noise than them.
~Also like his Wood Elf ancestors, he has an incredible aim with a bow, and would probably be the best shot alive, with no other Elves to contest him. However, he seems to only be able to weild his own bow, and isn't very good with Human/Vampiric bows or Crossbows of any kind.
~His High Elf Blood gives him the ability to weild incredible magicks. He is a master of Healing and Natural abilities, and is able to manipulate plants (Something which he initially thought he was the only one capable of doing) and call forest creatures to his aid if needs be. He can also manipulate the 5 Elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Aether) to a certain extent, the Aether manipulation covering Telekinesis and the like. His dislikes using his powers for destruction, although he is less hesitant of destroying man-made objects than Natural life.
~His melee fighting is the weakest of all his attributes, but he weilds his two long knives well and can match a normal human or Vampire soldier quite easily.
~The speed, agility and reactions/senses of an Elf are incredible, easily matching and over taking that of a Vampire. However, their physical strength is little more than that of an Average human, for they usually rely on speed and intelligence to tackle a problem, not brute force.

Due to his long Hibernation state and weakened body, he can do little at the moment. But his powers grow slowly, and he predicts that by the time of the full moon, his powers will be restored to their full. [/spoiler]
[b]Weapons:[/b] A beautiful, hand-crafted, elven longbow and 20 hand-crafted arrows, a pair of long Elven daggers with a leafy design on the blades for melee attacks. His Elven Cloak can resemble the environment behind it, meaning it acts almost like an invisibility cloak. All these weapons are locked in a vault and are studied carefully by Nuevidian scholars.[/spoiler]

[s]WIP I will finish personality soon. I hope it's good enough.[/s] Finished! (And I did get permission for the Elf beforehand.)

EDIT

I'm also creating another app for a Vampire, if that's okay.
[/quote]

That is it our guys, if I get accepted, should meet. I think they would like each other.

So would most Characters. It's a real life Elf. Most likely, considering past stories about Elves and Humans, and the relationships with them (Not to mention Beriadon translates into Defender of men in the Elven tongue(Take from LotR translations)), John'd be the most realistic friend for Feredir, though Alsa is currently his biggest friend.

My guy's a 3000 year old elf that lives like a hermit/monk. I'd probably say no.

But I guess he might consider prolonging the Elvish race, and Merciful said there'd be a sequel. If it's set far enough into the future (18+ years) it'd be cool. I dont know really. If you want to have a go with the Elf, fine.

I cant help but imagine that Vampires and Humans are descended from Elves as well. Vampires being De-volved Dark elves and humans being De-volved High-Elves. That would leave Feredir the last hope for Wood Elves. O.O

[quote name='Soldier of Glory' timestamp='1345410260' post='6010948']
[b]Username: [/b][size=3]Soldier of Glory[/size]
[b]Name: [/b][size=3]Glân Iladdrwg[/size]
[b]Gender: [/b][size=3]Male[/size]
[b]Race:[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hybrid[/size][/font]
[b]Age:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] 20[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b][size=3][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Standing roughly 6' tall. With a very light skinned complexion due to his blood line and being half vampire. Auburn colored hair that falls in thick curls on his head. Brown eyes. Not overly muscular but does have definite tone. He wears armor similar to that of the Teutonic Knights of our history, (looks like this [url="http://www.michtoy.com/michtoy/PEG-90046.jpg"]http://www.michtoy.c...y/PEG-90046.jpg[/url] ). He weilds a sword that is as deadly as it is beutiful. His father gave it to him as a gift one day saying that it was enchanted by a mystic from the east. (Looks like this [url="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/199/1/6/shamshir_by_GypsFulvus.jpg"]http://fc07.devianta..._GypsFulvus.jpg[/url] ). He does not wield a shield, the reason being that he has never needed the extra protection.[/font][/size]

[b]Bio:[/b][size=3]When he was born his mother and father fled to the north. It is not often looked kindly upon to have one human and one vampire parent but they loved each other and would not be kept apart. His parents settled into a small village that welcomed everyone, be they Human or Vampire. For the next 16 years he was raised under the careful supervision of his father. His father was, before he fled to the north with his mother, a knight in the Royal Guard of the Vampire king. He was brought up with all the philosophical, and musical, teachings that were taught to his father before he joined the Royal Guard. Once the philosophy and music classes were done his father would take him out to train with a sword for the next five hours. His mother, the wonderful woman, was a priestess in a temple before she fled. She did her best to teach him all the magic that she could but, being a half vampire, he was never very good at it. One magic he became very adept at was healing magic. He became so good at it that by the age of 14 people in the village were coming to him to heal their injuries. But sadly nothing stayed the same. When he hit his 20th birthday a missive came to his father from the King telling him it was time for war against all humans. As a sense of duty he went back to the capital city but was kill when he got there for marrying and having a child with a human woman. Now torn between duty to his country and a thirst for vengeance he is traveling to the Capital city, to pledge his alegence to the new king, after he kills the current one.[/size]

[b]Personality: [/b][size=3]Having a split mind on the issue he is often giving conflicting positions on where he stands. He will say that he stands with the humans but also says that stands with the vampires. Having this stand makes it hard to judge where his heart truly lies which in turn makes him not trusted by either side. He will fight for anyone who he sees as having a just cause but will, if the mood suits him, leave that fight and go to another. This often leads to him getting a bad name. Despite his good intentions people don't often see him as a truly good, or truly evil person. So he is often left balancing between the two worlds and will quite frequently speak to himself when he thinks he is alone in an attempt to make sense of his own morals.[/size]

[b]Faction:[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Neutral[/size][/font]

[b]Abilities:[/b] [size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Healing magic, Impressive sword skills, Very Stealthy (even while wearing his armor) this also goes hand in hand with a very sharp sense of hearing, and mercantile skills (for what ever purpose that might serve him in this RP) [/font][/size]

That is it our guys, if I get accepted, should meet. I think they would like each other.
[/quote]

Finally, somebody who's going solo! Accepted~ although you could've worked a bit more on his abilities, which I find oddly unsatisfying... :\ and is it just me, or does he have an elven name? o-o

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1345416298' post='6011023']
My guy's a 3000 year old elf that lives like a hermit/monk. I'd probably say no.

But I guess he might consider prolonging the Elvish race, and Merciful said there'd be a sequel. If it's set far enough into the future ([b]exactly 20 years[/b]) it'd be cool. I dont know really. If you want to have a go with the Elf, fine.

I cant help but imagine that Vampires and Humans are descended from Elves as well. Vampires being De-volved Dark elves and humans being De-volved High-Elves. That would leave Feredir the last hope for Wood Elves. O.O
[/quote]

I realize I'm gonna spoil part of the story by saying this but...humans came to Lath with amnesia in space pods. [color=white]However, vampires do indeed have a connection to the elves. They're mutations, anomalies, though for the sake of spoilers I'll keep the source of the mutation secret.[/color]
But yeah, Feredir is the last hope for the elves. [color=white]The [i]pure[/i] elves at least (this will be touched on in Legend Fire ;) ) Hypothetically, an elf is incapable of having a child with either a human or a vampire, but perhaps a hybrid might be able since their unique biological systems stabilize the mutated genes of the vampire.....[/color]
alas, all the hybrids are male xD

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1345420056' post='6011046']
Finally, somebody who's going solo! Accepted~ although you could've worked a bit more on his abilities, which I find oddly unsatisfying... :\ and is it just me, or does he have an elven name? o-o
[/quote]

I can improve his abilities and go into more detail. Also the name is Welsh, which is the source of Tolkien's Elven language.

Archived