Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh. Just when I thought I could get back into this, [b]YO[/b][b]U[/b] are too impatient to wait for me.

[size=2]*sigh* The hell I live in...[/size] JK lol

And, if nobody else minds that is, can someone make a female Vampire app for my characters (I still gotta work on them)? If anyone agrees, I'll PM a little sub-plot. Who's interested?

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1345457039' post='6011381']
And, if nobody else minds that is, can someone make a female Vampire app for my characters (I still gotta work on them)?
[/quote]

Does a female that works [i]for[/i] the vampires count? :3

If not, then I'm afraid I'll have to pass on that front. I'm starting to find it [i]much[/i] easier with 2 characters than with 3 at this stage of the game.

Hey! D:

Female vampire app? I'd do it for you, but I'll wait to see if anybody else is interested first. I already have three apps and it might be dangerous to pack myself with a fourth xD

[quote]
Does a female that works for the vampires count? :3[/quote]

:( But that's John's love interest.

But Clarise damaging their morals, forcing them to train in combat female bodies weren't built for that in the first place, thrusting her breasts into their faces...you know, I fear for their personal lives after this is all over. With all those muscles and pompous attitudes, no sane guy would ever date them.... e_e

Just sayin' xD

No one can have the attitude of Clarice that can't be taught lol, as for the muscles its far too and time is too short for them to look like Clarice's sidekicks, which basically look like the female Olympic weightlifters. One is fat, one is tall and got some muscles with an oddly strong looking neck, and the other two are somewhere in between.

These girls will be like Clarice just get some tone and muscle definition...if the can survive that is lol.

First part of training overwhelming loss, like training wild horses you have to break them first lol

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1345464702' post='6011416']
With all those muscles and pompous attitudes, no sane guy would ever date them.... e_e
[/quote]

So if Clarice came up to you, towering over you with her massive muscles and weapons at her side, looking all dangerous and mean like, muscles bulging and asked you on a date (In the Gruff and tough Strongman's voice that sounds oddly like Ms Trunchbull from Matilda) you'd say no?
I wouldn't. I wouldn't say anything other than Gulp and beg "Please dont hurt me."

Archived