Legend Blood [Finished/PG-13/OOC] *remake*

Merci

I was gonna say welsh.
And to be fair, Tolkein's tales are mostly based off of ancient Gallic/Celtic folklore, with other things added in.

And Damn you! I'm disappointed now. :( [color=#ffffff]Well at least I have the Vampires thing sorta right![/color]

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1345420056' post='6011046']
But yeah, Feredir is the last hope for the elves. [color=white]The [i]pure[/i] elves at least (this will be touched on in Legend Fire ;) ) Hypothetically, an elf is incapable of having a child with either a human or a vampire, but perhaps a hybrid might be able since their unique biological systems stabilize the mutated genes of the vampire.....[/color]
[/quote]

Interesting.... You seem to have this very planned out. All these Sequels.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More detailed would be better ^_^

[quote]Interesting.... You seem to have this very planned out. All these Sequels.[/quote]

I planned them all out a long time ago, but the RPs kept dying -_-

However, this time I won't need any NPCs or mystical items to keep the RP running, because you guys just made two characters that made my life a whole lot easier ;) and yes, one of them is the elf.

My Elf is obviously a pivotal one. Hybrids were an obvious choice for most(All the skills of both in one. Power hunger), so I would presume that it wouldn't be that.

My Guesses - purely guesses mind you - would be one of 4: ~Piercer's prisoner, for it may be the Prisoner Aspect.
~Beginning's Tomboy, for she has the Space manipulation-esque powers, from your recent posts that could seem important.
~And the two Royals, most likely the exiled branch. That seems important.

Anyone else could be important, but these seem like the most likely to me, using my 'Expert intuition' (Guesswork)

~~~~~~~~~

Two races: Werewolves and....Orcs? Or Aliens. One of the two I think.

I'm getting Deja Vu. Anyone else?

Do not forget technically humans are Aliens so Aliens are not going to be the other race. I am guessing that the other race are true demons. Since Vampires are another race entirely.

Also, in the USA it is not illegal to drink if your under 21 just illegal to buy. That is the truth.

[quote name='ClearAngel' timestamp='1345378440' post='6010737']
@Otaku I don't think I would do Vampire on Human romanticizism, but, but, but if nobody calls him as the story develops we can decide over personal messenger.
[/quote]

I am a half breed so we know it is possible

Does it matter what age the Blood/Alcohol is bought at? We dont have any underage vampires anyway, do we?

[s]And Orcish Aliens/Alien Orcs? Or original Humans? [/s]Screw this. Dont say anything. Dont spoil the frigging plot before the RP even starts.

Speaking of which, where is our start? You're british, so I doubt you'd start now, at nearly 3 in the morning, but tomorrow, please?

Not really. An eighteenish-year old vampire is equivalent to a thirteenish-year old human, but the speeds just about become vampire growth time = 50% human growth time after around the age of thirty, where it balances out.

Complex mathematics. Don't ask.

[quote name='Soldier of Glory' timestamp='1345430733' post='6011185']
Yeah especially while trying to RP when you are driving a Semi, man you would not believe the crap I have to go through.
[/quote]
Why in God's name are you RPing while driving a Semi!?!? That's like what a 2 ton rolling death machine.

Archived