Newest Neos Fusion (probably the last)

I watched Yugioh GX 177 on youtube and Jaden fused Neos and Yubel. It was in Japanese, so I didn't understand the name. It sounded like Neos something. Probably Neos Darkness. So, it's probably gonna be like a Dark version of Rainbow Neos. And yes, it's NOT a contact fusion monster.

Honestly, I saw this coming. I would've called the fusion Phantom Neos.

It SEEMS (NOT 100% SURE) it's effect is it destroys all monsters or all cards you opponent controls and gain 500 LP for each monster or card.

So I'm looking foward to getting it in English, though I'm not sure where it'll come from since Light of Destruction doesn't have it in there and it's the last GX pack. Maybe it'll come in a Special Tin or something.

I watched Yugioh GX 177 on youtube and Jaden fused Neos and Yubel. It was in Japanese' date=' so I didn't understand the name. It sounded like Neos something. Probably Neos Darkness. So, it's probably gonna be like a Dark version of Rainbow Neos. And yes, it's NOT a contact fusion monster.

Honestly, I saw this coming. I would've called the fusion Phantom Neos.

It SEEMS (NOT 100% SURE) it's effect is it destroys all monsters or all cards you opponent controls and gain 500 LP for each monster or card.

So I'm looking foward to getting it in English, though I'm not sure where it'll come from since Light of Destruction doesn't have it in there and it's the last GX pack. Maybe it'll come in a Special Tin or something.

[/quote']

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Neos_Wiseman

There you have it

No Fusion Subs or other Special Summons, so that's a bit of a minus. Still, Prisma/Phantom work.

It can't be destroyed by card effects, so it's immune to Mirror Force and Smashing Ground, but it's still vulnerable to spin, bounce, and RFG. Even so, it doesn't look like an absolutely terrible card, since having some form of built-in protection is always important.

LP effect is...an LP effect. Life Points don't matter. >_> Maybe someone will try building a Sky Scourge deck with this card, the Yubels, and the Agents/Parshath, but I doubt it will work well.

The Special Summon effect is meh, but it's better than not having one.

I agree with Crab. It is a good card. Looking by it's effect' date=' it seems to have a similar effect as Dragoon D-End. But I like that card. I would get it. Too bad it doesn't tell you where it comes from.

[/quote']

I'm not really seeing the similarity to Dragoon D-END. Dragoon D-END's effect is removal with an extra bonus, which means advantage. This card is just a Life Point alteration after a regular battle, which means no advantage.

...not really. Dragoon D-END removes any card in the entire series of D-Heroes to return itself, and can continue to do so every time it is destroyed. Wiseman removes one specific monster to Special Summon one other specific monster one time only. And the monster in question isn't even a good one.

Archived