Calm yo Farms - A Hangout for all Things chill

CinnamonStar

There hasn't been a club about this yet, but I figured by the number of people on this site that it will probably find some use.

This is a club where we mostly motivate each other/kick each other's gears to get off this site and do your stuff, resp. bring back people's motivation to do something on the site that they've been wanting to do.

Discussion topics will come up and will likely be related to real life, school work help and other assignments, work and such.

You don't need to be lazy in any way to join this either, but you should be sort of self-ironic because if we're not really taking ourselves seriously here.

There's no application. Just post that you want to join and if there is a reason for you to not be here, we'll let you know.

Our club mascot:

Nietzsche.jpg

See his amount of interest?

Rules

All site rules apply.

Be active. I know this is hard for you guys, but we're trying.

Even though this is pretty much a fluffy clouds lounge with unicorns, do not spam. Put some thoughts into your posts and don't just +1.

Internet memes: Yeah, they're bound to happen and are almost synonymous with the club theme, but do put more into your posts than one picture and a word, or one video and 2 words - you get it.

Don't be a jerk to people, don't flame, if you're going to troll, do it well.

Members

DrillMasters Supreme: Archbaroness Cinnabonbon, Comrade TentaSparkle

DDae

RestLess AC

Enrise

Cherry Blossom

Lovely Warrior

Archbaron Striker

Kyng

Archbaron Larry

Mako109

Hinagiku Katsura

Archbaron Thor the Just

Lord English

Mikhail Tals

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, don't tell me too many things or I'll do them.:3

And I really hope this won't need to be repeated, but one picture posts, or one word and a picture, or one video and 2 words are considered spam.

This is the last warning really.

But let's not raise the energy level too high, shall we? So I figured that this thread would also be useful for YCM-related things. Like when you're in the middle of doing something, but lack idea or motivation.

So I managed to put my fingers on the keyboard and accept everyone.

oh god so much effort </3

Some tidbit on the sidelines: By signing up, we expect you to stick around and be active.

Anonymous Alcoholic groups usually want to help people out with alcoholism, not promote it some more (although that would be funny).

What is NerdCubed?

The best part of my first day of the week to college and as a member of this club is that I was too lazy to go to sleep despite trying for four hours and now my eyes burn when I have to get through the whole day when I usually crash pulling all-nighters at 11 AM and I have to be out for 9 AM to 6 PM!

>Procrastinators

:I

Anonymous Alcoholic groups usually want to help people out with alcoholism, not promote it some more.

This is similar, if you're a lazy bum, we'll help you to turn into something productive.

Although a true procrastinator would likely not join this or post at all. :o

And I'm slightly overwhelmed by the amount of responses.

Give my brain some time to process the information and then I might post my decision.

Now, suggestions for a proper club name / someone who knows his way around graphics?

Actually no, this isn't just a hangout for lazy bums (although I expect some to be), but people who start hundred things and lose motivation quickly as hell (that would be me) or people who actually have discipline are welcome as well. The name is provisional, but I actually liked the "...tomorrow" saying.=o

But above all, this is more self-ironic than anything.

I'm not giving this a lot of duration, with the Nuzlocke Nook and another project I have in mind coming up, and it started as a joke between Enrise and me.

But while it lasts, I regularly update the OP without notion, so I suggest you keep an eye on it from time to time.

EDIT: Also, new name and you'll like it.>=D

Archived