YCM's Outlaws

Spirit of DMG

I just have one question for y'all:
Would y'all classify Spike (Cowboy Bebop) and his group, or really any Bounty Hunters, as being Outlaws or not? Granted that as Bounty Hunters they hunt down people on Wanted Posters, but they do spend all their time chasing down criminals instead of letting established Law Enforcement Agencies do it. That, as opposed to getting a real job like everyone else.

[quote name='Nmbr101:DonovynMikaraGerra' timestamp='1347413161' post='6023583']
I just have one question for y'all:
Would y'all classify Spike (Cowboy Bebop) and his group, or really any Bounty Hunters, as being Outlaws or not? Granted that as Bounty Hunters they hunt down people on Wanted Posters, but they do spend all their time chasing down criminals instead of letting established Law Enforcement Agencies do it. That, as opposed to getting a real job like everyone else.
[/quote]
Bounty Hunting is a real, perfectly legal job (in the US and in the Philippines)

And as far as I can recall (I haven't finished Cowboy Bebop) they don't do anything illegal

So no, even though it feels western, they aren't outlaws (but they teeter pretty close)

[quote name='Nmbr101:DonovynMikaraGerra' timestamp='1347486502' post='6024040']
I don't think A.D.D or A.D.H.D. are real. I think they're just excuses irresponsible or just plain lazy parents use to justify their kids running wild or not paying attention in school
[/quote]

This is so true on so many levels.

Parent: "I'm sorry, Principal, my boy just has A.D.D."
Principal: "No, your boy's seven and you don't teach him discipline."
Parent: "I try to teach him discipline, but he won't sit still."
Principal: "How long does he have to sit still for you to paddle his butt?"
Parent: "Oh, we don't use corporal punishment. Such things only teach kids to be violent."
Principal: "And those dolls that look like wrestlers and talk smack don't?"

How did we go from trigun to adhd? o_O

but in all seriousness, I believe it DOES exist its just overused (which I think is gist of the current topic)

I mean, some people really do have chemical imbalances that denies them the same basic luxury of a relaxed life. I myself have a friend who was diagnosed with an attention deficit disorder but its not like he got a bunch of bad grades nor was he allowed to make excuses.

Tl;dr I guess my post is pretty bi polar but what I'm trying to say is that there are some awesome people with ADD and other disorders and it seems wrong to demean their struggle

So we're talking about ADHD?

I have ADH-
[i][size=6]SQUIRREL![/size][/i]
[img]http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/IMAGES/Kentucky/squirrel-gray.jpg[/img]

I kinda wanna go skateboarding right now...
*shakes head*

Okay, back to Trigun:
A bit of an MLIA moment - Vash looks almost exactly related to an adult Calvin.
...anyone see it?
The red suit? The yellow spiked hair?
Gotta be honest, the discovery was mind blowing.

Well, to answer your question, we went like, eight hours with no further posts about Trigun, so I came up with a topic to get a conversation going.
And, as for the diagnosis thing, I also know someone who has a diagnosis of ADD. However, despite this diagnosis, the guy managed to stand at Parade Rest for an hour. At least.

Archived