Epic lock cards in Light of Destruction

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Summon_Limiter

Neither player can Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon more than 2 monsters per turn.

Excellent in Monarch decks, since you only have to Special Summon Treeborn Frog and then Tribute it for a Monarch. 2 Summons used wisely.

This is also an excellent counter against zombies and Six Samurais, since they require to swarm the field to be truly succesfull.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Decklock

Neither player can add cards from their Deck to their hand except by drawing, nor can they Special Summon Monster Cards from their Deck. Destroy this card during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.

This is a very powerfull card and counters so many decks, it makes them mostly useless.

The only problem is that it won't work for long, so you have to be quick if you want to win during the duration of this face-up card.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Bamboo_Sword

Activate only when you control a "Bamboo Sword" Equip Spell Card. Draw 2 cards.

And that card is just for the lulz, to show you another stupid example how to make Broken Bamboo sword usefull (still very bad)

na... Summon Limiter is bad... it is practically only good against zombies / six samuari / etc... other times, you want to get as much monsters on the field as possible

Decklock is just a spell version... and defintly a weaker version of this card:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raiou

Raiou is 10 times better than Decklock

and as for Bamboo Sword... well... no comment

Golden Bamboo Sword can be used in DDT. If it's discarded by Diamond Dude' date=' it activates and disregards all conditions.

It's basically allowing DDT players to run Pot of Greed.

[/quote']

Trade-In, Destiny Draw, and Allure of Darkness already allow DDT players to run 9 Pot of Greed. That's one of the things that makes DDT so broken.

GBS wouldn't be much good in DDT, since it's a dead draw if drawn, unlike the other Pots of Greed, which can be used with monsters like Plasma.

Golden Bamboo Sword can be used in DDT. If it's discarded by Diamond Dude' date=' it activates and disregards all conditions.

[/quote']

Trade-In, Destiny Draw, and Allure of Darkness already allow DDT players to run 9 Pot of Greed. That's one of the things that makes DDT so broken.

GBS wouldn't be much good in DDT, since it's a dead draw if drawn, unlike the other Pots of Greed, which can be used with monsters like Plasma.

What he said, except with me saying it.

[/quote']

Allure = Pot of Greed? Why would you say something as foolish as that? Removing a DARK monster is part of the effect, not a cost, so it needs to be done even if Diamond Dude activates Allure.

lern2play

[/quote']

Allure = Pot of Greed? Why would you say something as foolish as that? Removing a DARK monster is part of the effect, not a cost, so it needs to be done even if Diamond Dude activates Allure.

lern2play

My response in 2 simple words: ur mom

[/quote']

lern2play

Allure isn't as good in DDT as Trade in and D draw, because theres not a high chance of drawing, or even having a dark monster in your hand to begin with.

[/quote']

lern2play

Allure isn't as good in DDT as Trade in and D draw, because theres not a high chance of drawing, or even having a dark monster in your hand to begin with.

DDT generally has no monsters that aren't DARK - other than Stratos, and he searches DARKs, and D.D.M. DDT runs enough monster cards that Allure is good.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what will happen to my beloved Six Samurai's deck.

*kneels and cry under the rain*

It would die...eventually. (No offense)

What would become of my Ufo Turtles?!?!?!?!!? I won't get Solar Flare Dragon as easy as I would of wanted it....*cries too*

SS won SJC Houston. They are not dead yet.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what will happen to my beloved Six Samurai's deck.

*kneels and cry under the rain*

It would die...eventually. (No offense)

What would become of my Ufo Turtles?!?!?!?!!? I won't get Solar Flare Dragon as easy as I would of wanted it....*cries too*

SS won SJC Houston. They are not dead yet.

Great Shogun Shien is the reason why.

Bow before him. Srsly.

Archived