Should I open a shop?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I open a shop?

• Sure, good luck!
    • No, you suck.
    • Another shop?
    • I don't care.
    • Hmm...

I didn't put nothing but if I did it would be sucks sheet.

why :x

Excatly what I was thinking. I think your a cool member you follow the rules pretty much and dont have temper tandrums like some of the members here. I dont know which low-life people said you sucked *daylights*

• Administrators

You guys are so insecure............you shouldn't feel it necessary to make this post. This is a welcoming forum that welcomes all members of all races and religions to join as one. You shouldn't be worried about being popular or not. Just enjoy this forum and rejoice in the joy that yugioh provides for us all.

Your cool' date=' we've never really talked to each other before though :P[/quote']

lets talk.bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla :lol:

Oh really? Awesome! Bla bla! bla?

Because you just suck sheet my mom said I can post curse words on here.

Your mom doesn't run the forum you know. No matter what your mom says, you swear here, you get banned.

Your cool' date=' we've never really talked to each other before though :P[/quote']

lets talk.bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla :lol:

Oh really? Awesome! Bla bla! bla?

Because you just suck sheet my mom said I can post curse words on here.

Your mom doesn't run the forum you know. No matter what your mom says' date=' you swear here, you get banned.[/quote']

Sorry I'm just having a bad day I have atleast 5 childs to look after and myself so sorry.

Yeah' date=' but you still need to watch your language. Mods don't care if your having a bad day or not, you swear you get banned. So watch youself :P There are little kids here aswell[/quote']

Good point oh pizza is here see you later.

can i have some?? please?

Sorry all gone.

Yeah' date=' but you still need to watch your language. Mods don't care if your having a bad day or not, you swear you get banned. So watch youself :P There are little kids here aswell[/quote']

Sorry all gone.

:cry:

ha! he gave me a piece! :twisted:

Sorry all gone.

ILL RIP IT OUT OF YOUR STOMACH!!! :twisted: JK

Sorry all gone.

ILL RIP IT OUT OF YOUR STOMACH!!! :twisted: JK

where do you live i can comeover so you can do it properly

Archived