Pot of Avarice or Greed?

Pot of Avarice or Greed?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Pot of Avarice or Greed?

• Pot of Avarice
    • Pot of Greed

I like pot of greed better. You can activate it no matter what the conditions, so if you need to draw some extra cards your first turn you can.

Pot of Avarice requires that you have 5 monsters in your graveyard and THEN you can activate the card. By that time the duel is pretty much over. Now you are just desperately grabbing for monsters to defend your lifepoints.

All in all, Pot of Greed is better because its no restriction access is unbeatable, and the fact that it can be used to save your hind-end, or to ensure victory :D

Pot of Greed is a STAPLE. If you use Gadgets or want to manipulate your grave, then you should use Pot of Avarice AND Pot of Greed! You can make a 40 card deck better by giving him a 41th card, and that is if you add PoG to it! (Though reducing it to 40 including PoG would be even better).

Guest Chaos Pudding

I say avarice

Then any opinion you ever and will ever have on this game is null and void. There is no arguing this.

Guest Black Fang

pot of greed just pisses me off, to many people like it and it has the best chance of saving you. thats why id perfer avarice, espcily since i can get Raiou back from teh graveyard.

well it's good to see so many ppl talking about there opinion, i respect all the opinion, in my opinion pot of Greed works batter, i say that caz pot of Avarice can't be alweys used in your first turn, also let's not forget the remove from play decks, pot of Avarice became usless against that type of decks, pot of Greed does not have such proplam.

Archived