The toughest monster to summon (ever)

NeoRWBY65

Messenger of Destruction
DARK
Level 1
Spellcaster/Effect
This card can only be summoned if you control exactly 4 monsters. When this card is summoned, you can make all monsters you control have an original ATK of 5000 until the end phase, but you must skip your battle phase this turn. Your opponent does not take any effect damage this turn.
ATK 0/DEF 0

Dragon of Absolute Destruction
DARK
Level 12
Dragon/Effect
Cannot be normal summoned or set. Must be special summoned (from your hand) by tributing 5 monsters with 5000 or more ATK, and cannot be special summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects or by battle. If your opponent controls 1 of the following types of monsters, this card gains the appropriate effect:
Ritual: You can have this card attack your opponent directly
Fusion: This card gains ATK equal to the number of monsters in your graveyard x100.
Synchro: This card can attack a number of times equal to the number of monsters your opponent currently controls.
Xyz: You can detach 1 Xyz material from an opponent's monster, and decrease that monster's ATK by 1000.
ATK 5000/DEF 5000

[quote name='GalaxyEyes10' timestamp='1348186894' post='6028967']
Messenger of Destruction
DARK
Level 1
Spellcaster/Effect
This card can only be summoned if you control exactly 4 monsters. When this card is summoned, you can make all monsters you control have an original ATK of 5000, but you must skip your battle phase this turn.
ATK 0/DEF 0
[/quote]

Overpowered. Make the attack boost last until the end phase and I'd even add in something about your opponent recieving no damage either.

It's totally unnecessary to Summon anything if you control five 5000 beatsticks, but let's assume you're going for Duelchievements. I would suggest an effect like this:

ATK 0/DEF 0
Cannot be Normal Summoned or set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 5 monsters with 5000 or more ATK, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. The Summon of this card cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by card effects and cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Summoned: For the rest of the Duel, if you would take Battle Damage, instead you may pick up 1 card your opponent controls and tear it to shreds[b].[/b]

I guess I'd actually try it but it generally isn't very hard to get 5 5000 ATK monsters out anymore. Five-Headed Dragon, Dragon Master Knight, Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, Slifer the Sky Dragon, Winged Dragon of Ra....... All of these cards can easily exceed 5000 ATK if used right.

[quote name='Horu Ishayuki' timestamp='1348539756' post='6031569']
I guess I'd actually try it but it generally isn't very hard to get 5 5000 ATK monsters out anymore. Five-Headed Dragon, Dragon Master Knight, Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, Slifer the Sky Dragon, Winged Dragon of Ra
[/quote]

Wait, what? I get FHD and even Slifer and Ra, but when would you ever consider Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon or Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon? Or worse yet, Dragon Master Knight; the card is awful. [s]Actually, if you were able to construct a deck that could bring all those out with consistency, why bother getting rid of them all?

5 5000 ATK beatsticks > 1 5000 ATK beatstick[/s]

Oh yeah and the clause "[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]This card cannot be destroyed by card effects or by battle.[/size][/font][/color]" might as well make it an instant win card. The opponent's only hope is to use something like D Prison against it or something similar. I'm not even sure you could stop this card's Summon.

And through that I've effectively made my previous thoughts for ditching the other 5000 ATK beatsticks a moot point but whatever.

The card is about 1000 miles from consistant but isn't impossible to summon. IMO, it'd be harder to get 20 monsters to your Graveyard than 5 5000 ATK monsters to the field. Note: you can get 3 Goblin Kings and summon 2 Great Maju Garzetts using Summoned Skull as the Tribute. This card would be a fast summon in a Fiend Deck.

Archived