[mtg] Lotleth Troll

Flame Dragon

[quote name='El Majishan' timestamp='1348229854' post='6029159']
I know...I want them so bad but I don't like spending a lot of money on a deck when I'm just getting into the game.
[/quote]

Choosing Zombies of all decks to start out with is strange, especially as it's fundamentally an expensive deck.

I'm still deciding on whether Jund, BR or BG Zombies are better.

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1348242766' post='6029226']
Choosing Zombies of all decks to start out with is strange, especially as it's fundamentally an expensive deck.

I'm still deciding on whether Jund, BR or BG Zombies are better.
[/quote]

I just like the Golgari cards...I already pre-ordered the cheaper ones...I just have to get this and I can have a decent build (decent in my head at least)

[quote name='El Majishan' timestamp='1348242986' post='6029227']
I just like the Golgari cards...I already pre-ordered the cheaper ones...I just have to get this and I can have a decent build (decent in my head at least)
[/quote]

Ahh, you say pre-order, implying RtR cards. And cheap, which seems to be weird. Mainly because the only cheap, good Golgari cards are basically Grisly Salvage, Dreg Mangler and Golgari Charm.

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1348244555' post='6029235']
Ahh, you say pre-order, implying RtR cards. And cheap, which seems to be weird. Mainly because the only cheap, good Golgari cards are basically Grisly Salvage, Dreg Mangler and Golgari Charm.
[/quote]

Corpse Jack, Slither Head and Korozda are not bad either.

[quote name='El Majishan' timestamp='1348245233' post='6029240']
Corpse Jack, Slither Head and Korozda are not bad either.
[/quote]

Does Corpsejack count as cheap? It's rare o-o

Yeah, they are definitely good, but kinda depends on build. Zombies definitely don't need them. If you're just playing B/G aggro, they're cool.

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1348245888' post='6029243']
Does Corpsejack count as cheap? It's rare o-o

Yeah, they are definitely good, but kinda depends on build. Zombies definitely don't need them. If you're just playing B/G aggro, they're cool.
[/quote]

I got a playset of Jack for $6....not sure if it went up or not.

Yeah..I want to build B/G aggro..Troll is the last card I need....but I'm being cheap.

Archived