Heart of Temperance

Horu

It sounds like it promotes stalling. Actually I think it promotes stalling. In exchange for not attacking you just gain life and keep your opponent from killing you. I really can't figure out what deck would benefit from it other than a stall deck. Therefore I do not think it is good for the current game as it is.

Also I realize its actually worded pretty weird you technically don't declare attacks during your opponents turns so you could argue that you gain lifepoints during their End Phases.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1348654533' post='6032342']
It sounds like it promotes stalling. Actually I think it promotes stalling. In exchange for not attacking you just gain life and keep your opponent from killing you. I really can't figure out what deck would benefit from it other than a stall deck. Therefore I do not think it is good for the current game as it is.

Also I realize its actually worded pretty weird you technically don't declare attacks during your opponents turns so you could argue that you gain lifepoints during their End Phases.
[/quote]
Edited.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Also, this could benefit Ra greatly. Either with the point transfer effect or its destruction effect.

Archived