Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP] [Started/Accepting/PG-13/OOC]

Hello everyone 2 things

1) A lot of OOC comments in the IC thread...that is why we have this OOC thread let us make use of it. Yeah I know its tedious when you can just attached whatever statement to that one but this way the IC looks more...Clean lol

2) Welcome to your triggered mini-bosses lol I hope you like them. They'll only pop up when your characters don't do something as planned i.e. Destroying massive infrastructure instead of just sneaking down and dealing with tanks. They can vary from anything like. Mechaliths (Dune and LeCrux), my new favorite word, a puzzle (Luna and Park), a rather odd gimmick (Henry and Kazuya)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay sorry ^^', just used to doing that If I'm making a post in both OOC and IC, i'll try to remember, and it's a single orb, spread from my skin outwards so it surrounds me, how it spreads being why it would block arrows at 2cm not it's shape, sorry if i didnt explain that right

well, it still says "Accepting" right now
we [i]are[/i] in the middle of a mission, but its happened before in Fairy Tail which enemies become allies, and sometimes a new friend is randomly introduced.

But I'm not the boss here, I'm just randomly cutting in and voicing my thoughts...

are there any weak spots on the mechalith?
If security is disabled, with the mechalith be deactivated?
Is the fight supposed to just go on until the others' mission is completed?
Is Arc of "insert whatever here" just for Lost Magic? Or can my magic be named "Arc of Magnetism"?

No, its a combination of destroyed things there are no weak spots, treat it like fighting Cell from DBZ

No, if security is disabled your lives will get easier though, this beast is because you chose to take down castle towers and incited war.

No, you should be able to obliterate it,

No, While I do think that would canon, you can name your magic w/e you want aka death by chaining.

[quote name='SunKistRebelution' timestamp='1351288370' post='6054492']
[size=3]He left his monk-like colleague to [font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]ponder the mysteries of the universe.[/background][/font][/size]
[/quote]

:/ SunKist, he doesn't meditate to ponder the mysteries of the universe. He's meditating because it's a way to make his eternano regenerate faster. Magic is supposed to be the connection of the spirit with nature so... meditating should help magic... in one way or another.

[quote name='AixDivadis' timestamp='1351343761' post='6054864']
The woman's armor contains iron right?
[/quote]

Nope, pure enchanted platinum and gold though I guess could figure that out

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1351345839' post='6054879']
And this has suddenly turned into Negima somehow.

Have I mentioned that Luna is underage btw :3
[/quote]

Wow did not think anyone would catch the Negima reference good job on that and yes Luna is underaged so was about 90% of the girls in Negima lol

[quote name='SunKistRebelution' timestamp='1351370903' post='6055118']The venom in its stinger[/quote]

So what are the effects of the poison, seeing as how I'm the one poisoned right now. Paralysis? Stopping magic? Or simply extreme pain so that it would be hard to concentrate?

Neurotoxin that is magically enhanced. It breaks down nerve communication, meaning that paralysis will engulf those affected by the venom. When movement breaks down as such, the only magic may be used is that which is natural. However, the magical ability decline is gradual. Also, my Medic Ants are on their way to help you. They will bite you to filter your blood through their very strong liver/kidney combo and send it back into the vessels of Dune.

Beginning, do you remember that Consumer Weta from earlier on that ate the lacrima from the giant tank? Well, I was always planning on having him become some sort of companion of mine. Name to be determined. Anyway, I was thinking that our current situation would be a great one for his reintroduction into my storyline. What I'm hoping you will allow is that the lacrima he devoured has magical storage capabilities. The application to this situation would be that he could 'eat' (absorb power from) the giant angelic figure using said lacrima. Now, mind you, Le'Crux won't ever let him consume any living being since he has an appreciation for even the smallest ones due to his magical connection with insects. However, certain magics are most certainly too powerful or overwhelming for the 'lacrimated' C.W. Consuming this particular spell would incapacitate him for several days, during which time Le'Crux would carry him about. What do you think?

If my post is too much like i think it probably will be I'll edit it later into a more acceptable form, have to go for now [sidenote she wouldn't have to move necessarily to use her magic would she? if not then i can be countered with such]

[quote name='SunKistRebelution' timestamp='1351558254' post='6056868']
Beginning, do you remember that Consumer Weta from earlier on that ate the lacrima from the giant tank? Well, I was always planning on having him become some sort of companion of mine. Name to be determined. Anyway, I was thinking that our current situation would be a great one for his reintroduction into my storyline. What I'm hoping you will allow is that the lacrima he devoured has magical storage capabilities. The application to this situation would be that he could 'eat' (absorb power from) the giant angelic figure using said lacrima. Now, mind you, Le'Crux won't ever let him consume any living being since he has an appreciation for even the smallest ones due to his magical connection with insects. However, certain magics are most certainly too powerful or overwhelming for the 'lacrimated' C.W. Consuming this particular spell would incapacitate him for several days, during which time Le'Crux would carry him about. What do you think?
[/quote]

Oh you can have the giant pet bug. It can't absorb and eat powers and magics using lacrima because that would be against the rules. It can have some other non-negating ability that might save you from this situation. Though to be honest based on the size of the attack I was wondering how you would get out of that.

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1351569503' post='6056960']
If my post is too much like i think it probably will be I'll edit it later into a more acceptable form, have to go for now [sidenote she wouldn't have to move necessarily to use her magic would she? if not then i can be countered with such]
[/quote]

Well that was...dark...nothing wrong with it semantically just how...dark of Kazuya. Its fine we can work with this.

Okay everyone you finished your first mission. *throws confetti* So feedback would be nice.

Also things to note. The giant green diamond Simon has is not the rare item and only two people (Henry and Kazuya) could possibly know what it is. Secondly you'll have a day of rest so posting about what your characters do on their leisure. a.k.a some character development. Third your next mission will be Independent Women. Mainly because I was a too busy to design the rest of the mission board. Sorry, but note it is structured completely different lol and there will be some PvP aspects so brace yourselves for that.

Now any questions comments concerns lol

Hey, I was considering making a 2nd app since I'd like to try and play a more light-hearted character given that Luna is so anti-social, however I was considering making this one an A-class mage but there are 2 already and you said you'd only be accepting 2 so I was just wondering if it would be okay for me to go ahead with one anyway?

I was also considering another app. He won't be much of a main character, he'll sort of take a back seat for everyone else when the Tournament comes and he'll be B Rank... but he'll have a Lost Magic.

The Lost Magic is called "The Arc of Bubbles", at least that's what he'll call it. What it does is it traps space in these bubbles and then he can compress or expand the bubbles, though at no harm to whatever is inside however whatever is inside will shrink. If he releases/pops the bubbles, whatever inside will suddenly expand instantly and the sudden shift can cause explosions. If you are trapped inside, it takes very great effort to get out, but it is not easy to get trapped inside, a big magical sphere will appear around you and you have about one full second to jump aside, the bigger the bubble the greater time it takes to form.

Hey Aix, you could call it the Arc of String Theory, since these are technically pocket dimensions.

On another note, I was also considering another app. However, mine would not necessarily be for this guild but for a rival guild. In a similar manner to how Gajeel is a rival to Natsu who also uses Dragon Slayer Magic, I would like to submit an app for a rival character who uses Ophidmancy (Mancer Magic that pertains to reptiles and amphibians and the like). Just in case you were/are looking for some interesting PvP dynamics in later missions.

that doesn't exactly sound cool though lol. besides, he's going to be a cheerful little kid, well he looks like a kid and he sounds like a kid but he's actually 15 (which is still the youngest in the guild thus far). He doesn't take anything seriously and likes giving out nicknames. It wouldn't work to have a scientific sounding name for a guy like him :D

Archived