The Midnight Crew (MS Paint Adventures)

Lord English

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Sarabande' timestamp='1349852888' post='6041446']
Looks like someone's getting a little..
[i]Kranki[/i]
[color=#0000CD]No, I just had a lot to comment on. I'm still not as bad as Kankri.[/color]

It's either Kankri or Aranea at this point. Both have been seen to go on and on, though Kankri to a larger extent.
[color=#0000CD]Aranea seems to actually look for some sort of input from other people and just explain things to them that they kind of need explaining for. Kankri just wants to talk about hemophobia.[/color]

Was exploring le forums of le mspa, and found this here thread
[url="http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?49487-Homestuck-Test-Quiz-Results"]http://mspaforums.co...st-Quiz-Results[/url]
With a bunch of quizzes relating to le homestuck
I actually posted my results for all those tests a day ago or so, hehe
Page of Breath, Knight of Time/Heart (I might have to redo it and see if I can lean one way or the other), Derse/Prospit Dreamer and Jane.
>.>
[color=#0000CD]I'll check them out but I don't really think these things should ever REALLY be taken too seriously. Well as seriously as you can ever take them that is. Unless Hussie were to make one it's just speculation.[/color]

EDIT A redo of the tumblr test adds Mind to my list of aspects. what the cupcake? Why can't it be simple!!!!!
Though how I'm Dave, Latula [i]and[/i] Jane at the same time, I will never know

EDIT 2: [/color]What do Roxy and Eridan again? Because I thought they had no link with Title/Aspect.
If we're going Aspect pairings, it's Roxy and Equius, and Eridan and Jake.
[color=#0000CD]I meant to say Equius and was thinking. Eridan was just still in my head.[/color]
On that note, there aren't many similarities in these groups either. Though I suppose both Eridan and Jake are sort of outsiders (Eridan because he's a psychopathic wierdo, and Jake because he's a loner, speaks oddly and is just wierd). And Roxy & Equius has vague similarities in that both, before they are aware of their roles, help others and look out for them.(Equius looking out for Nepeta, Roxy looking out for Jane, mostly)
[color=#0000CD]Those are actually really good points. I was thinking about the friendships the two have but I wasn't really sure. But I suppose they two try to look out for their best friend in a really odd way.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='lezzyFrog' timestamp='1349846452' post='6041409']
YOu talk so much
jfc kankri
calm your s*** and check your privlages
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Got more than you, broham. You know, ust for that, DIRK AND JAKE WON'T HAPPEN.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Dirk will DESTROY the f*ck out of that sh*t. At least based on speculation of him being a Prince and other Hearts being heavily involved in shipping.[/color]
[quote name='Lord English' timestamp='1349854222' post='6041447']
Looks like someone's been watching DaniTheDoomMagnet *fist bunp*
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I got the reference too. ;_;[/color]
[quote name='lezzyFrog' timestamp='1349881666' post='6041534']
Jane and Roxy are the two most useless characters since Nepeta.
js
c:
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]*What are you talking about? Roxy is like the most reliab *sees her die.* NEVERMIND. I still think Nepeta is cool though. Even though she is still useless except for an unrequited love for Karkat actually starts to count. :I[/color]

[quote name='useD Swordsman' timestamp='1349902827' post='6041752']

[color=#0000CD]Got more than you, broham. You know, ust for that, DIRK AND JAKE WON'T HAPPEN.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Dirk will DESTROY the f*ck out of that sh*t. At least based on speculation of him being a Prince and other Hearts being heavily involved in shipping.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I got the reference too. ;_;[/color]

[color=#0000CD]*What are you talking about? Roxy is like the most reliab *sees her die.* NEVERMIND. I still think Nepeta is cool though. Even though she is still useless except for an unrequited love for Karkat actually starts to count. :I[/color]
[/quote]

Good
Dirk and Jake SHOULD never be canon
yes good.

I get the reference too
GOSH
I guess we can all agree we know about Dani and Octopimp?

[quote name='lezzyFrog' timestamp='1349916437' post='6041902']
Good
Dirk and Jake SHOULD never be canon
yes good.
[color=#0000CD]Again, only speculation but that's pretty much what I figure will happen. Jake will try and talk to Dirk and tell him he's no gay. Jake will look like an idiot and Jane will go back to her incestual fantasies as Roxy just stands there being slightly less useless than Jane.[/color]

I get the reference too
GOSH
I guess we can all agree we know about Dani and Octopimp?
[color=#0000CD]Yesh. AmbitiouBard and his Karkat. <3[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Edit:[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Forgot to mention I got Prince (probably the exact opposite of Sylph) of Void on the other quiz. I think I like it a bit better.[/color]

[quote name='lezzyFrog' timestamp='1349923391' post='6041948']
Mmm CottonCandy shippign is best

omfg Broadway Karkat and Broadway Aradia
bests
[color=#0000CD]Oh god, yes <3[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And Broadway Nepeta is also awesome. But Kaka said he listened to Broadway Karkat and didn't like it. :I[/color]

Omg I always get Rose's title in that other quiz
I don't even get whyyy
[color=#0000CD]I have no clue. Maybe similarities to Terezi? But yeah, I don't see you as a seer. Pun unintended.[/color]

I got Bard of Breath originally ont he other one, I never liked it but meh
[color=#0000CD]I think it actually kind of suits you.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='lezzyFrog' timestamp='1349925180' post='6041962']
Wow kaka has no taste no pun intended
[color=#0000CD]...was there a pun in there...?[/color]

i know right
[color=#0000CD]You certainly do.[/color]

really? how so?
I NEVER LOOKED UP PERSONALITIES FOR BARDS OR HEROS OF BREATH
[color=#0000CD]Not really sure. It just seems like odd enough of a combo for you. And Gamzee and Cronus are both Bards. You seem like you'd be thrown in with them. The whole just letting your Aspect run willy nilly seems lik you too. Also, Breath because...I dunno. You just seem like a Breath guy? :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]tl;dr I dunno. Just kind of does. It's certainly no Sylph of Breath, that's for sure.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1349925437' post='6041963']
I liked it but it wasn't particularly good.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I really liked it. :I[/color]

Eheheheh that's what you think...........................................................................................................................................................................

gOOD

Mmmm Cronus. Okay I agree with you Desu. Thanks babe for restoring faith.

Ok good.

Me too.

Omg Desu is that Icon supposed to be you
Because that is my headcanon look for you

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1349927979' post='6041983']
Aaaaand, it was changed.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]To something even more smexy.[/color]
[quote name='jazzyTurtle' timestamp='1349928065' post='6041985']
Still sexy and has my headcanon big ears
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]...big ears...? .___.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Although that's enough talk of Kaka's smexy interpretaion of me in his doodle art style.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]So what were we talking about? Something about the game and then some more personal title stuff and quizzes for Homestuck stuff?[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Forgot to mention I took the two tests for Prospit or Derse and got Prospit for both. Hm. Also Dave for the character. :I[/color]

[quote name='useD Swordsman' timestamp='1350011315' post='6042695']
[color=#0000CD]That f*cker better. I'm not a fan of PB and J.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And I'm just looking forward to a bit of interaction between these two. Both being Breath Aspect and they've always just seemed like they'd make good friends. Hell, Tav even tried to date his sister.[/color]
[/quote]
REJECTED
POOR TAV

Looks like they'll take each others BREATH away

• 4 weeks later...

This thing needs to be alive again.
[i]where doing it man. where [b]MAKING THIS HAPEN[/b][/i]

Anyway, that ministrife blew my mind. There are timelines with Kankri in footie pyjamas, Equius in a maid suit (as well as a Where's Wally suit), Horuss in a horse kigurami, Rufioh in a robot horse body, Eridan in his March drag, Terezi in Dave's shirt and Damara in a Sailor Moon outfit.

What did you guys think of it?

[quote name='Lord English' timestamp='1352189997' post='6062006']

Anyway, that ministrife blew my mind. There are timelines with Kankri in footie pyjamas, Equius in a maid suit (as well as a Where's Wally suit), Horuss in a horse kigurami, Rufioh in a robot horse body, Eridan in his March drag, Terezi in Dave's shirt and Damara in a Sailor Moon outfit.

[/quote]
Thanks to glorious people

I don't think those are pajamas Kankri is wearing
I think it's the alternate timeline where Kankri went insane and killed everyone and he has to wear a straight jacket
FOR ALL ETERNITY.

[quote name='Lord English' timestamp='1352189997' post='6062006']

[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]You know, I'm not a fan of that asswipe, Kurloz, but dat prince outfit was so <3[/color]
[quote name='jazzyTurtle' timestamp='1352207713' post='6062091']
Thanks to glorious people

I don't think those are pajamas Kankri is wearing
I think it's the alternate timeline where Kankri went insane and killed everyone and he has to wear a straight jacket
FOR ALL ETERNITY.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]He was so insane that he put it on himself?[/color]

Archived