The Midnight Crew (MS Paint Adventures)

Lord English

Username: Don't be so lazy.
Reason for Joining: Finally caught up.
Favourite Hussie Work: Only ever read Homestuck, leave me alone. >:
Favourite Character: Any character who's broken the fourth wall, [i]when[/i] they've broken the fourth wall. Physically or otherwise.
How Active You Will Be: I'm supposed to mod the place, so.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1354602154' post='6084790']
Desu you can have Erisolsprite.
[color=#0000CD]You already have Clair. LET ME HAVE THIS[/color]

I think it's because of the lack of prototyping for the design of the new creatures. Their planets are based on gases and lack of life in general. The extreme difficulty of the sessions could explain why all of their future selves are so powerful.
[color=#0000CD]Well Rose's mom is never really shown being super kickass. John's dad yeah but not Nana unless you want to count her when she's a sprite. And I think it could be assumed that their Dave and Rose were pretty strong too.[/color]
Like how Bro [color=#0000CD](and Davesprite)[/color] went up against Jack [color=#0000CD]and were doing pretty well until Bec was prototyped so they could get their asses handed to them[/color], or how Lord English is ridiculously strong. [color=#0000CD]You can have that one since I pretty much figured the same thing about him. Although he still has a super powerful master class.[/color]

Jake doesn't realize that Dirk is incredibly clingy and needy because this is the first time he's had human contact other than his Bro, who died a long while ago.
[color=#0000CD]Jake's AT LEAST had his Grandma for a while.[/color]
So... yeah. I'm not sure what sparked Jake into this unacceptable behavior though. Dirk and Jake accept being boyfriends but Jake is sick of it after five months? He's losing his sense of time and memory, I'm curious as to why it's happening.

Dirk did say he forgot his gas mask once...
[color=#0000CD]Now this is an excellent observation and now I'm wondering how this unfolds.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Cutie Morning Gem' timestamp='1354603840' post='6084812']
Its because we learned a long time ago that Jake had a crush on only Areana really.
[color=#0000CD]Dem blue b*tches.[/color]

Jake doesnt treat these romantic relationships as important cause to him they never were.
[color=#0000CD]Good point.[/color]

Also:
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mebq9wR7xM1rh8j8ho1_500.png[/img]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Wow, that should have been more obvious just because of Dirk's aspect. You know what? Cherry can have Fefeta. Nepeta's awesome but I never cared for Feferi. I get dibs on Zodiac sign+Fave Character.[/color]
[quote name='Excalibur-sama' timestamp='1354619424' post='6084887']
Username: Don't be so lazy.
[color=#0000CD]Just type up your damn name instead of attempting lame smartassery. You could take a page from our book and save you like three characters.[/color]
Reason for Joining: Finally caught up.
Favourite Hussie Work: Only ever read Homestuck, leave me alone. >:
[color="#0000cd"]I know the feel, bro. :I[/color]

[color="#0000cd"]Although I did read a little bit of Bard's Quest fairly recently. :/[/color]
Favourite Character: Any character who's broken the fourth wall, [i]when[/i] they've broken the fourth wall. Physically or otherwise.
How Active You Will Be: I'm supposed to mod the place, so.
[color=#0000CD]So your job will preoccupy you with other things and therefore you won't be active here? [/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]But I'm just f*cking with ya. Accepted.[/color]

... Really? I thought Rose's mom did something, but I might be getting confused with Roxy's mom because that woman was straight-up badass. Nana, I was going by Sprite.
If Diruiussprite is made, I will roll all over the floor into a hysterical fit of laughter.

Also:
[spoiler=Update][img]http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/05541.gif[/img][/spoiler]
OH NO

I know the update is bad - I mean, sheesh - but look.
Look at the Condesce's choice ass!
AKA, The Condesce is purposely one of the most beautiful characters in Homestuck. The Femme Fatale, if you will.

Also in that one panel I just had that deja vu - as I'm sure many did - back to when Jack spiked John on his questbed. That was so long ago, too. Like, Act 5? Nearly a year or so since.

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1354571602' post='6084358'][color=#0000CD]Lay off b*tch, she's mine.[/color][/quote]

Are you a Leo or a Pisces? No, you are but a Scorpio. iCherry is a Pisces, so (s)he (It's been so long I can't tell if you're really a girl or not. I'm kind of used to the gender ruse being a distaction.) gets dibs.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1355095487' post='6089418']
Are you a Leo or a Pisces? No, you are but a Scorpio. iCherry is a Pisces, so (s)he (It's been so long I can't tell if you're really a girl or not. I'm kind of used to the gender ruse being a distaction.) gets dibs.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Actually, I'm a sagittarius. Hence why I switched to dibs on the possible Diquiusprite or whatever it'll be called and mentioning that it'd contain my sign. And I'm still pretty sure Cherry here is a dude. Unless he's transgender and I'd be totally cool with saying she from now on.[/color]

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1355108521' post='6089564']
Sweet, then as a Leo, Fefeta is mine.
[/quote]
[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1355108869' post='6089566']
Roxas gets the max adorbs Fefeta
[/quote]

HOLD UP NOW I DIDN'T SAY I'M GIVING HER UP YOU BETTER BACK UP

While you fight over the adorbs fefeta and the purple codpiece, I'll have erisol. He's mine~

The recent Jane pages have been the saddest pages in Homestuck, other than the deaths of someone's favorite character. I sorta want to give her a hug.

I doubt things would have been better had Tavrissprite NOT blown up. She'd have been coached by a violent backstabber who constantly second guessed herself. Doubt that would have been better for her self esteem.
Actually, then again, the Tavros side might have given her some good tips for boosting herself esteem since he'd have had a glimpse at Vriska's confidence.

[color=#0000CD]Welp, gotta say I'm not really surprised at these updates. Now if only Jane knew because I can't help but feel bad for her. Although you'd think Calliborn's drawing would cheer her up.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]In other news I saw this[/color]
[color=#0000CD][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qlfeXnIxn4&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qlfeXnIxn4&feature=plcp[/url][/color]

[color=#0000CD]I reallly f*cking love this.[/color]

It appears that Roxy is going through a dream bubble again? Considering she's asleep/unconscious on the moon of Derse the last we saw her, this makes sense.
But, there is something good about this because kinda creepy. It sorta means that Calliope is indeed in the dream bubbles, since she 'contacted' Roxy. I don't even know what to call it.
Though the fact that all Calliope is saying is "............................" is actually sorta creepy to me. Because it goes completely against what Calliope would do.
Also...
http://heyitspj.tumblr.com/post/37891069929/oh
oh.

[color=#0000CD]That appears to be what is going on. Although it isn't absolute that she's talking to Calliope. It's a possibility that is Calliope but the only person I can think of who "talks" like that would probably be Kurloz. Because he doesn't talk. But I don't know why he'd start a conversation with her.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Also...holy s***...way to throwback...[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And Roxy is an amazing writer.[/color]

And now this update.
Holy hell.
CALLIOPE LOOKS SO CREEPY :(
please just be the lighting please just be the lighting please please please.

Though her with white eyes scares me equally? I don't know. She'd so pretty usually and agh.
And Serenity is being lovely as usual. To the point where she - is it a she? - communicates between Roxy and Calliope. In a wierd way.
Also I want a SBurb house. It looks fun.

Archived