• Last Reply

[quote name='Remnants' timestamp='1353827695' post='6077350']
Hello! I'd like to join.

Username: Remnants
Reason for Joining: I love Problem Sleuth and Homestuck
Favourite Hussie Work: Problem Sleuth
Favourite Character: Gamzee
Who Referred You: jazzyTurtle
How Active will you be: Definitely active on weekends, and occasionally on weekdays
[/quote]

Accepted! :)

Another update.
Caliborn has the device that lets him peer into the Alpha Session without any interference.
And Hussie has let him go on his own.
so who wants to bet gamzee gets shot again next update

EDIT:

nvm he didn't get shot and the intermission is over
... that was fast

Gamzee is starting to scare me. He's just like 'appears, get shot millions of times, gives gift, pukes up blood, gives keys, is alright'
He's like immortal, and he's not even god tier. This guy doesn't even need god tier. He can own s*** on his own.

Actually, on that, I reckon the Cairo Overcoat could actually be the god tier Lord outfit? I know it's green, but he probably dyed it the color of Calliope's blood through shenanigans.
Which is interesting because the Felt are all basically the same color as Calliope's blood. Either Caliborn is a bit obsessive and wants to represent his final aim wherever he goes, or he's weird. OR BOTH.

Caliborn either loved his sister enough to keep her memory alive with her blood color, or is extremely obsessive and ecstatic over the fact that she's dead and it went on for eons.

[quote name='Sarabande' timestamp='1354077993' post='6079891']
Gamzee is starting to scare me.
[/quote]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdoe0hYgwm1ryu59ho1_1353228795_cover.png[/img]

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1354080317' post='6079913']
Caliborn either loved his sister enough to keep her memory alive with her blood color, or is extremely obsessive and ecstatic over the fact that she's dead and it went on for eons.
[/quote]
Pretty sure it's because she's dead.

[size=1]omfg all this talk of doctor who is no[/size]

[size=1][size=3]JFC, THE UPDATE, THE UPDATE[/size][/size]
[size=1][size=3]THE MUSIC, JAKE BEIGN A CUITE, [i]THE NEWEST SPRITE[/i][/size][/size]

[size=1][size=3]This will be a good act indeed,[/size][/size]

Archived