Devil's Dance [S/Not Accepting/PG-16/Season 1]

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[i]"Once I am married and missing a limb from my own mistake, my life will be complete."[/i]

[b]Personal Info[/b]
Username: Mako109

Name: Melissa Chase

Sexuality: Straaaaaaaaight

Date of Birth: June 28th

Blood Type: I don't know, A- I guess?

Hobby: Fawning over Rundas, working on the Dunecrawler, explosives.

Appearance: [spoiler=A]yo dawg, got this from deviantart. don't sue and crap

[img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/107/7/0/the_engineer_by_larfor-d4wk5ab.jpg[/img]

Not the best pic, but I found a certain liking towards it.[/spoiler]

Personality: [spoiler=P]She has a really hard to explain personality. Maybe it's because I haven't given it enough thought?

Naaaaaw.

Still being young compared, she still maintains some rather childish characteristics; she loves to eat sweets, giggles at the smallest things, just to name a few.

She doesn't talk much to others, as her father molded her that way. Untrusting of strangers, and only being open with those she knows very well. Not "Hide behind a trusted figure" shy, but she will avoid conversations if she can and will avoid contact in general. However, if she does have to talk to someone, it will be short, to the point, and rather polite.

When comfortable, however, she could be considered quite the chatterbox. She also doesn't hesitate when she wants to do something, being naturally decisive.

She appears to have reckless abandon towards life and limb.

...Actually this was easier than I thought. That could be a bad feeling.[/spoiler]

Biography: [spoiler=B]From birth to teen, Melissa Chase had lived on a Sandsteamer. Nothing "exciting" happened in her life, save the occasional bandit raid. Not much to talk about her.

You'd think, being the gem of a rich Sandsteamer Captain, that Melissa would have a very comfortable life. Dining on the finest food, having constant access to water, even having a servant to wait on her every beck and call.

And you'd be right. There was hardly a thing she didn't have. There was a father that loved her, many men who adored her (even though she was but a kid), and the education to rival any other (including extensive training as an engineer). With such a life, what left was there for a spoiled child to do?

Run away, of course.

Now, this task was not an easy one, as she was under almost constant surveillance, save her personal moments. She also lacked opportunity, and . . . well, motivation. There really wasn't a reason for her to even run away. No missed experiences. No love...

...Speaking of love...

Upon laying her eyes on Rundas for the very first time, she knew she had to have him. But being 15, she knew her father wouldn't let her. At all. I mean, she couldn't really blame him. What respectable parent would let her run away with a man 6 years older than him? However, she still didn't care. She was determined to run away with that man, despite any cost.

Her plan was carefully laid out, thought through, and masterfully executed. And by that, I mean she just convinced her caretaker to get drunk and snuck out the door. She eventually managed to find Rundas, and led him out of the Steamer (of which was leaving very soon) with the excuse of "You must see something of great importance!"

By the time Rundas had realized what he had gotten himself into, it was too late. He was now roped up with a 15 year old, with no work, no pay, no food, and no money. And to top it all off, she wanted his hand in marriage.

From then on, it was work, work, work. She was still more than eager to make Rundas happy by overworking herself, and it made her even happier when Rundas would go out of his way to help the tired girl. Ah, motivation by love. Such a beautiful thing.

Three year time-lapse, and the now work together on the Dunecrawler, with Gunn Siegfried. And, of course, she still wants to marry Rundas.[/spoiler]

[b]Gunman Info[/b]
Weapons and devices:

The Boombringer: What happens when you take a big
'ole Revolver, remove the whole "Bullet" thing, and start using Explosive Gyrojets? The Boombringer happens, that's what. Upon pulling the trigger, a small rocket is launched from the barrel, packing enough explosives to punch a hole in a man. Because of the projectile type, it is rather slow, meaning it's near useless at longer ranges since the opponent can just move out of the way. But it's still her pride and joy.
[spoiler=DA BOOM BRINGA][img]http://www.lesjones.com/www/images/posts/170267_large.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Handheld Rocket: When the Boombringer isn't using up all the Gunpowder purchased, what do you do? You make a grenade. More specifically, a Rocket the launches out of your hand at the press of a button. Sure, it isn't safe, but what is nowadays?

Bounty: None.

Duel Count: None.

Killed: Kinda hard to tell due to the several hundred bits her opponents are blown into.

Shot Count: 3 times, each and every time being taking a bullet for Rundas. Don't get me wrong, he didn't ask her to. She just does.

YEAAAAAAH. Gunner Siegfried is next.

Well it's finally finished . . .

[spoiler=Application]
[img]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/avi634.jpg[/img]
"I have a busy day ahead... I have trouble to start; rumors to spread and people to shoot!"

[i][b]Personal Info[/b][/i]
Username: Jake the Sage
Name: Russel Tobias
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date of Birth: April 31st
Blood Type: A
Hobby:[list]
[*]Astrology
[*]Coin Collecting
[*]Meditating
[/list]
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/devils_dance.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]
Russel is not particularly sociable, keeping to himself most of the time and not engaging in conversation. When on the job, he is extremely serious and straightforward, which at times can make him seem cold-hearted and quite frightening. Even when he is not on the job Russel is incredibly quite, spending time to himself and himself alone if he can help it. He can come across as petty, overconfident and insensitive; even worse he is prone to giving insults. As well as being a skilled gunman and sniper, he is also skilled in close combat, using a style that utilizes coins as projectiles if he ever runs out of bullets.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]
Russel Tobias was once a lowly ranch hand of the Fletcher Ranch, one of the most prosperous ranches near Hammershawk.

During an attack by the Black Mabas, Russel shot and killed one of their leaders, resulting in the burning of the Fletcher Ranch; because of this he was fired from his position. Despite having taken some form of revenge, the Black Mabas still sought after Russel relentlessly, forcing him to be an outcast when people learned who was after his hide. Fighting to survive as an outlaw, he took the name "Captain Tobias" which was penned by the papers, and stole what he needed to survive. Although he is somewhat friendly with children and a few people he has encountered, he is a true mercenary, taking on any assignment which will pay him sufficiently, even if it directly competes with the law.

Shooting, robbing and doing any dangerous job if the pay rate is enough Russel has made a real name for himself. Though he has made a name for himself he has never shaken off the Black Mambas' desire to see his head removed from his shoulders. But anybody who has attempted to capture him, law official or Black Mambas member, has always been shot dead without a second thought. When he had heard of the "The Devil's Dealer", claiming himself to be the King of all Gunslingers, Russel paid no mind to the "big blow hard" as he had called him; though when he learned that the boaster was hiring bodyguard for a good amount of coin he set out to take the job . . . never really questioning why "the best of the best" needed bodyguards or what he was planning. Coin is coin, right?
[/spoiler]
[i][b]Gunman Info[/b][/i]
[spoiler=Weapons:]
[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/golfrj/gun%20stuff/IMG_0926640x480.jpg[/img]
Handgun X2
- Two main use handguns, they can hold 6 rounds before needing to be reloaded. They are kepy at both sides of his waist and are easily drawn.

[img]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/OfficialRomance/worlds-first-3d-printed-gunjpgw640.jpg[/img]
Rapid Fire Handgun
- Capable of holding 12 bullets in a single round, this gun is mainly kept at Russel's right ankle where he can hide it easily.
[/spoiler]
Bounty: $$50,000
Duel Count: Officially, 28, Unofficially, Unknown
Killed: Officially, 25, Unofficially, Unknown
Shot Count: 3
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1350161354' post='6043736']
Ahhh! My Anti-Hero has arrived!

The app looks in good form Jake, I expected nothing less!

Accepted, "Captain Tobias"!
[/quote]

Thank you. Too be honest I wanted more on the biography, but I couldn't think of anything more that wouldn't sound done already- I mean every role-play can only have so many people who become outlaws because their momma was killed and what not. So I left it open for the actual role-play to define my character.

Archived