Devil's Dance [S/Not Accepting/PG-16/Season 1]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1350172451' post='6043871']
Thank you. Too be honest I wanted more on the biography, but I couldn't think of anything more that wouldn't sound done already- I mean every role-play can only have so many people who become outlaws because their momma was killed and what not. So I left it open for the actual role-play to define my character.
[/quote]

Sucks to be you, my characters mother is still alive and he sends her Christmas cards~

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Out of all the locations stated, which would be most suitable for a Medium/Large Garage Warehouse thing? After all, one doesn't simply create a machine out in the middle of nowhere.

and

2. Are there readily available supplies of Hydrogen or Helium?

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1350195624' post='6044068']
1. Out of all the locations stated, which would be most suitable for a Medium/Large Garage Warehouse thing? After all, one doesn't simply create a machine out in the middle of nowhere.

and

2. Are there readily available supplies of Hydrogen or Helium?
[/quote]

You mean eridiu- *never seen again*

Works for me!

[spoiler=datapp][i]"They say the sky's the limit. I'm up for proving that."[/i]

[b]Personal Info[/b]
Username: Mako109

Name: Gunner Siegfried

Sexuality: While he has never shown much interest in love, he is a confirmed straight.

Date of Birth: November 14

Blood Type: O-

Hobby: Working on his pet project, sky-gazing

Appearance: [spoiler=A]yeah also from deviantart so don't sue and stuff

[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/130/8/b/mechanic_c_u_by_trenchhead-d4zaa6j.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Personality: [spoiler=P]Low and behold, a character who's seemingly normal. He's a kind enough fellow, not being the type of go all sadistic on you. But he will shoot to kill. He's stable minded, and a bright soul. He's constantly cranking out new ideas, whether it's a new weapon or just a modification. However, he usually forgets them soon after. In fact, he forgets a lot of things. Names. Places. Instructions. He occasionally forgets that he's wearing goggles.

And by occasionally, I mean usually.

Still, he's a pleasant man to be around, with a terrific aura of happiness that seems to irradiate out from under his facial coverings. Which is odd, seeing as how he usually doesn't take them off.

Because he forgets they're there.

Funny enough, he doesn't forget the more major things in his life, such as his job, his name, and his main skill, which is inventing. In fact, there are many things that he remembers that logic dictates he should forget. Maybe he just wants an excuse to wear goggles all the time? Perhaps he's just screwing with us all for fun?[/spoiler]

Biography: [spoiler=B]You wouldn't expect life in a Sherriff’s Office on a dusty rock filled with bandits to be pleasant.

*Slow clap* you're correct.

Throughout Gunners whole life, he was raised as the son of the Sherriff. He tried to raise his boy be an honest, peace loving, and happy kid. However, this proved to be rather difficult. I mean, he was surrounded by death, crime, and violence his whole life, made worse by a group of bandits that decided to set up shop just outside of town. Every single day, a new corpse would be tossed into the grave pile. Every single day, a gunfight would erupt. Every single day, death threats and kidnapping attempts would try to spoil the skilled Sherriff's day.

Despite all this, he still grew up ok. His father had made honest attempts to place him as far away as possible from the fray, while teaching him how to shoot in what little downtime he had. And it worked. Gunner became a semi-skilled marksman at the earnest age of 12. It never interested him too much, but he came to treasure the skill.

During a surprise raid in the dead of night, the Sherriff's house was broken in to. And guess who was taken hostage? Gunner was tied up and tossed into a gun truck, which drove off towards the bandit camp.

What was there for him to do? He was tied up nice and- wait, no. That was a flimsy knot. Gunner managed to untie himself, only to find a rather...appalling...bandit holding a gun to his head. As luck would have it, the speeding truck hit a bump, unlatching the back door and sending the bandit flying on out. Confused, tired, and having no idea what to do, he did what any son-of-a-gun would do. He grabbed the dinky pistol the bandit had dropped during his fall and shot the driver of the truck. He didn't give any thought into it, or what he was doing. All he did was pull the trigger, as many times as his little fingers would let him. Not checking to see if the driver was dead, he dashed for the backdoor, stopping just short to see two other gun trucks quickly gaining speed. One of them had even open fired on him with the top...gun...

It suddenly made sense. Climbing a small ladder in the back, he armed himself on the turret and began to rain hell upon his pursuers.

The dust and gun smoke soon cleared, revealing two burning vehicles and a smaller one approaching, showing the Sherriff's badge on the front. It appeared as though the fight was over. Within the course of an hour, the small relatively innocent boy had gone from that to a cold hard killer.

Alas, the battle is never really over. A gunshot rang out in the area, causing Gunner to take a tumble down from his turret. For him, the rest is a blur. But we have the insight.

The Sherriff, terrified, ran up to the truck as his deputy pursued the final gunman. Inside he found little Gunner unconscious on the floor with a bleeding head, tightly clutching a rusty old pistol. He managed to carry him out and back to the town, where it was revealed that the bullet merely skimmed him. Upon awaking, however, Gunner held no memory of what took place that night.

From then on, it was decided. The Sherriff resigned his position, despite the protests of the townsfolk, and took his son away from the place his life nearly ended. Gunner lived with his dad until the age of 18, when he left to become an inventor. The pleasant young man soon made quite the name for himself as being bright and intelligent. For the following years, he studied, he planned, and his forgetfulness had...supposedly...finally begun to take full effect. During an errand for his instructor, he had...probably...completely forgot what he was doing, and began wandering in a random direction. In a point of sheer coincidence, he met up with Rundas and Melissa, following them wherever they go. He set up shop with them in their large garage at Outer most edge of Jenora Rock, where he began his pet project, which mysteriously involves quite a bit of hydrogen. One can only wonder what he's planning.

He currently works as a dedicated gunner for the Dunecrawler, working on small weapon improvements in his spare time.[/spoiler]

[b]Gunman Info[/b]
Weapons and devices: He has a small .22 he keeps on hand, a little something decorated, and the same one he used during that night. He also has his pet project.

Bounty: N/A

Duel Count: Never had the interest. Never will. Zilch.

Killed: Being a gunner on the Dunecrawler, he's wracked up quite the kill count. However, it is extremely difficult to keep track of the numbers.

Shot Count: Twice. One in the left shoulder, and a skim to the noggin.[/spoiler]

The best kind of app is the app made at 1 AM. =D

In all seriousness, it might be flawed here and there. If you see anything that either doesn't connect or you don't approve of, let me know and I'll be more than happy to fix 'er up.

Archived