A new fiend - to strong or to weak?

hako90

Phantombeast Aman

Fiend/DARK

level: 7
ATK : 1000
DEF: 0

This card cannot be special summoned. Lay the monsters you use for the tributsummon of this card and the ones, that are destroyed in a battle with this card, in your Spell- and Trapcard-Zone and handle them as equipspellcards. Increase the ATK of this card about the half ATK of every monster, that equipes this card. In your Standby Phase: Destroy this card or a monster that equipes this card.

Work on your spelling and OCG, first of all.

It's a level 7, so you'll be tributing two monsters. These days, there's not that many Tribute Summons, but let's say you do. That'll be anywhere from a 1500 to 2000 ATK boost, making this card 2500-3000 ATK. On top of that, if it destroys a monster in battle, (if that's what your effect is saying) it'll gain half it's ATK as a bonus. Yes, it can still be destroyed with Spells and Traps, but it's still WAY too strong. I like how you tried to add a drawback, but one equipped monster each turn isn't going to cut it if you're going to get another each time it attacks.

Back to the drawing board: I would recommend, instead of equipping the monsters, add counters instead, or even just add ATK (but less, maybe like 500?) to it each time it destroys a monster.

I'm no expert, but that's just what I'm getting here. If someone more experienced has something to say, listen to them.

Archived