Chimera Soul [IC/Accepting/PG-13]

Love of Ghibli

Arga the bat maiden simply sat in wheely chair and mocked her prey as they retaliated with a vicious assault. Unfortunately those attacks were not sufficient as she proved by simply smacking them away with her wings left and right while wheeling around. It was funny for her. [color=#800080]Come ladies show me some more goodies.[/color] Her perverted aura starts to surround her cartoonishly [color=#800080]I want to see those undergarments.[/color] It was then that she pointed at park and Luna and once again more bat screeching followed by more explosions, and lastly more clothes being blasted away.[color=#800080] HAHAHAHA Oh wait a minute gotta get my camera I have to post these on my fanpage.[/color] She turns around right quick and accesses a computer terminal while the girls deal with this seemingly never ending onslaught of many explosions. Luckily the sound of the explosions and Arga's lack of focus kept a certain incident secret.

Luna's eyes turned from her usually black to pure yellow almost as she was possessed it was then her mouth could do nothing but open wide as I body shot out of it. [color=#800080]Okay ladies all set up! now let me see those....pffh![/color] Arga's boast was stop short as a fist was now lodged in her jaw sending her bouncing off the side of the room. This glowing yellow body that punched Arga eventually dimmed down to reveal it was their target all along. The one they came to rescue.[color=#ff0000]You stank bat b**ch it is time for some serious payback. [/color]Piper had looked back at the two girls clearly both seeming with rage in their own ways. Piper knew this feeling all too well, she looked back at Arga who picking herself up off the floor. [color=#ff0000]Oh yeah, lets see how you like a three on one![/color] She cracked her knuckles and neck as she was about to deliver some sadistic revenge on the bat lady.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=#daa520]Infertile man beast how dare you insult me! [/color]This armored woman points her sword at Le'Crux and his giant insect. She clearly felt violated by his previous actions she missed his vital spots because his fatness and hulking maness got in the way of blade. Though so far judging from what she saw she would be able to make quick work of these opponents. She didn't want to act hastily though as she slowly getting back to reason. There was still the matter of those angel of oblivion that she saw earlier. If those truly were the work of these mages then she would have one uphill battle ahead of her. Luckily the fat one claims her magic is requipping which is a partial truth but he does not know the true horrors that she can dish out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sylvia was going into a panic as one of the boys proceeded to lay into her with some drawn out sentence about something. Not like it mattered she failed on guard duty now what was big sis Gallate going to do when she heard this news. Well clearly she was going to have to go find the girl, but it looked like these two gentlemen were plotting something.[color=#00ff00] We weren't trying to insight a war, I don't know what you're talking about. [/color]She said as she got cartoonishly angry and puffed her cheeks. She knew of Piper's magic and how she must have escaped so the best thing for her to do was capture the two boys and see if she could undo the girls spell.[color=#00ff00] Hmph don't underestimate me boys I may not look it but I'm pretty powerful.[/color] She took a fighting stance with her staff but her guard was thrown off as one of the boys seemed to walk towards her doing party tricks with playing cards.

Henry had heard Kazuya's thought loud and clear. [color=#b22222][i]Trap her and capture her instead of just beating her. Yeah I think I can handle that[/i][/color] he thought back. [color=#b22222]So want to see a card trick miss powerful mage?[/color] Henry seemed rather jovial in this seemingly urgent time but that was because Kazuya was finally treating him like a teammate. Hooray for group bonding. Sylvia was getting scared. Yes she was powerful but she didn't have self confidence and in the face of people who are very self confident she tends to cringe. [color=#00ff00]D-D-D- Don't come any closer I'm warning you.[/color] She stuck her staff into the ground and green pulse filled the floor. Henry looked around and saw that nothing happened. [color=#b22222][i]Maybe it was a dud [/i][/color]he thought but a second later the massive shockwave of energy blasted from the bottom of the stone floor supposedly causing Henry and Kazuya to fall into the innermost dungeons of the castle. Sylvia rubbed her head and breathed a sigh of relief even though that fall might have killed the boys and that wasn't really part of the plan. Then she heard giggling from above and her eyes pretty much went back into her panicky state.

[color=#b22222]You're not fighting type are you?[/color] Henry said sitting on a platform of floating playing card while Kazuya was slightly elevated behind him. [color=#b22222]Why not come with us we're nice and you don't have to fight if you don't want to.[/color] It was then Sylvia panicked and started to shoot massive concussive blast of green energy at the floating boys.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#ff0000]"What the f***,"[/color] said Dune glaring at the lady who just stabbed his comrade. His suspicions were correct, the woman was really pretending to be a damsel in distress, though he supposed that she really may have been unconscious. His magic wasn't totally replenished, but, he felt confident he could beat this chick with what he had. If her magic was Requip, then she was likely a close combat fighter and close combat was his forte, very few opponents could take on an attack from all directions like Dune was capable of unleashing. Dune extended his magic out, hoping that her armor contained any sort of iron, he was disappointed, but he believed he could still beat the heck out of her. His spheres began whizzing around him. [color=#ff0000]"You can go die,"[/color] said Dune, he pushed a hand forwards and five spheres burst at the woman like a shotgun shot. Without waiting for them to hit, he also rushed forwards at her, hoping to catch her in his shield. He coated his arms in armor-like Quicksteel, then proceeded with a heavy volley of punches.

Kazuya watched the female assume a fighting stance, one that seemed to be thrown off by her lack of self confidence as Henry walked towards her. Kazuya watched quietly as the female hit the ground with her staff, seeing nothing happen he wondered whether her lack of confidence carried over into her use of magic. As the magic activated after a short moment Kazuya was knocked backwards, falling onto one of Henry's cards and floating up with him, letting Henry talk until the female began to shoot towards them at which point Kazuya jumped off at an angle the card would hide him for a second from blasts but as he came down he would land next to her.

As Kazuya fell he pulled out his father's dagger from Inside his suit, rather than creating a law he felt it would be much simpler to intimidate the female who was already panicking. "[color=#000000]If you insist upon continuing to fight I might have to do something to stop you from persisting, and trust me this dagger is sharp[/color]" he then said quietly his voice sounding slightly detached though at the same time saying the words in a way that could be took at the start as a friendly suggestion leading into a threat a combination of being nice towards the female and intimidating her. "[color=#000000]Or would you rather a magic show like the fellows in this room had?[/color]" he then said quietly to give an example of his capabilities, his voice completely detached at this second statement. [color=#000000][i]Can you catch me if she strikes Henry?[/i][/color] He then asked silently through the symbol, [color=#000000][i]I want to be able to retaliate from close by if she continues and we have to restrain her rather than how you seemed to want for her to accompany us willingly[/i][/color].

Seeing that his comrade had chosen to throw aside the route of peace, Le'Crux assumed that infamous expression of his and proceeded to accompany him, smirking all the while. He issued the order for his steed to attack, magically reinforcing its pincers, exoskeleton and stinger. Meanwhile he willed the Medic Ants to patch up his wound, which was about 35% healed at the moment. The big man wasn't losing any more blood from the blade's entry point as the ants had created a flexible, organic bandage from their hardened saliva.

In the meantime, while the woman was distracted from Dune's and the islander's critter's attacks, Le'Crux unleashed a second scorpion. This specimen was significantly different in its magical alterations. It was shrunken down in size to the point of being virtually invisible. The venom in its stinger was magically far more concentrated, and the stinger itself was reinforced to penetrate almost any armor or ward. As these two and Dune went about their assault, the big mage stayed back, brandishing Termite and recovering his strength as much as he could.

He chuckled in response to Dune's last comment and added his own, [color="#ff8c00"]Think you can handle two-on-one? [/color]He took care not to even hint at the presence of his secret weapon. One sting was all it would take to gain a serious advantage.

Gallate the armored one was now in battle mode and she was clearly being underestimated. She raised her mighty shield and blocked all five of those metal spheres. Then she proceeded to enter melee combat with the young lad. His fist were quick as they should have been but his approach is crude and unpolished. She was dodging and parrying his attacks with relative ease. She found herself snickering as she dodged and blocked Dune's attacks.[color=#daa520] HAHA fowl mortal, you must be used to bar house brawls and such to throw such haphazard attacks.[/color] As Dune didn't seem to be getting tired she was about to begin her counterattack when a giant pincer came at her from the side. She rolled her eyes as one of the wings that adorned her armor was more than adequate defense. She proceeded to do a backflip kicking Dune in the face and landing on the giant scorpion. As the beast mighty tail came down upon her she blocked it with her shield and cut its tail off. She laughed at how easy this was. She then quickly turned back around to Dune who was coming forward for more assault and her sword began to glow pure white as she was getting ready to deliver a mighty thrust. Now per...her speech was cut off as she felt a small pinch in her thigh. It wasn't painful to say the least but it was a pinch and she felt it. She looked down to notice Le'Crux secret assault scorpion and she was flabbergasted by the deadly poison that was now circulating through her veins.

However this fight wouldn't be won so easily by these uncultured savages. With the last of her strength she jetted towards Dune and continued her sword thrust. As her sword dug into Dune's chest it didn't hurt as much as Dune could have imagined something sharp going that fast would be. Instead it felt like nothingness after the initial insertion. As her sword was in him a white dragon of flames came from her body and entered Dunes. Though he didn't feel any pain from this it was when she pulled out her blade that he would understand what she had truly done. After she was done with that she slashed the giant flailing scorpion in half and did the same to the almost invisible one. She looked at Le'Crux with eyes filled with hate and disdain. [color=#daa520]You have no honor![/color] She flew directly at him with her sword glowing white engaging him in close range combat which was really him defending while she was hammering at his massive Termite. Gallate was in peek physical form while Dune on the other hand would be experiencing the effects of whatever poison that scorpion had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back in the crypts Henry and Kazuya were busy dodging the tantruming attacks of Sylvia. She was busy trying to engage both boys in close range combat with her staff but unfortunately her opponents are too level headed to let themselves get hit. She was trying to hit Kazuya for the longest while chanting[i] [color=#00ff00]I think I can, I think I can[/color] [/i]in her head. She was getting closer seeing as she did have amazing form but once again she lacks self confidence. It was then that luck got on her side as she missed Kazuya completely her staff made contact with the ground sending another wave of concussive energy into the ground. This time Kazuya was in point blank range and with that he was shot up into air instead of falling downward. Such odd magic this girl had. Luckily Henry was already on the job catching him on a bed of playing cards. Thought that didn't stop a few ribs from being bruised and some other internal damage. While Kazuya recovered floated safely above the fight it was Henry's turn to step up.

[color=#b22222]Okay so you are strong I see well I guess that makes it my fault for underestimating you. Well lets dance.[/color] Sylvia's face turned red as she thinks she is misinterpreting Henry's natural happiness for condescension.[color=#00ff00] I told you not to make fun of me![/color] She launched at Henry as she proceeded to attack with a myriad of strikes, but it was harder to hit Henry than it was Kazuya mainly because she couldn't read his moves. She was taught by her big sister how to fight stronger fighters so she could've eventually landed a legit blow to Kazuya. Henry on the other hand...well Henry was dancing. All of his dodges were major theatrical splits, leaps, and other oddities you would find at a ballet or a broadway production. His footwork was not of trained fighters but more like energetic tap dancing. She just couldn't hit him. There was also the slight fact that every time his foot landed he would shoot another card at her. She kept dodging and trying to retaliate but Henry it was an odd advantage Henry had over her.

She was so busy trying to swing at Henry that she didn't notice that was setting her up in what would be a card version of Piccolo's Hellzone Grenade and he had Kazuya floating directly overhead.[color=#b22222][i] Ready when you are[/i][/color] he thought to his teammate.

Kazuya watched the female as he was launched into the air, keeping a tight hold on his dagger so as not to drop it as he awaited hitting Henry's cards and then being caught by one. [color=#000000][i]Well then.. I guess it'll have to be by force [/i][/color]he then said quietly to Henry as the male began to perform movements similar to dancing, leaps like seen in ballet,his feet moved as if tap dancing. As Henry continued this and threw card after card that landed around the female Kazuya would notice Henry having moved him, the card he was on now above the female who they were fighting.

As Kazuya noticed his position he used his free hand to remove his eye patch and place it in his suit, in an inner pocket before silently coming off the card above the female, lifting one of his legs. As he approached he would swing his leg downwards to strike the staff the female held in roughly the center, at a wooden part in an attempt to make her drop it. After this he would then bring his Dagger up to her throat not slicing but holding it against enough it would cut the first layer of skin, causing some pain along with the feeling of the blade against her throat. "[color=#000000]Now you can either stop or join the dead bodies in this room, we want a guide to help us find our way so we'll spare you if you agree to lead us out, if not well... I guess the owners of the castle wouldn't be too happy if they found your body among those of the blind, dead creatures inside here would they? If you lead us to the exit there's no reason for you to come to anymore harm unless you try to fight[/color]" he then said quietly, his voice showing no hesitation and most likely making the female believe that he would kill her then and there, again trying to use intimidation to get her to co-operate, however this time it was coupled with his dagger being where he could lethally cut her. As he spoke Kazuya looked towards the female's eyes his own meeting hers and his facial expression showing his seriousness that he had held about this fight,his pain unseen as the female would notice one of his eyes were gold and the other red and that he removed the eye patch from the gold one, in his eyes she would notice no emotion shown being his detachment from emotion during battle. [color=#000000][i]Try to keep the staff away from her if possible[/i][/color] he then said quietly to Henry, seeing as her power was used from the staff without it she would be much easier to defeat if she fought.

If anything Park was certainly surprised by the fact that Luna had just spat out their target, but was also quite happy that she could hold her own in a fight. The second strap of her shirt garment had been blown off, and that was now barely hanging. It seemed though that the girls had gained upper hand over the thing known as Agra. Since Agra had been able to block Park's volley of arrows she thought maybe it was time for a few explosions.[color=#4b0082]Bat maiden Agra you will now regret ever picking a fight with me, [/color]several butterflies surrounded Agra in a loose circle each with a small thread attached to Park's hand,[color=#4b0082]do you see these small threads attached to my hand as soon as I cut them,[/color] Park had now drawn one of her knives, [color=#4b0082]they will explode, you know what means as you seem very familiar with explosions, now boom.[/color] Park cut each string with a single hand motion announcing the name of the spell, [color=#4b0082]Dance of the Butterflies![/color]

Luna was growing increasingly more frustrated, even more so after both her and Park's attatcks where deflected with barely any effort whatsoever, coupled with the bat lady's irritating attitude and the fact that even more of their clothes were getting torn apart by her bizzare attacks and it was clear that Luna's temper was getting the better of her. By now one of her gloves had been partially destroyed, revealing the chimera soul tatoo on her upper arm, part of her skirt had gone (thank god for the shorts she wore underneath) and her cloak was in tatters.

[b]"I WILL F*CKING END YOU!"[/b] She roared.

Before she could act however a strange sentation washed over her, she couldn't quite describe what it was and as soon as it arrived it quickly resulted in something bright yellow shooting from her mouth. Her rage momentarily forgotten she stared at the form taking shape in front of her, recognizing it as the very person they'd come for in the first place.

[b]"Everybody else must be doing a really crappy job,"[/b] she muttered to herself.

She wasn't about to complain however, things finally seemed to be going their way after all and it was about time Luna had the opportunity to take her frustration out on something. She quickly moved to one side so that the three of them effectively surrounded the bat woman, leaving her no room to evade, and began surrounding herself in her own dark energy. Without wasting another second she charged forwards, aiming a punch at the woman's face, dark energy crackling about her fist as she shot forwards.

Le'Crux was experiencing a mild fit of shock at the rapid succession of events in the fight. Before the battle had really even gained any momentum, the woman had knocked Dune down and transferred the enhanced poison of the big man's critter to him. She had also defeated both of his critters themselves and was now attacking with a vicious series of sweeping sword swings, which were only being held off by the islander's surprisingly nimble, defensive use of Termite. The Medic Ants were nearly finished with repairing his wound, to the point where he would not exaggerate the injury. He sent them to filter Dune's blood in order that he be healed from the poison.

Hopping back from each other after another series of clashes, Le'Crux managed to get out despite his panting, [color=#ff8c00]Whoever you are, h[/color][color=#ff8c00]ow did you do that, switching the poison, I mean? And another thing, how dare you accuse me of having no honor. That is something only a person insecure of their own would insinuate. [/color]After addressing her in this manner, he began another round of clashes, this time taking the offensive. Le'Crux shot forward, swinging Termite with ferocity. When the obvious attack was blocked by the woman's shield, the giant-man mage spun over it and extended his left arm as he yelled out, [color=#ff8c00]Left Arm Swarm-Yellowjacket Style! [/color]Suddenly, his extended arm transformed into a flurry of furious hornets, all coordinating to try to sting the unprotected areas of the woman.

After his battle cry, the Entymancer continued with his criticism of the woman's behavior, [color=#ff8c00]What kind of person just assumes that the people trying to help them are hostile? We never attempted to cause you harm. We merely wanted to meet with our fellows and didn't want to leave you behind. That would be rude. You know nothing about us, our mission OR who we are. AND, on top of that, you start accusing us of being dishonorable swine. Take this! [/color]The swarm grew angrier and more frenzied with the rising intensity of their master's words as they continued their assault.

Dune was not used to fighting people in full armor and a shield, especially fighting in full armor and shield which he could not manipulate nor penetrate. He supposed he was a bit cocky. The woman blocked his rapid succession of strikes and began fighting back. The giant pincer came and the woman did a backflip while kicking him in the chin, he moved back but her foot still nicked him and that was enough to knock him back a few steps, giving her time to partially incapacitate the scorpion by cutting off its tail. Just as he was getting back in position she lunged at him, he tried catching the blade, but the enormous momentum allowed it to keep going past Dune's clasp and stab him in the chest. After the brief pain of insertion, like a needle, Dune felt nothing. He was flummoxed, shouldn't it hurt more? Or was he already dead? Was that why it didn't hurt? The dragon burst out of the woman and slammed into him, through the sword's insertion point, and the woman pulled her sword out to take on Le'Crux.

What? What was going on? Dune suddenly felt a coldness creep into him as his neurons were losing connection. [color=#ff0000][i]"Poison? You b*tch!"[/i][/color] cried Dune, realizing what it was.

Le'Crux seemed to have heard him and realized what it was as ants began biting. [color=#ff0000]"Ow! F***! What the hell are you doing Le'Crux?"[/color] But already, Dune seemed to be feeling better and he was regaining some feeling. [color=#ff0000]"Oh. Thanks."[/color] It wasn't for a few more precious seconds that Dune was able to move somewhat well again, he was still a bit sluggish but he needed to go help his friend. He was lucky for Le'Crux's quick remedying.

[color=#FF0000]"That's it. I'm going all out now!" [/color]announced Dune. His necklace broke and the spheres on it began whirling around. Electricity cracked between them. Dune clapped two hands together to the ground in a stance. Red lightning fizzed in his hands, it was concentrated to the point of seeming solid. His stance shifted to more like a runners stance, though both of his hands were still together. His biggest sphere shot forward and Dune ran after it, he was feeling less and less sluggish as he went, he increased speed. The woman's back was turned, she was facing Le'Crux at the moment, the sphere would hit her back. If she turned around after that, it wouldn't matter, all the better in fact. Dune would slice upwards with his lightning blade, she would try to block but the real attack came from below her feet where a few sword-sharp spears of iron would jet out, knocking her up stabbing her, she'd be off balance and Dune and Le'Crux would get the opportunity to strike. Dune smiled, he had it planned out.

Arga was simply dumbfounded when she picked herself up off the wall only to see that her capture had escaped. This is why we don't let Sylvia do anything! She barely had time to react though as someone had put butterflies all around her face and body. She didn't really listen to the explanation behind it but she definitely heard the name of the attack. The explosions went off at point blank range when her defenses were down and as she came out of some bright cloud of smoke panting and looking angry she didn't even have a chance to recover when as striking black fist was lodged in her face and a glowing yellow fist in her stomach. The combination of the two sent her flying back into another wall. This half her body was sticking out of the castle. It almost looked like a victory for the girls till Arga blew up the entire side of the tower.

The tower that the girls were fighting in started to shake viciously as its very foundation was blown apart. Arga slowly crept in the tower with her eyes widened and clearly pissed off.[color=#800080] I AM ARGA ALEXANDRA del COSINE! And I will have your panties! [/color]She flew at the three girls preparing to engage in close range combat, but she was quickly cut off by Piper and her fist of fury. While the two seemed to be dancing around with fist and kicks the tower started to tilt as if it was falling. Mainly because it was falling. The girls were now fighting on a timeline till the tower collapses and kills them all. Arga on the other hand did not care because she can naturally fly. And with that she took the second Piper was off balance and punched her in the boob. She then pointed at both Park and Luna and needless to say more explosions except this time they made to do actual damage and not just make the girls get naked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sylvia was in a hard place seeing as someone managed to get a knife at her throat and while his murderous aura was certainly intimidate she just happened to be stubborn. She was not to give up she was just easily intimidate. Kazuya appeared to be pretty much in control of the situation. Though he did make one miscalculation Sylvia's powers are not tied to her staff, much like Luna the staff helps her concentrate her magics. Without the staff she cannot control her destructive nature especially when she gets nervous. Tears started to form in her eyes as she was simply being made the fool of, but no she wouldn't let it end this way. She let out a panicked scream that at first yielded no results. henry looked on and started to feel a little sorry for the lady as if Kazuya and he were bullying her. That moment passed when slowly felt himself and Kazuya's float off the ground. And for a couple of seconds they just hung in the air motionless. Then they both were shot to the opposite walls like massive bullets. As Henry and Kazuya pulled themselves out of their respective walls. Sylvia took the time wipe the tears from her eyes, the droplets of blood from her neck, and pick up her staff.

[color=#00ff00]I am SYLVIA CONSTANTINA del COSINE! And I will not be underestimated by the likes of you.[/color] Henry was practically dazed and confused at this new bought of courage the woman had. THat and his body has suffered more damage in the last 24 hours than his natural life. This being a mage thing is definitely hard work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Gallate was getting angrier as the fat man decided to comeback at her with words. It was more about the fact that he was defending his egregious actions and passing her off as the bad guy in this situation. Such audacity must be punished. However she was blindsided by his left arm turning into a swarm of insects. She immediately backed off and took cover behind her shield but that put her right in Dune's path. She defended herself by having a wing block the giant metal spheres and her shield blocked Dunes lightning. Unfortunately for her this was all within Dune's calculations as she was launched into the air by the iron spears. It looked like the boys were about to be victorious, but Gallate would not go down so easily. While floating in the air her body became pure white and she she right back down to the ground. The second she landed she made two quick slashes with her sword and while it didn't seem to effect the two boys at first it. She stood up and her body turned to back into its regular armored self. Then blood started shooting from the boys chest as a cross shaped slash just seemingly appeared on their bodies.

[color=#daa520]I am GALLATE DOMINICA del Cosine! And I will have your heads! You come into my home, destroy my castle, destroy my people's armies and you dare have the right to play me the villain. You evil invaders shall be purged from the world and if that is going to be my responsibility then I will gladly accept![/color] She took her ready stance against the two boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While all of this calamity was going on Simon seemed to be taking his own lovely tour of the castle, or what was left of it. He looked outside a window and saw one of the towers dangerously leaning over as if it were about to fall. [color=#000080]Oh that doesn't look well. Well I've helped out enough for one day its best I continue and get going.[/color] He continued to walk down this random hallway. Though if were to look behind him the hallway was filled with corpses and blood almost as if the most inhumane massacre took place.

Dune's eyes widened as blood spurted out of him. He backed away from the woman. [i]"Dammit, she's fast, and not only that, it seems like she can block just about anything, but however, I have gained an advantage," [/i]thought Dune, the iron spears did more than try to impale her and throw her in the air. One of the iron spears was longer that the other and it hit her just above her stomach, perfectly placed below her sternum, where it would hurt. It wasn't enough to pierce her armor, but that wasn't entirely Dune's intent. A magic circle appeared, it was the shape of a bullseye. [color=#ff0000]"Locked On."[/color] Dune smiled.

[i]"Now, I'll fight fire with fire."[/i]Dune leaped back to get away from Gallate. He spread out his stance, his legs one and a half feet apart and his arms out to the sides. The air began fizzing. The earth rumbled a bit as more metal was drawn out of it at a ferocious pace. [i]"My new rather experimental attack. By magnetising myself."[/i] [color=#ff0000]"ARMOR MODE! ACTIVATE!" [/color]Metal flew at him and stuck to him, within seconds it had formed armor around him. Just to piss the woman off, the armor looked like a male version of Gallate's own armor minus wings as Dune realized that makeshift wings would serve as nothing but extra weight. The other modifications he made were to add iron spheres on his chest and head, to protect him from further impalement and slashing, iron spheres on his knuckles and concentrated iron on his wrists, as gauntlet-shields. The armor began to crackle, it was being magnetized and the iron was being fused together with heat. When he was done, he smashed his fists together, creating a massive resounding clang.

Dune leaped forward. A circle appeared behind him. [color=#ff0000]"Max Repel!"[/color] Dune shot like a missile. [color=#ff0000]"Max Attract!" [/color]The bullseye glowed brighter, it would almost ensure that Dune would hit, and when he hit, he would hit hard, right into her gut, unless she tried to block.

Dune smashed into Gallate. [color=#ff0000]"I've detected that your armor is made of gold and platinum. All metals conduct electricity relatively well. Gold, however, is the third best conductor of electricity!"[/color] Dune's armor began pumping and channelling electricity into Gallate at huge levels right after impact.

Hearing the woman, Gallate, it seemed, get so infuriated by his words was music to Le'Crux's ears. He stifled a laugh and instead, a smug look began to crawl along his jawline. This only made Gallate more angry. Out of nowhere both Le'Crux and his partner began to spout blood from criss-crossing slash marks across their chests. The thick layer of fat and muscle protected the big man from any serious damage.

Then, Dune all of a sudden turned into a magnetic iron man and launched himself at the armored maiden. Hearing the lecture on metal gave the big man an idea. He remembered that he was capable of adjusting the properties of Termite, even at a molecular level. He could change the material composition so that it was highly magnetic and very dense, which would cancel out its weight, but since it was magnetic and maintained a very high mass it would be the perfect weapon for Dune to use.

[i][color=#ff8c00]Solkaz, I have a present for you. It's Termite. I'm throwing it in a trajectory that follows your own. If she blocks or somehow thwarts this attack of yours, here's your backup plan, [/color][/i]he told his comrade via the guild symbol connection so that his opponent could not hear their plans. Hopefully Dune's onslaught would hold her attention for the time-being.

The islander began his own series of preparations, equipping himself with the Ironclad Beetle armor adaptation to prevent any more slashes. Le'Crux adapted spinnerets on his left hand and a fontaneller gun on his right. If he couldn't break the opponent, he sure as well could trap her. His legs became significantly longer as they came to resemble gigantic grasshopper legs. Concentrating on the clash of his companion and the woman, Le'Crux put himself in the best possible position to evade or entrap Gallate. Then, it was just a matter of waiting.

[color=#ff0000][i]Okay,[/i][/color] Dune sent the word back to his guild mate through the guild symbol connection system, then he sent to mental equivalent of a nod of appreciation. He felt the insect behind him and before Gallate had time to strike him, he leaped out of the way and used extra magnetic power to give the hammer a boost, it slammed into the warrior woman. Quickly, he pulled it back before Gallate grabbed it to swing it around in a circle to bash it into her again. He, then, launched the Termite into the air and rushed forward to engage Gallate in close combat again, this time carefully with his moves, more cautious now that he realized the extent of her fighting ability, while he would direct the Termite to fall onto her head.

Challenging Gallate to close range combat is like challenging a fish to a swimming competition, you better be sure. Not really understanding the immense complexity of magnetism she didn't quite fully grasp the awesomeness of Dune's self magnetism she was simply mused at the fact that he imitated her armor with random metal that he found. Her swordsmanship is swift despite it being such a large blade it was amazing just to watch as her sword slashes were enough to parry Dune's fist. The constant waves of electrical energy were damaging but one wouldn't tell with the look on her face she was too into the fight at this moment. Of course then the other party got involved, a magical flying insect weapon thing. She bounced back and proceeded to dodge all attacks that came from it seeing as she couldn't simply cut it to pieces while the fat man held on to it. Attempting to slash it while it was mobil would be stupid. She quickly raised her shield as Dune took advantage of his combo technique resumed his assault. Luckily she was more than capable of keeping up with his speed.

As they resumed combat Gallate was getting slightly annoyed with Dune her blade was slashing chunks of his armor clean off and he was bleeding all over the place thanks to her slashes but he didn't seem phase he just kept on pounding at her. It was becoming this unhealthy battle of attrition and she didn't seem like she was winning. She took flight to try to get some distance between her and the killer combo team. Of course when she tried to catch her breath for as second all three fighters should note the massive and one of the few remaining towers was tilting. Gallate was somewhat horrified as she knew this could not have been good news of any kind. So much destruction, well the only thing she really could do was kill the two invaders and try to salvage the situation. She landed away from the two boys who be contemplating about the safety of their teammates.

[color=#daa520]I hate to end this little fight of ours you unpleasant savage man beasts, but I no longer have any spare time.[/color] She stuck her sword up in the air and she glowed white for one second then she took a stand as if she was about to deliver a mighty thrust. [color=#daa520]Behold! Descent of Salvation![/color] Her boss move was somewhat simple when she thrusted her sword forward one of the same Angel statues that Simon had used to banish the mechalith from existence was launched at the boys and then thing that happened with the Mechalith. Anything that it touched would be wiped out of existence.

[color=#ff0000][i]"SH*T!!!"[/i][/color] thought Dune at first when the angel came out, he could detect the massive Eternano in that thing. After that he thought, [color=#ff0000][i]"Is she some Simon wannabe? Did that guy have fan girls?"[/i][/color] No more time to ponder that, he had to think of a way get out of there or stop it, [i]fast[/i]. He began cursing out loud, then he narrowed his eyes as if contemplating something, then deciding that there wasn't much time left, charged forward, right at the woman. [color=#ff0000]"Magic like that requires concentration right? I'll just take out the root of the magic, and we won't have to bother with it much more,"[/color] he muttered to himself. He began shooting iron spears out of the ground at the woman, careful to avoid the statue, though the statue reached out and disintegrated most of them. As he reached the statue, he used a massive burst of repel he had saved for that moment to leap past it, a tiniest of the statue's finger grazed his back, he was slightly unbalanced but he kept on going. Of course, Gallate was ready for him to hit her, but what she wasn't ready for was an explosion.

[color=#ff0000]"MAX REPEL - ARMOR BREAK!!!"[/color] He body-checked into her, using another sudden repel burst. Then the remains of his armor exploded. Iron shrapnel flew everywhere, though Dune was unhurt by it as he was the source of the repel, with this last opportunity, he super-punched her in the gut with his gauntleted fist using the bullseye to draw it to her faster, jumped up and kicked her in the face, using her face as a launch board to back-flip high into the air to safety...

Park had readied her bow again and was preparing to fire a volley of her soft light arrows, when the tower began collapsing throwing Parks aim off causing one of the three arrows to fly off course, but the other two if the landed would leave a nice bruise on the side of Agra's face and her left wing. The collapsing tower also saved her life keeping her out of the range of Agra's explosion, unfortunately it also sent her flying several feet. Park thought of activating another one of her shields to break her fall, but when she began forming it it just blinked out. Park swore under her breath she had expended to much magic to fast. [color="#4b0082"][i]Well only one thing to do now, [/i][/color]Park thought glancing at Agra [color=#4b0082][i]those wings, she isn't using them is she, I really need to stop falling from high places. [/i][/color]With that Park began a running jump towards Agra in an attempt to use her as a "parachute", and at the last moment Park launched her self at a tragectory that would land her right on top of Agra's back.

As the female screamed Kazuya stayed still, his dagger still against her throat before he felt himself lifted in the air and thrown back his dagger leaving his hand and causing a small cut on his suit. As Kazuya's body struck the wall he noticed the cut his expression changing from it's detached formerly held one to one of anger of hatred as pain quickly rushed into him from memories, his lack of holding his father's dagger making him harder to calm from this as he pulled himself into a stand, seemingly ignoring the pain this battle had brought on.

"[color=#000000]You made them come back... the memories... Sylvia Constantina del Cosine will soon be a name accompanied by a grave...[/color]" he then said, emotion of pain and hatred showing in his voice, enough so that Henry would be able to tell that this was not merely an attempt to intimidate the female. Kazuya's hand then moved through the air as golden letters formed easily in view of the female and all inside the room, [i]Law of Death #1 - A Female may not move of their own free will or volition[/i], After writing the law Kazuya then began to approach the female, crouching slightly to retrieve his father's dagger from where it had fell as he also removed his gloves, The twin guild seals visible on the back of each hand as he continued his approach.

If the female had moved disobeying his law as ball of white energy would surround her restricting both movement and her magic before Kazuya would announce the following as punishment "[color=#000000]Torture of pain, Sight of death[/color]". As Kazuya announced this white energy would form a mask over the females eyes, from which by filtering itself it would create a vision, allowing her to see what Kazuya had at a young age, the thugs beating his parents before killing them, of him running and hiding with maids and butlers dying to protect his hiding spot. As the female saw this she would also feel pain striking every inch of her body at once as rather than like before where it was small segments of energy as pains in this use of the pain torture punishment it came in waves striking every section of her body with a few seconds in between, the pain continuing to strike for a minute after which the vision would have ended with Kazuya's sight when he escaped his hiding spot, of the dead bodies and blood which covered the mansion the immediate area especially so. as the Judgement Magic would end Kazuya would have approached enough that he would be within range of the female with the dagger, his voice cold and his killing intent obvious as he would then say, "[color=#000000]now you see what I will kill you for[/color]" before attempting to drive the dagger into the female's stomach.

If the Female had obeyed the law however Kazuya would continue his approach towards her dagger in hand silently, casting a look in Henry's direction that showed his utter hatred towards the female as he looked back towards her, his glance seeming to be a quick check of Henry's condition. He would then continue until he was in front of the female if uninterrupted by Henry, beginning by slashing at her arm and then grabbing her throat with his free hand, his eyes looking into hers as he did so showing her the pain that he currently held.

Le'Crux could not bring himself to attack the figure with insects, knowing it would wipe them out, so he spent his time and attack using Termite to launch bits of stone at the thing to keep it busy while Dune took on Gallate. He knew this plan of action would not sustain itself for much longer. After dodging one rather intense stab into a half-collapsed tower, the big man felt a voice reach out and touch his mind from nearby. It wasn't unfamiliar, but it wasn't human. Normally those creatures he communicated with didn't initiate contact. Nevertheless words rang out in his head, [i][color=#008080]Hey! Big guy! Need some help? It turns out that the tasty ball you let me eat earlier kinda gave me some cool abilities. I figured I at least owe it to you to he-- WHAT IS THAT GIANT WHITE THING OVER THERE?!? ...Wait a minute, you're fighting it, aren't you? I should have known. I feel like you are pretty consistently getting yourself into pickles. Well that settles it then: I will be staying around to get you out of them, and you will be finding me another tasty ball!... [/color][/i]The rambling and babbling on continued for another sentence or three, or seven. Anyway, the Consumer Weta from earlier returned to help the islander once again but this time of its own volition.

Per his pretty basic primary move, Le'Crux began the spell to enlarge the Consumer Weta, but before he could start, the bug did it himself. This took Le'Crux by surprise, [i][color=#ff8c00]You.. You can..?..[/color][/i] The now giant bug replied, [color=#008080][i]That's not all.[/i][/color] Before the giant-man mage's eyes, the Weta's exoskeleton contorted, creating spiky, menacing features and altering the shape and size of its mouth to become a large, three-part, gaping maw. The bug then began to glow, well its stomach, at least. The stomach's glow slowly moved its way up the abdomen and thorax of the monster before arriving at its mouth. The parts of the jaw folded out, unleashing a blast of raw magical energy in a spherical form.

The figure toyingly tried to swat the blast away, but upon contact looked in actual pain. Le'Crux gasped, as did the figure, if ever something like that could be surprised. The more the big man thought about it, it made sense, though. The lacrima the Weta consumed gave it access to raw magical energy, or Ethernano. The figure was made of Ethernano. Since the energy the Weta was using was also from the ethereal plane and not just an embodiment of it like most magics, it could actually damage the figure. Upon this realization, the islander instructed the giant bug, [color=#ff8c00][i]Keep it busy, would you, [/i][/color]before heading over to assist Dune in combating the seemingly invincible Gallate. He adapted his same adaptations from earlier: Ironclad, spinneret, fontanellar gun. On his way to assist, he created a web in an alcove created by the destruction. It was hard to see from where the others were battling, but easy enough to find. Especially easy after Le'Crux told his comrade where it was via the guild-link. This plan could work. Spider webbing possesses the strongest tensile strength of any known material in the natural world.

After setting the trap, Le'Crux summoned two millipedes and enlarged them while enhancing their exoskeletons to protect from Gallate's blade. The enhancements wouldn't stop her attacks from having any effect, but she would cut through his critters in one swipe this time. His own attacks accompanied all of the others, luring the unsuspecting prey into their deceitful web.

Luna felt an overwhelming sense of satisfaction as she felt her fist connect with the bat mage's face and sent her flying across the room with a little help from Piper's own attack. Luna let a smirk cross her face as she observed the woman's form lodged in the wall.

[b]"Right, let's start trashing this place,"[/b] she said eagerly.

No sooner had she said that though than the side of the tower was blown apart as the woman pulled herself free, yelling angrily at the trio and completely undermining her own threat level with her last statement. Luna didn't have time to worry as she felt the tower begin to shake and topple over, sure that's more or less what they had come here to do but she'd rather the tower not collapse whilst she was in it. Quickly getting down on her knees she pressed her palms flat against the floor and began to focus her magic, colums of black rock emerged from the sides of the tower and dug themselves into the ground around it, or clung to more of the castle's structures in an effort to keep the tower stable whilst the fight was still going on.

[b]"Any time you wan't to kick her ass,"[/b] she muttered through clentched teeth, trying to focus on keeping her magic active, she wasn't used to using it on a scale like this before and it was already beginning to take its tole on her.

Arga was busy flailing around as she now had some dead weight trying to use her as a parachute. Fortunately Arga has pretty strong wing muscles and therefore she was able to toss Park around like a rag doll. Due to her flying ability she never lost balance with the tower falling and such but she did notice Luna acting weird. After she tossed Park into a wall she looked outside to see the black rock trying to keep the tower balanced. This infuriated her and she would have none of this. Arga knew that Luna was struggling to keep that magic up so it was time to unleash a torrent of bat crazy on the foul mouthed little girl.[color=#800080] Little girls shouldn't try to do big girl things! See me when you grow out of that training bra![/color] Arga boasted in her hand was glowing pure purple light as she was clearly about to send an extra special bat bomb Luna. her malicious smile would be the last thing Luna saw...until...[color=#ff0000]SILLY BI**H!![/color] Pipers foot ended up directly in Agra's mouth and like before it sent her flying into a wall. Piper was used to fighting in random places so a falling building wasn't too unheard of for her. Its hard for her to lose her footing and especially when Luna stabilized the tower for as long as she could. Piper landed softly almost gracefully and she looked back.[color=#ff0000] Luna...hold it for ten more[/color] seconds. Piper said as she cracked her knuckles then she did what Piper actually does best and she powered up. Her appearance is pretty much that of an ascended super saiyan. Arga now furious about becoming a wall decoration again looks at this new site and does not even flinch. The seconds proceed slowly as SS Piper and Enraged Arga trade blows, but at the sixth second Piper delivers a stunning roundhouse to Arga and launches her. Instead of hitting the wall though Arga is launched into Piper's elbow as she is quickly moving around the room bouncing Arga off the furniture. At the ninth second SS Piper became a huge ball of light and as this light snatched Luna and Park and shot out of the tower. Victory to the girls. They landed right in the front of the castle were the diversion team was finishing their battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gallate was not one to lose focus but the strategy was a noble effort. Gallate was light years away from Simon in the use of holy magic. If this attack was launched by Simon he could easily control it and move it to where it ate the two boys. However that does not mean that summoning this massive statue attack is now an admirable feat of holy magic. Gallate was strong just not the strongest. When Dune was able to dodge the initial attack she was stunned and when some giant bug was able to hold it off for however long she was even more stunned. Though this would not deter her path she would press on. Her eyes tracked Dune's movements carefully by now his max repel and attract techniques had lost their amazement she could see them coming. As he went in for the full body press she snickered as she raised her sixteen layer Amateratsu barrier around herself. She laughed as Dune's punches and kicks simply bounced off her defenses. And that was not all that was ineffective the giant millipedes that Le'Crux summoned were also pretty useless as she did not need the blade to deal with them seeing as they could not harm her. [color=#daa520]HAHAHA Foolish men you thought you could win?[/color] It seemed that all was lost and Gallate would be victorious but then she heard a crack.

This crack spread into more cracks and then she could see everything before her shatter. First it was her barriers, then it was her final attack, and finally it was her armor. Everything shattered in front of her and it looked like time was slowing down as she slowly fell towards the ground. It was quite simple really she got so caught up in the fight that she forgot the bulk of her energy was in defending the Mechalith which Simon easily dealt with in the first place. The boys while they me tired and wounded still had more magical energy to spare than she did. Two mages are better than one. She simply fell to her knees back in her peasant regalia and and teleported away before the boys could do anymore harm to her. Needless to say though the boys had won this round.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sylvia on the other hand did not get off as easily as her two sisters did. Sure one had a building collapse on them but neither of them were tortured. She couldn't make out what Kazuya was saying at first nor did she really care she was sick of being looked down upon by these two strangers. She was always looked down upon as the youngest sister living in the shadow of the other two but not now she would beat these two villains and get back the target and finally people would be proud of her. Unfortunately she was wrong the second she saw the wording of the death law she moved absent mindedly almost like a reflex but that didn't trigger anything. It was when Kazuya started walking towards her that made her shift into a defensive stance. That shift was followed by the white sphere of punishment and torture and for one so gentle it was the cruelest thing you could do to her. The visions of pain and agony were too much she couldn't handle it. She started to scream and beg for mercy before soiling herself where she stood.

Sadly there was no mercy for her, Kazuya was already prepped to drive a dagger into the young ladies stomach. Standing there soaked in tears and urine, it was clear who the victors were. If they deserved such title. Kazuya would have drove the dagger into the defeated woman's bare stomach but he was quickly surrounded by three rings of playing cards. When he looked to his side he could see Henry simply standing there holding his hand in utter horror as he has never seen such a malefic presence in one he would call family. Henry not know how to differentiate between friend and foe right now thought it would be best if Kazuya had some level of restraint right now. Though words were not exchanged Henry just stopped Kazuya from continuing his line of thought. Sylvia ended up falling in little pool of her own leavings and Henry just wanted to keep his distance. Luckily by the time this all happened they would feel a massive earthquake (tower finally falling) and within the seconds lights would come on all throughout what was left of the castle. The two boys were then surrounded by tiny floating balls of light that seemed to coming from Kazuya's mouth. Soon both boys became two giant balls of light and shot through the entire castle to where the other teams were seeing as everyone had finished their parts of the mission.

As Kazuya had been seconds away from driving his dagger through the female's stomach and finishing her he was stopped by a ring of cards, looking to the side his expression still the same as it had been until he saw Henry, in horror at what he saw of Kazuya. The sight of Henry enough for Kazuya to be forced to regain a composure similar to what he normally held, shocked he had let himself go so far. As he looked on the female again he saw exactly why Henry had been horrified by what Kazuya was doing, having forced the female into such a state, Kazuya only saying quietly "[color=#000000]you've seen what happened to me, and felt pain similar to what caused this, physical pain is more tolerable...[/color]" this phrase directed towards the female who had been punished with both pain and part of the memory that had traumatized Kazuya at the young age of 10. Kazuya's voice showing how badly he felt about having done such to the female, despite at the time being enemies.

As the lights came on after the earthquake had struck, something that indicated that there must have been some major destruction to have been heard and cause effects through walls strong enough to have soundproofed the room. "[color=#000000]I'm sorry you saw me like that...[/color]" he then said quietly to Henry as the orbs surrounded them, picking up his gloves before the light took them through the castle to the others. As Kazuya arrived where the others were he sheathed his dagger, then placing his gloves back over his hands before putting the eye patch back over his golden eye, remaining silent through this not speaking to any of the others, his seen eye which was colored red via a contact lens was aimed towards the ground not making any attempt to look towards any of the others who were there.

Agra began shaking Park as soon as she lept on her, and unfortunatly Park was only able to keep hold for about thirty seconds before so was flung off Agra plumiting to the ground. Twenty seconds later an oof escaped Park as Piper blasted them out of the tower leaving Agra as another piece of furniture. [color=#4b0082]That thing was literally batsh*t crazy! [/color]Park then notices the fallen Gallate,who quickly teleported away [color="#4b0082"]oh she was your... what's the word... "boss" persay, and obviously she couldn't have just been some regular, because that's not what we got. She was probably some sort of <insert long string of unnecessary comments and swears>. [/color]Moments later Henry, who looked a bit shaken, and Kazuya, who became very distant immdeatly, showed up. Park rubbed her eyebrows as she had a headache, which she did, and contacted Simon, [color=#4b0082][i]where all finished here so if you could be so kind as to pick us up, that would be much [/i][/color][color="#4b0082"][i]appreciated. Also there needs to be a little talk about certain elements of missions, particullarly the crazy bat lady ones. [/i][/color]

Luna didn't bother to ask how Piper knew her name, nor did she make any response aside from a fairly annoyed grunt, she was focusing all her attention on keeping the tower stable and she didn't want to risk breaking her own concentration.

[i]Ten seconds,[/i] she thought, fighting to keep her magic alive [i]This had better be a short ten seconds.[/i]

She could already feel her magic beginning to slip away and her arms began to shake slightly with the effort of keeping her magic alive. She was so wrapped up in her task that she didn't see the brief fight between Piper and Arga until Piper shot part, grabbing Luna as she past and leaving the crumbling tower behind. As soon as they landed back on the castle Luna felt her knees give way beneath her and she sank to the ground, suddenly unable to keep herself upright, she looked up at the Dune and the other guy, giving them a reproachful look but feeling too worn out to actually insult them. Soon enough the rest of their party had gathered on the castle roof and it seemed like the mission was over and done.

Le'Crux watched as Gallate disappeared before their eyes. It made sense, if you thought about it. She had constructed the mechalith with a nearly unbreakable barrier, fought them, summoned a giant figure of holy magic, and then fought them two-on-one again. That could have drained anyone, really. As a matter of fact, the big man discovered his own fatigue once his adrenaline quit running through his system.

Shortly after the woman's teleportation, a certain Consumer Weta flew over to the islander and cocked its head to the side, making what was unintelligible chatter to the rest of the group. Le'Crux's connection however, allowed him to perfectly understand its words, [i][color=#008080]That. Was. Awesome. I'm only sad the thing ran away. What a coward! It was that lady's fault wasn't it? Oooohhhh.... That makes sense. Anywho, where we headed now? You didn't forget what I promised did you? I'm coming with you. I will protect you from yourself! ....and other stuff too, I guess. Wait a tick, WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE?!? I'll fight 'em. Grrr....[/color][/i]

The giant-man mage could only shake his head. [i][color=#ff8c00]This thing won't shut up. Geez. [/color][/i]He then replied to the big bug, [i][color=#ff8c00]They are my guildmates. Essentially brothers an[/color][color=#ff8c00]d sisters of mine. You may come I guess, it would be nice to have a powerful companion such as yourself. Let me introduce you. Oh crap, you need a name... Locksley. That is your new name. Now, be nice, Locksley. [/color][/i]His guildmates were all a little taken aback from the sight of the naturally large insect, whose stomach began to glow before returning to normal. Only Dune was not surprised, but, to be fair, he had already seen this guy twice. Le'Crux tried to reassure them and explain the situation, [color=#ff8c00]Look, y'all, this is my critter, Locksley. He is a kind of bug called the Consumer Weta, the largest natural, nonmagical insect in the known world. This one helped us out earlier and ate a lacrima that allows him to change size and do a number of other things using its magic. He'll be coming with us.[/color]

After the formalities of introduction--a bit weird due to the fact that they were concerning a bug--were completed, the Entymancer noticed Luna with knees buckled on the ground. She gave him a cold, disgruntled look. She had done nothing but give him trouble ever since they had met for no tangible reason. Le'Crux extended a hand and asked simply, [color=#ff8c00]Need a hand?[/color]

Archived