• Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kabbles' timestamp='1351808252' post='6059031']
Umm, no. What's MLP?
[/quote]

Go slap urself till you're blue... >.<
[spoiler=If you truly do not know what mlp is]

MLP: My Little Pony.....[/spoiler]

On Topic: Probably, I'm not completely sure.

TUBM likes to eat Vietnamese food.

Might as well revive this.

Some of them are true, but a lot are just down right hurtful. My parents really get on my back if I get a bad grade, but still less than others (I'm an Asian in an Asian community).

TUBM won't like this never ending spoiler... [spoiler=Door 5][spoiler=Door 5][spoiler=Door 5](stick to the end)^^[spoiler=Door 5][spoiler=Door 5][spoiler=Door 5]Finally, there's something..... oh wait, it's [spoiler=Door 6 (YES!)]... you fall into a portal that leads to....[spoiler=Door 5][spoiler=Door 5][spoiler=Door 5][spoiler=Door 5](stick to the end)^^[spoiler=Door 5][spoiler=Door 5][spoiler=Door 5]Finally, there's something..... oh wait, it's [spoiler=Door 6 (YES!)]... you fall into a portal that leads to....[spoiler=The End]Wow, can't believe you made it here...
[spoiler=A Prize!... hopefully][img]http://www.deviantart.com/download/156735311/Wooyoung___Not_really___by_k_muzik_macros.png[/img][/spoiler]
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Archived