DDT question

i was wondering this, because i want to change my actual deck, but i need an answer to this (a little n00b) question:

can a good DDT deck be made WITHOUT destiny draw??

D-draw is very hard to get, it's expensive and i don't have so good cards to trade... but i want to try with this deck, so can you answer this one?

well why are ddt decks soo good ???

how do you use them?

Take a good look at this beauty... yes... it might look dodgey at first.. but see its bright side and you will see why this monster is one of the best in the entire game

DestinyHero-DiamondDudeDP05-EN-C.jpg

Ok... did you have a great look at it... like i mean... a real good...! Did you read its effect properly? I didnt think so

Once per turn' date=' you can look at the top card of your Deck. If it is a Normal Spell Card, send it to the Graveyard and you can [b']activate its effect[/b] during the Main Phase of your next turn. If the card is not a Normal Spell Card, place it on the bottom of your Deck.

missing something? It doesnt say Cost and effect doesn't it?

* "Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude" doesn’t actually activate the Normal Spell card itself. Instead' date=' he just activates its effect. So the Spell Card remains in the Graveyard.

* Since you are only activating the Normal Spell Card’s effect, and not the Normal Spell Card itself, you do not pay costs and you do not have to meet any activation requirements. For example, you would not pay 1000 Life Points for “Confiscation”, or discard 1 card for “Monster Reincarnation”, or need a “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” on the field to activate the effect of “Burst Stream of Destruction”.

[/quote']

There you go... now why is the deck so popular? Let the wikia tell you its outline

Diamond Dude Turbo

A Diamond Dude Turbo (DDT) is a popular Deck type' date=' that takes advantage of "Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude's" effect. Because costs are not necessary for using Spell Cards with Diamond Dude's effect, players gain card advantage with cards such as "Destiny Draw" and "Magical Stone Excavation".

"Destiny Hero - Dasher" and "Destiny Hero - Malicious", whose effects can be activated in the Graveyard) are included, since the Deck features many discard effects also capable of sending "Malicious" and "Dasher" to the Graveyard.

[/quote']

nuff said

Archived