~•The Vocaloid Project•~

Nicο

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Material Vita' timestamp='1352219159' post='6062202']
Idk, that why I gave them to you to decide. =D
I guess I would try one of Misaka's but it might not turn out that great but if it does, "He said, "Awesome!""
[size=1]IdkwhatthatwasohwaititwasawquotefromClannad[/size]
[/quote]

I see. lol
The first one I did was Kuroko's.

[quote name='Material Vita' timestamp='1351977114' post='6060460']
Is he epic, too? =o
[/quote]Kind of. :3
But the third chapter was basically Kisaragi Attention. <3 already.
[quote name='The Dark Angel' timestamp='1352219479' post='6062208']
I see. lol
The first one I did was Kuroko's.
[/quote]I love you. =D

[color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Username: MoogSourceVermona
Why you want to join: Because I wanna learn about vocaloids other than Miku[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favorite Vocaloid: Hatsune Miku
Favorite Vocaloid song: Triple Baka[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='MoogSourceVermona' timestamp='1352257502' post='6062792']
[color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Username: MoogSourceVermona
Why you want to join: Because I wanna learn about vocaloids other than Miku[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favorite Vocaloid: Hatsune Miku
Favorite Vocaloid song: Triple Baka[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]Accepted.

[quote name='Material Vita' timestamp='1352257708' post='6062796']
[size=1]I guess I'll try it sometime then.[/size]
Riki, would AKB48 make for a good Vocaloid? =o
[/quote]Which member?

You mean one of them becomes a voice provider?

Well, maybe.

Well now that I'm in here I should tell the tale of the one time in school where I blasted up Triple Baka before class started. Hehe everyone was just like WTF is this?!? and I even annoyed some people in my class. What a funny moment that was

[quote name='MoogSourceVermona' timestamp='1352257799' post='6062799']
Well now that I'm in here I should tell the tale of the one time in school where I blasted up Triple Baka before class started. Hehe everyone was just like WTF is this?!? and I even annoyed some people in my class. What a funny moment that was
[/quote]
That does sound funny.

[quote name='jazzyTurtle' timestamp='1352258104' post='6062806']
Omg i'm glad you've heard of that too
it look sos ooll
te freaking scytheglavegun weapon she has is my weaponi
nyeh
so perf
[/quote]I saw his status. It does remind me of Nanoha and BRS. Like they said in said status.

I probably didn't pay enough attention to the video, but I have no idea what it is other than looks cool. =o

[quote name='Material Vita' timestamp='1352259013' post='6062821']
[s]Gee, idk. They sound the same to me.[/s]
(I know it's not the same one singing all the time)

They sound the same to me. =o

Oh, wait.
[/quote]No they don't, do the voice actresses of the main girls in AKB0048 sound the same when singing separately? Cause they are voiced by AKB48 members.

[quote name='Material Vita' timestamp='1352261128' post='6062847']
I'm sorry you just said they don't sound the same to ME. I can't for the life of me understand why, though.

And yes, they do. =o

I told you I'm foolish, you foolishness.
[/quote]Oh, okay, I see.

Oh, I'm gonna see how many Kagerou Days I can find, A Len Append one is good.

[quote name='The Dark Angel' timestamp='1352662116' post='6066578']
Is Kagero Days the Vocaloid anime?
[/quote]It's the most popular song in the series that will be the anime, which is why it's called Kagerou Project.

I'm thinking to read the fourth chapter of the manga soon. Oh, but the manga is named Kagerou Days, so the anime might be called that too. It's just the whole collective series that is called a project just because.

[quote name='Material Vita' timestamp='1352663655' post='6066628']
How many Kagerou Days did you find thus far?

Any Iroha ones? =o
[/quote]There could be at least one for every Vocaloid. I've seen a lot. Well, I did search it, and found none of Yuki, but that could be expected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBJKGR8lwMc

[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1352662710' post='6066607']
It's the most popular song in the series that will be the anime, which is why it's called Kagerou Project.

I'm thinking to read the fourth chapter of the manga soon. Oh, but the manga is named Kagerou Days, so the anime might be called that too. It's just the whole collective series that is called a project just because.
[/quote]

That didn't really answered my question, but okay. =o

Well, I said what Kagerou Days was, and then I said that as of now it was only announced that Kagerou Project (the whole series) would get adapted. But to simplify it, they never really said what the name of the anime would be yet.

[quote name='Material Vita' timestamp='1352663655' post='6066628']
How many Kagerou Days did you find thus far?

Any Iroha ones? =o
[/quote]And I think you will like this one better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTyNkvoIAA0

[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1352668430' post='6066783']
Well, I said what Kagerou Days was, and then I said that as of now it was only announced that Kagerou Project (the whole series) would get adapted. But to simplify it, they never really said what the name of the anime would be yet.

And I think you will like this one better:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTyNkvoIAA0[/media]
[/quote]

Alright. :I

I'm gonna make my Vocaloids to Yugioh cards as well. ;D

[quote name='The Dark Angel' timestamp='1352668721' post='6066794']
Alright. :I

I'm gonna make my Vocaloids to Yugioh cards as well. ;D
[/quote][quote name='Material Vita' timestamp='1352669016' post='6066798']
Sure I like that better, but I couldn't make something out of it like [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7x1DiK_RdM"]this[/url].
[/quote]Cool.

I understand the Kagerou Days song a little more now that I found an [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU-rdG-M5Ho"]English fandub[/url]. I could have also read the subs slower to understand it better since it is pretty fast of a song. Like the wiki says, it really does OVERWHELM my eyes. =o
But these songs really do tell a story and I like the manga so far. :3
Though there is only 1 more chapter so 5 chapters so far.

Oh em gee, it was just too cool a song but now that I hear, "Hey but I... don't really like the summertime" I[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3] think Yuuno should have done a different song for his "A very low amount of Slow Songs" album (I should write a song with that name sometime...). The reason that makes me think I should have made someone else do it is because he did a song called "Hot Winter."[/size][/size][/font]

Archived