Agro & Armz Support: Majestic Mechs

Agro

[spoiler='Monsters']
Majestic Mech - Nanzan
LIGHT / Level 4
[ Fairy / Effect ]
When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack: Choose 1 "Celestial" Card from your Deck; Add it to your Hand. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Summoned: Send it to the Graveyard.
ATK / 1000 DEF / 500

Majestic Mech - Shusui
LIGHT / Level 4
[ Fairy / Effect ]
When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack: Target 1 monster on your Opponent's side of the field; Return the Target to it's owner's hand. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Summoned: Send it to the Graveyard.
ATK / 1000 DEF / 500

Majestic Mech - Kikka
LIGHT / Level 6
[ Fairy / Effect ]
If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can Normal Summon this card without tributing a monster. If summoned by either of these effects: Send this card to the Graveyard at the End Phase.
ATK / 2300 DEF / 1200

Majestic Mech - Denko
LIGHT / Level 6
[ Fairy / Effect ]
You can Normal Summon this card without tributing a monster. If you do, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. If this card destroys an Opponent's monster as a result of battle: You can Special Summon 1 banished "Majestic Mech" monster except "Majestic Mech - Denko". It is sent to the Graveyard at the End Phase.
ATK / 1900 DEF / 1000

Majestic Mech - Tokai
LIGHT / Level 8
[ Fairy / Effect ]
You can Normal Summon this card with 1 Tribute. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle: You can banish 1 Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard; add 1 "Majestic Mech" from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, send this card to the Graveyard at the End Phase.
ATK / 2600 DEF / 1100

Majestic Mech - Reppu
LIGHT / Level 8
[ Fairy / Effect ]
You can Normal Summon this card with 1 Tribute. If you do, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. If this card destroys an Opponent's monster as a result of battle: Target 1 Spell or Trap card on the field; Destroy it.
ATK / 2700 DEF / 1500
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Extra Deck']
Shining Majestic Mech - Akigusa
LIGHT / Rank 6
[ Fairy / Xyz / Effect ]
2 Level 6 LIGHT monsters
While this face-up card has Xyz Material attached to it that was originally a "Majestic Mech" monster, all Level 4 or lower "Majestic Mech" monsters you control can attack the opponent directly. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: All LIGHT Monsters you control inflict piercing battle damage and gain 500 ATK until the End Phase. At the End Phase, if this card has no Xyz Material attached to it: Send it to the Graveyard.
ATK / 2000 DEF / 1200

Shining Majestic Mech - Shiragiku
LIGHT / Rank 8
[ Fairy / Xyz / Effect ]
2 Level 8 LIGHT monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 face-up "Majestic Mech" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material, except "Majestic Mech - Shiragiku". (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials of this card.) You cannot activate this card's effect the turn you Special Summon this card this way. While this face-up card has Xyz Material attached to it that was originally a "Majestic Mech" monster, all "Majestic Mech" monsters you control inflict piercing battle damage. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: This turn, all Level 6 or lower LIGHT monsters you control can attack your opponent directly.
ATK / 2800 DEF / 1600
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells']
Celestial Catapult
Spell / Continuous
"Majestic Mech" monsters with 1500 or less ATK can attack your Opponent directly. If a "Majestic Mech" monsters with over 1500 ATK destroys an Opponent's monster as a result of battle: Draw 1 card. During the End Phase of a turn when a "Majestic Mech" monster(s) inflicted Battle Damage to your opponent's life points, send those monster(s) to the Graveyard.

Celestial Engine
Spell
Special Summon 1 level 4 Fairy-Type monster with 1000 ATK from your Deck. If the Summoned monster inflicts battle damage to your Opponent by a Direct Attack this turn, Draw 1 card. The Summoned monster is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon other monsters the turn you activate this effect.

Celestial Lightning
Spell / Quick-Play
Target 1 face-up "Majestic Mech" monster you control, and 1 card your Opponent controls: Send them to the Graveyard. Then, Draw 1 card.

Celestial Chariot
Spell / Continuous
All "Majestic Mech" monsters gain 400 ATK. When a "Majestic Mech" monster(s) is sent from the field to the Graveyard during the End Phase, place 2 Celestial Counter on this card per monster you sent. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "Majestic Mech" monster from your hand or Graveyard with a Level equal to or lower than the amount of counters on this card when sent.

Celestial Citadel
Spell / Field
This card is treated as "Sanctuary in the Sky". Once per turn: If the Opponent declares a direct attack; You can Negate it. You must have at least 3 "Majestic Mech" Monsters in your Graveyard to activate and resolve this effect. If a "Majestic Mech" monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard at the End Phase: You can banish that monster, and if you do, draw 1 card.

Celestial Shine Saber
Spell / Equip
Equip only to a "Majesitic Mech" monster. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK. If the equipped monster inflicts battle damage to your Opponent, gain Life Points equal to the damage. If the equipped monster is removed from the field by it's own effect, and this card is sent to the Graveyard: Add this card to your Hand.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Traps']
Celestial Cavalry
Trap / Continuous
"Majestic Mech" Monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF. If a "Majestic Mech" Monster(s) would be sent to the Graveyard by its own effect, you can return that monster(s) to your hand instead. If this face-up card is destroyed by your Opponent's card effect: Target 1 "Majestic Mech" Monster ion your Graveyard; Add it to your Hand.
[/spoiler]

Denko has "thiscard" in its text.

And Shigiraku also has "name tbd"

Idk about the Xyzs, they feel like mirror images of each other, except one's bigger and can stack on top of the other one.

Why is the Field treated as Sanctuary in the Sky?

I think the deck can do with slightly more recycling than just Cavalry. Maybe put 1 in the deck for an ATK boost?

[quote name='Bringerofcake' timestamp='1351831535' post='6059204']
Denko has "thiscard" in its text.
And Shigiraku also has "name tbd"
[b]editing mistakes fixed[/b]

Idk about the Xyzs, they feel like mirror images of each other, except one's bigger and can stack on top of the other one.
[b]That's basically what they are.[/b]

Why is the Field treated as Sanctuary in the Sky?
[b]Because we could and because Majestic Mechs look a lot like Counter Fairies[/b]

I think the deck can do with slightly more recycling than just Cavalry. Maybe put 1 in the deck for an ATK boost?
[/quote]We'll consider it. Though we don't want the deck to turn into a stupid version of Madolches. We were thinking that they'd have synergy with something like Lightray Sorcerer, which could be considered to fill that role.

Denko: Its a level 6 in what situation would I not normal summon the card with one tribute? The first sentence confuses me.

Tokai: If I use his effect then overlay him since his effect says "card" does that mean I still have to send him to the grave?

Cavalry: I don't really have a problem with it but didn't you say you didn't want them to become Maldoches? lol

I like the set but it seems to be a copious amount of backrow. I mean Valhalla, Catapult, Cavalry, and Citadel would all have to be active if someone really wanted to do some damage. Nevertheless I do like the set.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1351838978' post='6059240']
I'm gonna get rid of that to make it what BoC said, any objections, Armz?[/quote]
I always thought it was a little silly that a few fields had the same Harpie Lady gimmick, but if it improves efficiency and allows for more searching, then sure, go ahead and edit it.

Archived