Was this Helpful?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Was this Helpful?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Error 9, the only way i have found to resolve that is to reinstall it.. that gets rid of all the error causing things..

Second, if the set doesn't work after you have place it in the .set file, then you need to go back and check everyone of your cards to ensure that it is int eh correct format... scroll up ont he pad to see the other cards for reference.

It took me a while befoer i found that out, too.

It said error 9 when i tried puting custom cards into the set file.

Also when it actually worked for a minute after following everthing the turoial wanted me to follow it said" its attack was the descrition the defense was 0, and the lvl was the attack.

The only think that worked was the name, and the attributem and type.

Sorry i havnt posted but a few things:

Because they are your own cards and some images arnt used or anything errors do happen.

On the subject of people not making the effect work: You have to trust the person your dueling, everybody iv faced are really serious, if u dont play by the rules the other player will just /quit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've already tried my own set with sfda.set. It didn't work. You have to import the cards set into the yvd.set file. I'm gonna try and figure out the images part now.

Edit: Ok, I figured it out. The images have to be in the .gif format. But now I got another problem. When I do this in Paint, some of the color data is lost and so it makes the picture look crappy. How would I be able to solve this problem? Either you can tell me, or I can find it out on my own.

Edit 2: I figured it out. Alright, heres a link to a program that can make your images suitable for the YVD. http://www.download.com/3001-2192_4-10730691.html

The size should be 40 x 40 and please be sure to change the file format to GIF. Make sure that the "Keep aspect ratio" box is unchecked. Then your ready to go. But you can only change them one at a time, unless you buy it.

Edit 3: By the way, where would I go to hold my cards up for downloading? I mean, I want to share my cards with everyone, so where would I go to post it?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I followed the tutorial for connecting to other people and I can't get it work properly. Both myself and the opponent has Hamachi installed and setup. I created a network and had my opponent join the network with no issues. We both opened up YVD and selected our decks. The opponent clicked on listen and selected his hamachi address. I clicked on manual connect and inputted the address that was listed in my hamachi then clicked on connect. The game says we are connected but neither myself nor my opponent can see each other. Any ideas why?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived