Another X-Eyes Y Dragon

Toffee.

Toxicity-Eyes Smog-Driven Dragon
EARTH / Level 10
[Aqua / Effect]
You can Banish this card(from your Hand) and Target 1 face-up monster on the field: Target monster's effect is negated, it gains 500 ATK, and place 1 Toxicity Counter on it. Each time that monster declares an attack, place 1 Toxicity Counter on it, and Increase it's ATK by 500. You can Banish the Target monster with 3 or more Toxicity Counters: Special Summon this card(from the Banished zone). If this card is Summoned in this way, it gains the following effect:
•Once per turn you can Tribute any number of monsters you control: During each Battle Phase this turn, this card gains 1 additional attack for each monster you Tributed. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack during the turn you activated this effect.
ATK / 3000 DEF / 3000

[spoiler=Random support for it]
[spoiler=Monster]
Toxicity Reactor - Flame
DARK / Level 4
[Pyro / Effect]
You can Banish this card(from your Hand): Add to your hand 1 "Toxicity-Eyes Smog-Driven Dragon" from your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Toxicity Engines - Flame" once per turn. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Banish 1 "Toxicity" monster in your Hand: Draw 1 card. If this card is destroyed by your Opponent's card(either by battle or card effect), Banish this card.
ATK / 1000 DEF / 0

Toxicity Engine - Electricity
EARTH / Level 3
[Thunder / Effect]
If you control a "Toxicity" monster, except "Toxicity Engine - Electricity", you can Special Summon this card(from your Hand). If this card is Summoned in this way, Draw 1 card. This effect of "Toxicity Engine - Electricity" can only be activated once per turn. You can only control 1 "Toxicity Engine - Electricity". If this card is removed from the field: Banish it.
ATK / 1000 DEF / 0

Toxicity Coolant - Cryo
WATER / Level 5
[Rock/Effect]
You can Normal Summon this card without Tributes. When this card is Normal Summoned: Add to your hand 1 Banished "Toxicity" monster. This effect of "Toxicity Coolant - Cryo" can only be activated once per turn. If this card is destroyed by your Opponent's card effect: Banish this card. Then, you can Banish 1 "Toxicity" monster in your Deck.
ATK / 1000 DEF / 0[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spell]
Toxicity Research
Spell
Banish 1 "Toxicity" monster from your Deck. During your next Standby Phase, add the Banished monster to your Hand.

Toxicity Examination Area
Spell / Field
Monsters with Toxicity Counters cannot be destroyed as a result of battle, used as a Synchro, Fusion, or Xyz Material. Each time a monster with Toxicity Counters battles, Increase it's ATK by 300 at the end of each Damage Step. Then, gain 500 Life Points. If this card is destroyed by your Opponent's card effect, while a face-up monster on the field has Toxicity Counter(s), Draw 2 cards.

Toxicity Injection
Spell
Activate by Targeting 1 face-up monster with Toxicity Counters, while you control no monsters: Place 3 Toxicity Counters on the monster. You cannot Summon (or Set) monsters during the turn you activate this effect. Then, Gain 500 Life Points.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Trap]
Toxicity Meltdown
Trap
Target 1 face-up "Toxicity Examination Area" you control, while you control a face-up "Toxicity-Eyes Smog-Driven Dragon". Banish the Target. Then, Special Summon 2 Toxicity Tokens(WIND/Aqua/Level 1/0ATK/0DEF) to your side of the field. These Tokens cannot attack, or be used as a Synchro, Fusion, or Xyz Material monster.

Toxicity Assistance
Trap
Activate when the Opponent Summons a monster. Special Summon 1 level 5 or lower "Toxicity" monster from your Hand. If this Set card is destroyed by your Opponent's card effect: Draw 1 card.

Toxicity Eruption
Trap
Banish 1 card in your Hand. Activate 1 "Toxicity Examination Area" from your Deck. If this card was activate during your Opponent's turn, all Battle Damage you take during this turn is halved.

Toxicity Outbreak
Trap
Activate only during the Opponent's Main Phase 1. Place 1 Toxicity Counter on a face-up monster you control.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1353297341' post='6073162']
Another mock-up of Trident Dragion basically.[/quote]
Its not an [i]exact[/i] Trident Dragon, but I see your point.
Mostly, I just thought it would be neat if a monster would be able to mutate/evolve/what-ever into another one, through different means.

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1353297341' post='6073162']The card is kind of slow by itself, but I didn't bother to read the support, but I'm sure it's just things to make it more consistent. Does it work with vanilla monsters? It sounds like it does.[/quote]
Yea, the other stuff are just cards to speed it up.
Though, I could make it Summon itself from more counters, and have it work where the if the monster just battles, instead of having to declare an attack, to potentially speed it up even more.
Oh, and Junk Synchron can revive Normal Monsters, despite the fact he negates effects regardless.

Archived