Attack the Moon got me thinking

Jord200

Floatation Ring
Equip Spell

Equip only to a monster that includes "Castle" in it's name, or is named Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech. A monster equipped with this card cannot be targeted by an attack. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters you control, and take 800 points of damage for each monster that was destroyed.

Heavenly Arrow of the Undead Mammoth
Counter Trap

When your opponent summons a Fusion, or Dragon-Type monster, you can banish 1 Zombie or Dinosaur-Type monster from your Graveyard. During each End Phase, decrease that monster's ATK and DEF equal to the ATK of the monster you banished.

Flaming Sword- Dino Slayer
Pyro-Type/Union FIRE
Level 4 ATK 0 DEF 0
You can discard 1 Warrior-Type monster to add this card from your Graveyard, to your hand. You can Equip this card from your hand to a Warrior-Type monster you control. A monster equipped with this card is unaffected by the effects of Dinosaur-Type monsters. If the equipped monster battles a Dinosaur-Type monster: Destroy that monster immediatly ( without damage callculation ). If the equipped monster were to be destroyed by a Card Effect, you can destroy this card instead.

I know you weren't trying to make meta worthy cards with this, and that's fine. Corrections in the quote

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1353371057' post='6073689']
Floatation Ring
Equip Spell

Equip only to a[i] "Castle"[/i] monster [s]that includes "Castle" in it's name[/s][i],[/i] or [s]is named [/s]"Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech". [i]The equipped monster [/i]cannot be targeted [i]for attacks[/i]. When this card[i] leaves the field[/i]: destroy all monsters you control, and take 800 [s]points of [/s]damage for each monster[s] that was [/s]destroyed this way.

I see where this came from... lol. OCG corrections in the text. Without knowing what Machu mech does, I can't think of a good use for this, but that doesn't mean its not useful. Starlight road anyone?

Heavenly Arrow of the Undead Mammoth
Counter Trap

When your opponent summons a Fusion [i]monster[/i], or [i]a[/i] Dragon-Type monster: you can banish 1 Zombie or Dinosaur-Type monster from your Graveyard; During each End Phase, decrease [i]that[/i] [i]summoned[/i] monster's ATK and DEF [i]by[/i] the ATK of the monster you banished.

"Its called cheating kaiba, deal with it" On a more serious note, I fixed the text so its less ambiguous. This would only be useful if you couldn't destroy the monster right away for some reason, maybe this card could be useful if your opponent summoned a monster that couldn't be destroyed by effects, such monsters do exist.

Flaming Sword- Dino Slayer
Pyro-Type/Union FIRE
Level 4 ATK 0 DEF 0
You can discard 1 Warrior-Type monster; add this card from your Graveyard, to your hand. You can Equip this card from your hand to a Warrior-Type monster you control. A monster equipped with this card is unaffected by the effects of Dinosaur-Type monsters. If the equipped monster battles a Dinosaur-Type monster: Destroy that monster immediatly ( without damage callculation ). If the equipped monster [i]would[/i] be destroyed by a Card Effect, you can destroy this card instead.

Don't make this a union if your not going to give it the union effect. Maybe model the equip effect after this card? [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/ZW_-_Unicorn_Spear"]http://yugioh.wikia....-_Unicorn_Spear[/url]

very useful against dinosaurs ( :

[/quote]

Archived