Shadowstar Magician & Shiningstar Magician

Agro

[b]Shadowstar Magician
[color=#800080]DARK[/color] / Level 1
[ Spellcaster / Effect ][/b]
If you control exactly 1 Spellcaster-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). This card cannot be used as Xyz Material, except for the Xyz summon of a Spellcaster-Type monster. Once per turn: You can target 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control; the level of this card becomes the level of the targeted monster. You can only control 1 "Shadowstar Magician".
[b]ATK / 0 DEF / 0[/b]

[b]Shiningstar Magician
[color=#ffff00]LIGHT[/color] / Level 1
[ Spellcaster / Effect ][/b]
If you control exactly 1 Spellcaster-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). This card cannot be used as Xyz Material, except for the Xyz summon of a Spellcaster-Type monster. Each time a Spell Card is activated, you can place 1 Spell Counter on this card. The levels of Spellcaster-Type monsters you control are increased by 1 for each Spell Counter on this card.
[b]ATK / 0 DEF / 0[/b]

Cards are fine.
They work with Gagaga Magician and Girl for some awesome Xyz Monsters, but it's the restriction that's the worst part. But I'm not saying it shouldn't be there. If it wasn't, they'd probably be broken.

Also, level is capitalized, and you've missed the "You can only control 1 [b]x[/b]" on Shiningstar Magician, unless that was your intention.

[quote name='newhat' timestamp='1353515977' post='6074866']
Gagaga coolness. There's no 2-part Rank 4 or 5 Spellcaster except the Prophecy one, so Shadowstar would mainly be for Big Eye and Magician Gal. Shiningstar is not very good since you'd usually have to do everything that turn or lose it.
[/quote]Would you suggest I get rid of the restriction for Shiningstar?

[quote name='I Hate Snatch Steal' timestamp='1353521006' post='6074935']
consider these a gift:

[images I don't care about]

Now you can move to realistic cards

good job on the cards btw
[/quote]Thanks for the images... I think, but that's no help at all. I don't post in RC anymore.

Archived