Hopefully a balanced group of Xyz(s)

cr47t

I don`t like Zexal very much but Xyzs are usually fun to play in duels.

Name: Material Banisher
2 Level 4 Monsters
???-Type / LIGHT / Rank 4
Effect: Once per turn, during your own turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to banish 1 Monster in your Graveyard other than the Xyz Material attached. During the End Phase of the turn you activate this effect: Attach the banished Monster to this card as Xyz Material. (If this card is destroyed or used as Xyz Material, return the banished monster to the Graveyard).
ATK / 1500 DEF /1500

Name: Material Mover
2 Level 4 Monsters
???-Type / LIGHT / Rank 4
Effect: If you have not Xyz Summoned "Material Banisher" this turn, you can use "Material Banisher" as the Xyz Material for this card if "Material Banisher" has 1 or less Xyz Material attached to it. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and attach it to another Xyz Monster you control as Xyz Material.
ATK / 1900 DEF /1100

Name: Material Master
Ritual Monster
Spellcaster / LIGHT / Level 8
Effect: You can only Ritual Summon this card with "Counters of the Xyz". While this card is face-up, this card is treated as an Xyz Monster with a Rank of 4. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each Zyx Counter on it. Once per turn: You can remove 2 Zyx Counters from this card to return 1 Xyz Monster in your Graveyard to the Extra Deck, and if you do, take 700 damage. Remove 1 Zyx Counter from this card after this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card is targeted for an attack while this card has no Zyx Counters: Destroy this card at the start of the Damage Step (without damage calculation). You can only control 1 "Material Master" at a time.

Name: Counters of the Xyz
Ritual Trap
Effect: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Material Master" from your hand. You must also Tribute "Material" Xyz Monsters with different names whose total Rank Stars equal 8 or more, then place Zyx Counters on a "Material Master" card Ritual Summoned by this card equal to the amount of XYz Material attached to the Tributes.

Sorry if I failed here.

Banisher and Mover would never be used in comparison to other Rank 4 monsters.

"???-Type" and Ritual Traps do not exist.

Material Master is not useful, in addition to being a non-Gishki Ritual monster.

I think you ought to duel with Xyz monsters more often, and get a better handle of how they should work, before trying to make anything "balanced".

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Saynt' timestamp='1354596420' post='6084718']
Banisher and Mover would never be used in comparison to other Rank 4 monsters.

[b]"???-Type" and Ritual Traps do not exist.[/b]

Material Master is not useful, in addition to being a non-Gishki Ritual monster.

I think you ought to duel with Xyz monsters more often, and get a better handle of how they should work, before trying to make anything "balanced".
[/quote]

The reason I did ??? is because I didn`t know what Type it should be.

I dont get to use Xyzs a lot because mostly I draw level 3s instead of level 4s.

Archived