Allure Queen LV7

you all underestimate an anti monster lock card you dont know how to use the card thats all its just like a sword there is no bad sword just a bad user

Stop watching the anime and open your eyes to the TCG. Bad cards exist.

i can make a kick ass deck based on that card

I can make a deck based on Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth. I can delude myself into thinking that it is a good deck. Therefore, Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth is an excellent card.

I just noticed that Some of the text in the first sentence is bunched together with no spaces >.>

wth you're right. Yugioh Wikia has it, Yugioh-deck has it, how couldn't we notice it? Oh well, Konami being stupid again, like always :P

The only reason that card is Ultra Rare is cuz she's hott...

Except she's not...

She has a moderately pretty face' date=' and I guess a nice dress, but her hair's grey. And even on the Japanese version where she shows some leg, her legs are fat.

[/quote']

Fat legs -> Nice thighs

you all underestimate an anti monster lock card you dont know how to use the card thats all its just like a sword there is no bad sword just a bad user

I can make a deck based on Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth. I can delude myself into thinking that it is a good deck. Therefore' date=' Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth is an excellent card.

[/quote']

you are right.

even googler can make a deck out of that card and might like it but the fact remains is that it sucks and thank god it's ultra rare, at least we wont get her anytime soon.

I can make a deck based on Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth. I can delude myself into thinking that it is a good deck. Therefore' date=' Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth is an excellent card.[/b']

Isn't this sarcasm?

If you are patient enough to wait for 5 damn turns trying to defend that stupid cocoon then you must be nuts. go Dark Armed Dragon!

I can make a deck based on Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth. I can delude myself into thinking that it is a good deck. Therefore' date=' Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth is an excellent card.[/b']

Isn't this sarcasm?

If you are patient enough to wait for 5 damn turns trying to defend that stupid cocoon then you must be nuts. go Dark Armed Dragon!

If you needed to ask, you missed the point of my post.

Isn't this sarcasm?

did you know that there's a hole on the effect??

UPGM says that it can be summoned "by Tributing "Petit Moth" on the 6th of your turns after "Petit Moth" has been equipped with "Cocoon of Evolution"... but it doesn't say that petit moth must had to remain on the field...

it's simple, summon the petit moth, equip it with the cocoon, then if it was killed bring it back to the field the sacrifice it... it was equipped before, so it's legal... different would be if the card says that can be special summoned by sacrificing petit moth equipped with cocoon of evolution during the 6th of your turns after the activation of cocoon of evolution... see??

Isn't this sarcasm?

did you know that there's a hole on the effect??

UPGM says that it can be summoned "by Tributing "Petit Moth" on the 6th of your turns after "Petit Moth" has been equipped with "Cocoon of Evolution"... but it doesn't say that petit moth must had to remain on the field...

it's simple, summon the petit moth, equip it with the cocoon, then if it was killed bring it back to the field the sacrifice it... it was equipped before, so it's legal... different would be if the card says that can be special summoned by sacrificing petit moth equipped with cocoon of evolution during the 6th of your turns after the activation of cocoon of evolution... see??

still, bad card is a bad card. and besides are you sure of the ruling of the card?

still' date=' bad card is a bad card. and besides are you sure of the ruling of the card?

[/quote']

no one is sure... the card doesn't say that the card must be tributed with the equipement, just that the event of equipping it had happen 6 turns ago...

Archived