Allure Queen LV7

[align=center]AllureQueenLV7CDIP-EN-UR.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Allure Queen LV5", you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and equip it to this card. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped due to this effect.) If this card would be destroyed by battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead. [/align]

no potential at all. almost pointless unless you want to get rid of a monster by equipping it to this.

why is it Ultra Rare?

You can't Phantom it to use its effect' date=' because your Phantom would have to be Special summoned by the effect of Allure Queen LV5, which it can't.

[/quote']

Most of the time you should PoC the monster just a level lower, but with Allure Queen you can't even PoC LV5 because it has to be in the standby phase and you can't use PoC's effect before that.

you all underestimate an anti monster lock card you dont know how to use the card thats all its just like a sword there is no bad sword just a bad user

Stop watching the anime and open your eyes to the TCG. Bad cards exist.

i use swords my mother taught me and i can make a kick ass deck based on that card

wait your mother taught u how to use swords?? what kind of family do u live in?

Archived