Cosmo Blazer Special Edition

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1355416237' post='6092087']
I own Blade Armors, but idrc :\

Of course, we can also question their validity because they're already Supers and fairly easy to get.
[/quote]

Blade armor easy to get? You're crazy, people horde them like madmen around here

Same with Shark, no one'll trade em

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1355416938' post='6092098']
Blade armor easy to get? You're crazy, people horde them like madmen around here

[/quote]

I'll trade you some Sharks :P

I finally got rid of a Blade Armor I had in my folder for weeks a few weeks back.

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1355416938' post='6092098']

[/quote]Your place is weird. :\

Shark and Blade Armor are real easy to find anywhere I go.

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1355419808' post='6092114']
People like to hold onto everything around here. [b]S[/b]***, no one will part with Seed of Flame, because there's speculation it'll be playable once Garunix comes out.
[/quote]
... Really? I have a couple copies of Seed of Flame myself and I wouldn't put it in a deck with Garunix.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1355424114' post='6092160']
I'm not expecting anyone to bite once everyone has them.
[/quote]
I agree. I don't really want the promos myself and sooner or later alot of people would have them, thus I'd rather want to get single packs which would work out cheaper over here (and in 1st ed. too).

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1355444848' post='6092421']
Well in either case, Shark SHOULD NOT be hit anyway. All it does is SS from the hand and change levels. Magician is the problem anyway. Will hopefully be @1 next format.
[/quote]

But when Wind-Ups are hit Shark will not be played anymore.

but theres still no point in hitting shark because it doesnt DO anything dangerous on its own. it ties together all the wind-up xyz monsters so you dont have to use the worst wind-ups. magician is awful awful and the key card of this whole mess. "people wont play shark if we hit other stuff, so hit shark" is nonsensical.

[quote name='clairedestroyer' timestamp='1355504409' post='6092975']
but theres still no point in hitting shark because it doesnt DO anything dangerous on its own. it ties together all the wind-up xyz monsters so you dont have to use the worst wind-ups. magician is awful awful and the key card of this whole mess. "people wont play shark if we hit other stuff, so hit shark" is nonsensical.
[/quote]

Yes but, for example, when Launcher got hit Barrier's price went down. When Magician is hit Shark's price will go down.

so why hit shark????? theres literally no reason to list it. its effect is not that dangerous, magician makes it dangerous. even if shark becomes more common because magician is listed MAGICIAN WILL STILL BE LISTED. 3 sharks and 1 magician are not nearly as much of a problem as 3 magician and 1 shark because again, shark isnt that good.

Archived