[Leaderboard] Kyng Vs ☯AixDivadis☯

Kyng's Old Account

The Rules:

1 - First to 3 votes wins (each vote with a justified reasoning.)

2 - Both Written and non-Written cards are permitted (however, no vote may be based on a card's image in contrast to a written card.)

3 - Cards are to be PMed to the contest's host in order for mutual establishment of the cards competing.

The Challenge:

To create a card that acts as a counterpart to another card.

For example, the Egyptian God Cards have The Creator God of Light,

Horakhty; the Sacred Beasts have Armityle the Chaos Phantom, however the Wicked Gods do not have a Trio Master.

Another example would be Evil HEROs, being counterparts for Elemental HEROs, do not have counterparts for all Elemental HEROs, or respectively any Destiny HERO counterparts.

For more examples, see: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Counterpart

The Cards:

[spoiler=CARD A]

Madolche Douphinnut

EARTH / Level 5

[ Fairy-Type / Effect ]

When this card you control is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into your Deck. If this card is in your hand: You can target any number of monsters and/or "Madolche" Spell/Trap cards in your Graveyard; Shuffle them into the Deck and Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do: You can return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand.This card cannot be used as a Material Monster the turn it was Summoned this way. After damage calculation, when this card battles an opponent's monster: You can draw 1 card OR add 1 "Madolche" card from your Deck to your hand.

ATK / 2100 DEF / 2100

[spoiler=CARD B]

Evil HERO Hurricane

WIND / Level 8

[ Fiend / Effect ]

1 WIND monster + 1 WATER monster + 1 LIGHT monster

Must be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During either player's turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand: target 1 card you control; while this card is face-up on the field, that monster cannot be destroyed.

ATK / 2800 DEF / 2800

Anyone up for the challenge?

I don't think I can accept that vote. Liking the concept is as good as liking the card's image if there was one. Sorry, but I don't think the vote is enough to count. = (

However, I will have it evaluated by a superior power in order to give you a fair chance of voting; regardless, thanks for voting!

EDIT:

Having a soft spot for a card doesn't constitute a valid reason. That's all that vote was.

Archived