• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Spoiler=Render]

http://i46.tinypic.com/qoaghx.png

[/Spoiler]

Size: 100x100

Text: XxDustxFlarexX

I hope you know that adding that much text to an AVATAR is either going to make it nearly illegible, or clutter up too much space, right?

Also, that is a JPEG.

Even if the link says PNG... .-.

I'll see what I can do >.>

I hope you know that adding that much text to an AVATAR is either going to make it nearly illegible, or clutter up too much space, right?

Also, that is a JPEG.

Even if the link says PNG... .-.

I'll see what I can do >.>

It shouldn't be  JPEG, I have it open in GIMP as a PNG with a transparent Background right now, maybe its the upload link, I'll try to fix that, I can render it myself if it is really a JPEG. Can you do one with and without the text then?

[Spoiler=Re-uploaded it]

http://i49.tinypic.com/rc5ym1.png

Its showing up as a render, even in the browser.

[/spoiler]

Could I has an Avi and Tag from Renji? (Because he is fwee)

[spoiler=Render]

nami_the_tidecaller___league_of_legends_

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=bout them tags]

For le colors, I would like pinks, blues, oceany, ya know?

Could I has it about 500 x 250?(If not, any size works)

Andthe Avi=What evs you think is best~

[/spoiler]

I'm wondering if I could set a request for Renji that would ask for something that's kinda from scratch.

I have a font and a texture, but that's it.

All I want is an RP logo that has the font with that texture on it. The word I want in the logo is "Pistons". You can add some shadow or whatever, but I'm not asking for much. Just that, Ren, but you can still add your own touches and stuff if you wanna.

EDIT: And, if it wouldn't be too much, could you have some text with "A Decopunk RP" underneath it in smaller size. Same font and texture.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if there's an app or not didn't see it if there is then i'm blind! xD

[Spoiler=Render]

150px-Entei244.png

Maybe if you could make Entei a bit bigger, it would be good

[/spoiler]

I want the render/background to be something volcanic like a volcano exploding perhaps,but something that fits with the anime style as long as its fire-ish or volcanic background/render

Can I please have an avatar and a signature? The avatar has the Pokemon Eevee and a silvery coloured background with some white so it looks a bit like the default background on a Sony Ericsson Xperia phone.

Obviously not that exact picture though. The signature background is multicoloured, the colours blended together, with again, a pattern like above. Instead of Eevee, it has Eevee's 8 evolved forms (try not to miss Sylveon). The signature does not contain Eevee itself.

Thanks. If the signature looks stupid with two many, stick with a few that look good. The groups I will allow are: Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon or Espeon and Umbreon or Leafeon and Glaceon or Sylveon by itself or of course them all which I want as long as it doesn't look stupid.

@ everyone who wants something from Renji - He's been a bit busy. I'll tell him to hurry :3

@Eevee - Avi is no problem.......sig with so many renders will look weird because too many focal points. I'd rather do one with just Sylveon, or Espeon and Umbreon/Leafeon and Glaceon....I'll see what I can do

@The Aragorn - Workin on yours now.

2DvlBvC.png

MMZrT7h.png

Whichever one you prefer

@ everyone who wants something from Renji - He's been a bit busy. I'll tell him to hurry :3

@Eevee - Avi is no problem.......sig with so many renders will look weird because too many focal points. I'd rather do one with just Sylveon, or Espeon and Umbreon/Leafeon and Glaceon....I'll see what I can do

@The Aragorn - Workin on yours now.

MMZrT7h.png

Whichever one you prefer

2DvlBvC.png

That one won. How much do I have to pay?

EDIT: Erm I might take both if you allow me. How much is it?

Sorry I'm such a terrible procrastinator everyone. I dun mean to be rude to da homies at all, just I'm usually busy, or being distracted.

@Justice Master:

cAmXoov.png

@Cherz: I see you already got a tag made. If you still want dat tag, tell me and I'll have it completely finished and ready for you ASAP. If not, that's fine by me.

Yea...could I still has the tag? (This is the official splash art, not something GFXed...)

Oh, sorry, my mistake. ^^

Regardless, here ya go.

qIKhbUd.png

Ten thousand internets and thanks to you Sir Renji. I shall never ask a thing of you again.

It's fine, you may. Y'all come back nao, ya here. :3

Archived