OMG....

PURE EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loves it Renji!! =3

Yay~

Glad you like it, Chaos. :3

Please come again~

And for Kyng:

ZiLjMK2.png

I tried some extra stuffs to make it more grandiose, but they all looked ugly in the end. If you'd like me to try to add some stuff tho, I shall do it~

@Sapphyre: I will get on it ASAP, homey. ;3

I have a few renders for Renji, mainly because I intend on making tags out of them. If any of them are too big for tags, let me know. I have seen your work Renji, and I'd like to see how accurate you are with these (They're all knight pics, so don't be surprised):

[spoiler=#1]knight_by_goddessmechanic-d56svao.jpg[/spoiler][spoiler=#2]grand_knight_by_jkuo-d3ctsw1.jpg[/spoiler][spoiler=#3]lion_warrior_by_artofty-d5d1bv6.jpg[/spoiler]

Good luck! ;) I'll be back with more soon enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you make a banner? 200 pixels high, 500 pixels wide? It is for a minecraft server. Can it say the server name: World of Minecraft, and also say "The Minecraft MMORPG" as a kind of slogan/subtitle/motto, have a blue background similair to my avatar (but blue of course) and have this picture (can you render the man?)

steve-minecraft.jpg

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

One avi please. Don't mind which one of you two do it

[spoiler=Rendarrr]bb6353d9df8190a047449b4e3cf55ffe808da704[/spoiler]

I have the render above. What I need you to do is have an upper-body/head shot of the girl holding the card as shown. You can shrink the image as much as you need to, just as long as you get that card in there; that's the important thing. Also, I'd like a green flame background to go with it.

Oh, and can you construct it in 200x200 as well as the standard avi size? I'd be willing to pay 50 points (extra) if you do so :)

One avi please. Don't mind which one of you two do it

[spoiler=Rendarrr]bb6353d9df8190a047449b4e3cf55ffe808da704[/spoiler]

I have the render above. What I need you to do is have an upper-body/head shot of the girl holding the card as shown. You can shrink the image as much as you need to, just as long as you get that card in there; that's the important thing. Also, I'd like a green flame background to go with it.

Oh, and can you construct it in 200x200 as well as the standard avi size? I'd be willing to pay 50 points (extra) if you do so :)

Um, does it say anything to you that the owners haven't posted in this thread for over a month?

Archived