Hidden Arsenal 7: Knight of the Stars Announced

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/0/03/HA07-BoosterEN.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][b]Release: [/b]April 19th 2013[/center]

[center]Hidden arsenal 7 knight of stars sets the stage for hidden arsenal's climatic final between light and darkness! Each side is bringing its mightiest monsters to the fore, as the star-spawned Constellars face off against the sinister Evilswarms - who have infested and corrupted the most famous hidden arsenal monsters of the past 3 years.

gem-knights, gishki, gusto, and laval monsters are also bringing their biggest creations yet, plus new spell and trap cards to give them an edge against the constellars and evilswarm powerhouses.

As an extra bonus Hidden Arsenal 7 Knight of Stars contains 10 new cards from the new Yugioh zexal anime series, unavailable any were else!

At 70 cards in total, Hidden arsenal 7 is the largest hidden arsenal set to date, with 24 secret rares (1 per pack) and 46 super rares (4 per pack).[/center]

[center]Discuss.[/center]

[quote name=' Tama the Chibi Sage' timestamp='1358326896' post='6122589']
So Yugico was sort of right...
"Never-seen-before anime cards?" Hoping for more Gimmick Puppets, but it will probably be more Chaos Xyzs to promote RUM.
[/quote]

It's going to be Tinplate Goldfish and stuff.

[quote name='AznKvn' timestamp='1358328301' post='6122597']
I thing I want is the rest of the duel terminal storyline. Other than that, I <3 constellars.
[/quote]I think they're waiting for the rest of America to release so they can have a simultaneous/closer release in Japan and America.
That's my theory.
OT: Every want. Better start saving after I get Fraps...

EDIT: I also Find is hilariously ironic that it's named after the Constellars, yet the cover card is Oroborus...The boss of Evilswarms. :U

[quote name='Missingno.' timestamp='1358338852' post='6122632']
EDIT: I also Find is hilariously ironic that it's named after the Constellars, yet the cover card is Oroborus...The boss of Evilswarms. :U
[/quote]
Yeah, I also see the irony in this as well.

On the topic of rarity bumps for this set, I'm sure there'll be 5 rarity bumps, one of the cards that I'm sure will get one is Seraphi (fusion of GK + LIGHT)

Rarity Bumps? Is it even okay to call them that for Hidden Arsenal?

[b]Possible Secrets (Were Rare in DT) (5 of which would be Secret if all RFSX are Secret):[/b]
Constellar Pollux (Probable)
Constellar Zubeneschamali
Constellar Virgo (Was Super in DT)
Evilswarm Zahak
Evilswarm Ketos
Evilswarm Hraesvelg
ESPer Star Sparrow
Dimensional Jet Iron
Gishki Natalia
Constellar Kaust (Probable)
Constellar Antares
Evilswarm Castor (Probable)