[Leaderboard] Rücken 定規 vs Toyo [VOTING OPEN]

mikel.

[spoiler=TASK]Making an card that can Special summon monsters from your hand and support EXTRA DECK [/spoiler]
[spoiler=PRIZE]
10 Points = 1 vote( Meaning all 3 votes are 30 points from the loser )[/spoiler]
[spoiler=RULES & OTHER]

• Y.C.M RULES APPLY
  • LEADER BOARD RULES APPLY
  • NO WRITTEN CARDS-SORRY
  • Contest ends on the 21st
*Ask if brain challenged[/spoiler]

[font='courier new', courier, monospace]Post your Card here[/font]

[spoiler=Card]172716_zps2e80b10a.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Outline]

Type: Monster Type I: Gemini Type II: Winged-Beast Attribute: Light Level: 4 Attack: 1900 Defence: 0

Card text
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Tribute 1 LIGHT monster (except this card) to Special Summon 1 monster level 4 or lower from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "The Inequality Rücken 定規" is removed from your side of the field. By removing 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard from play, When this card used as a Synchro Material or Xyz Material, you can Special Summon this card from your graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card]

352etqb.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Effect in case you hate reading small words]

If your opponent Special Summons a Monster with 2000 or more ATK: banish 2 monsters from your graveyard; negate the Effects of the Special Summoned Monster and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower non-Tuner monster from your Hand. If you control no Monsters: you can banish this card in your Graveyard plus 1 level 3 or lower non-Tuner monster: Special Summon 1 Dragon-type Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Level of the banished monsters. The effects of that Synchro Monster is negated.

[/spoiler]

[quote name="Archlord Sora" post="6127635" timestamp="1358884039"]My vote goes to Toyo, simply because it has some form of usability niche. Rucken's card is incredibly slow, unrewarding, and contradicts itself.[/quote] Was it that slow, thinking that when you summon the Card its locked for that moment but with the Atk. Nvm.

1-0

• 2 weeks later...

I will vote for Special Veiler

The Inequality is...weird. I don't know why its a gemini monster especially since its actual effect can only happen once and under the condition that you Gemini summon it. Meaning you can't supervise it, so the only other way to set it off is to use Super Alloy Beast (maybe I'm not totally sure anymore about that) and no to that. Second you have to take one monster off your field to get the Maruding Captain, Goblindenberg, Tin Plate Goldfish, Photon Thrasher (somewhat) scenario. Meaning those four monsters do it better. Also I don't think its effect works when it is Xyz Material. Because Xyz material don't start in the graveyard, they are attached to the card so essentially he would miss timing.

On the plus side I do like the thought of a Light Bird.

Voting for Toyo. The card has more applicable uses than the Gemini since most of the time is just going to be a beater with no ins or outs after that. That and it has a really restricted activation period...

It doesn't really matter cuz this contest is against the rules >.< Toyo is in 2 Leaderboard 1v1.

Since this contest was scheduled to end on the 21st of January and an extension was not posted in the OP, this contest ended with no votes for either person. Sadly, Toyo did not submit a card on the 21st for some reason. Since I'm a nice guy, this will not count for the Leaderboard and will just be a regular 1v1. Be sure to specify an extension so this doesn't happen again.

Archived