Sneak Peek of Duelist Genesis!

Searched and couldn't find a thread like this, so here it goes. This is about the Duelist Genesis pack. Confirmed cards! I am assuming there will be more than 1 "Nitro" Synchro Monster card based on what the text of "Nitro Synchron" says.

Source: http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/

Oneshot Booster

Earth/Machine/Effect/1/0/0

If you successfully Normal Summon a monster this turn, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can Tribute this card, to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls monster that battled one of your monsters this turn.

Nitro Synchron

Fire/Machine/Tuner/2/300/100

When this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Special Summon of a "Nitro" Synchro Monster, draw 1 card.

Nitro Warrior

Fire/Warrior/Synchro/7/2800/1800

"Nitro Synchron" + 1 non-Tuner monster

If you activated a Spell Card during your turn, during damage calculation this turn only, increase this card's ATK by 1000 Points once. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can switch 1 face-up Defense Position monster your opponent controls to Attack Position, this card then attacks that monster once again in a row.

AND

Stardust Dragon

Wind/Dragon/Synchro/8/2500/2000

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

When a card's effect to destroy a card(s) on the field is activated, by Tributing** this card, you can negate its activation and destroy the card. During the End Phase of a turn this card was sent to the graveyard by this effect**, you can Special Summon it.

**Release is the term used for costs, so Tribute would be replaced with Release.

eh

im not to happy with the whole "release" thing... i dont see why they had to change it' date=' just makes it more confusing

secondly.. these cards arent looking to crash hot

same with the starter deck... =/

[/quote']

In a way it makes things easier. People kept getting confused for costs that they'd think were damages or effects, but with "release" you would KNOW it was a cost.

The only good one in my opinion is stardust dragon. think it:

1)activate double summon

2)summon a LV 4 tuner

3)summon another LV 4 monster

4)Special summon stardust.

5)VOILA! you have 3 monsters on the field and 2 more cards on the field. plus, you can negate sakuretsu, mirror etc. with this and bring it back at the end!

ain't it good?

The only good one in my opinion is stardust dragon. think it:

1)activate double summon

2)summon a LV 4 tuner

3)summon another LV 4 monster

4)Special summon stardust.

5)VOILA! you have 3 monsters on the field and 2 more cards on the field. plus' date=' you can negate sakuretsu, mirror etc. with this and bring it back at the end!

ain't it good?

[/quote']

Actually, it appears that you have to release/tribute the monsters that are used for the Synchron Monster. Read Nitro Synchron's effect.

Archived