Yin's Renders (CLOSED)

Cin

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am willing to pay 2000 points, and even more if you like for the complete Yu-Gi-Oh pack... but can I ask you to ZIP or RAR them and send them to me? If there are really so many, it will be a pain to download each single image.

Will pay when you reply to this.

Sure I didn't see it. I'll give you what I've completed. But be aware I'm currently trying to keep up with my backlog. I'll make a note of it and give you a rar with them once I'm done also.

I'll upload it later coz I'm off for a nap in 2 mins.

Sure I didn't see it. I'll give you what I've completed. But be aware I'm currently trying to keep up with my backlog. I'll make a note of it and give you a rar with them once I'm done also.

I'll upload it later coz I'm off for a nap in 2 mins.

Fine by me, take your time. Points sent.

Just wanted to say that your render pack is awesome, and you are awesome too. At 2000 points it's way too underpriced considering the sheer amount of renders in that pack. Fucking loved it. Couldn't have spent those points better. +rep.

What is sad is that many of your renders are being uploaded on other sites, I compared the filesize with some existing ones I had. But there are no such links to a pack online, so it's okay I guess. Thanks again.

Yea that's the main reason I like to keep it as a password protected Photobucket. I didn't add a description to the uploaded rars so it shouldn't be easily searched. I do get a little annoyed when people 'steal' my hard work. (Which is why I moved the pass protect PB). Let me know when you've donwloaded the lot and I'll delete the files.

[spoiler='Kokonoe'][img]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9844/kokonoe.png[/img[[/spoiler]

Yea that's the main reason I like to keep it as a password protected Photobucket. I didn't add a description to the uploaded rars so it shouldn't be easily searched. I do get a little annoyed when people 'steal' my hard work. (Which is why I moved the pass protect PB). Let me know when you've donwloaded the lot and I'll delete the files.

I am done downloading, you can delete them. :)

Archived