Written cards are allowed.

First to 3 votes wins.

SCORE

Kitsune: 0

Hootcake: 2

Kitsunes' Card

181549.jpg

LORE

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, if you have less than 3 cards in your hand, you can banish this card: Destroy cards on your opponents side of the field equal to the cards in your hand +1.

Hootcakes' Card

42481.jpg

LORE

You can shuffle up to 3 monsters in your Graveyard into your deck; Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you do, this card gains 1 Level for each card returned. Either player can only activate this effect once per turn. If a face-up EARTH monster you control would be destroyed: You can shuffle this card into your deck instead.

42481.jpg

You can shuffle up to 3 monsters in your Graveyard into your deck; Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you do, this card gains 1 Level for each card returned. Either player can only activate this effect once per turn. If a face-up EARTH monster you control would be destroyed: You can shuffle this card into your deck instead.

This can be an interesting matchup…

clarificaiton question:

You can shuffle up to 3 monsters in your Graveyard into your deck; Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you do, this card gains 1 Level for each card returned. Either player can only activate this effect once per turn. If a face-up EARTH monster you control would be destroyed: You can shuffle this card into your deck from where? instead.

I will vote once I know the answer

clarificaiton question:

You can shuffle up to 3 monsters in your Graveyard into your deck; Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you do, this card gains 1 Level for each card returned. Either player can only activate this effect once per turn. If a face-up EARTH monster you control would be destroyed: You can shuffle this card into your deck from where? instead.

I will vote once I know the answer

Oh right, damn it. It's from the field anyway.

42481.jpg

You can shuffle up to 3 monsters in your Graveyard into your deck; Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you do, this card gains 1 Level for each card returned. Either player can only activate this effect once per turn. If a face-up EARTH monster you control would be destroyed: You can shuffle this face-up card into your deck instead.

Changed version.

Archived