Code Geass: Black Knights [OoC/PG-13/Barely Started/Accepting]

Aix

I kind of thought the point of a posting routine was so that people wouldn't be excluded from the RP, or at least notified if such was happening.

Erm. You are sort of there... but... you really don't talk a lot.

Now we all have something to do here. Everyone is being attacked and we are in a tough position. Defend s against the missiles and blasts and if you really want you can begin the fight.

Here's thetwo enemy custom Knightmares:

Red: Looks like a dragon, even has a tail.

The red Knightmare closed its mouth and immediately charged towards the nearest opponent with both lances outstretched. The lances began to rotate and spin, becoming drills with massive piercing power. The giant Knightmare was incredibly fast and closed the distance within a second. It had astonishing reach and even as <insert here> moved out of the way, the red Knightmare swung its lance and lightly grazed him.

"Inferior bastard," spoke the red Knightmare's pilot. "You should be bowing before me!" Suddenly, a red field expanded from the Knightmare and all nearby were hit by a wave of primeval fear. "I am Maximillian Talon, cower before my greatness!"

Blue and silver: Sleek, extremely wavy and curvy design and a strange floating Factsphere for a head.

A red field expanded and it disappeared from sight. <insert here> backed up, getting closer to the Azrael and it was visible once more. <insert here> fired a Slash Harken, but the blue Knightmare fluidly dodged.

"You are going to have to do better than that," spoke the pilot. (its a woman)

Brown: Big brown and bulky. Carries a massive broadsword.

The brown Knightmare's pilot did not speak. He charged forwards and swung his blade, but as fast and powerful the swing was, he was slow. But that was quickly remedied as a red field expanded and the Knightmare's opponent suddenly felt his eyesight go black for a second. <insert here> couldn't react, when his eyesight worked again he could only see the giant blade coming down at him.

[hr]The rest of them don't have Geass.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think X.Y. ought to take on one or more of the Geass users in their Knightmares.  Also I didn't make X.Y. just to fight I want to interact with him as well.  It's just fin thinking up ways that a person who doesn't understand emotion would respond to things.

Also, you didn't mention him in planning the attack when he's probably one of the single best Knightmare pilots in the black knights and would be on Kongming like white on rice.

Furthermore, keep the stuff that's happening in the RP in the IC thread.  I don't want to have to check the OOC thread for enemy actions and such, that's stuff that NEEDS to be in the IC thread.

Hm... but how can your character interact? You should be checking OoC anyway, Keto.

I also want you guys to post in how to block or destroy the missiles.

RogueZero, I suppose, if your Geass doesn't require eye contact. Their Geasses are only working because of Geass Fields installed on their mech.

So... think of some sort of tactics after this post, maybe? Anyway, most basic is that everyone has to stick with Keto. We are going to have to, instead of just fighting, to break through and destroy the big Geass Field, because the entire army is in disarray.

Let me ask you all this: Do you prefer shorter posts or would you rather how I'm doing them now, showing you what the enemy is going to do next in OoC so you can include that in your post and respond to them?

Also, Maximillian's Geass is another command type Geass.

Aix I'm not saying that I shouldn't have to check OOC, just that things relating to the actions of NPCs needs to be in the IC thread.  Also I wouldn't be in an RP if I didn't want to interact.  If I wanted to just be fighting I'd go play Moral Kombat or something.  I didn't say it would be easy for me to do it, but I really really want to be given the chance.  As it stands I'm finding myself wondering whether I still want to be in this RP or not.

I think I see what AixDivadis is trying to do. He wants to post the NPC's opening actions, but not their targets, and the other players choose which one is attacking their characters. Essentially, posting stuff that hasn't happened yet, but will happen. I've never seen this before, and it was confusing at first, but I would imagine it would be even more confusing if that was put into the IC thread due to the whole future events thing.

Unfortunately, I am about to go to work so I won't be able to post for... awhile...

EDIT:

As I understand it, no. Geass which require eye contact require that there be nothing between the user and the target.

Well, not all Geass. I.E. Rolo, Mao, etc.

Aix I'm not saying that I shouldn't have to check OOC, just that things relating to the actions of NPCs needs to be in the IC thread.  Also I wouldn't be in an RP if I didn't want to interact.  If I wanted to just be fighting I'd go play Moral Kombat or something.  I didn't say it would be easy for me to do it, but I really really want to be given the chance.  As it stands I'm finding myself wondering whether I still want to be in this RP or not.

Hm sorry... but that stills comes back to my problem of not knowing how to fit you in. PM me and maybe we can create more situations to allow for that.

I kinda want to have Arcturus to use the electric bolts to chain destroy the copies, however I am concerned that it would effect other peoples posts, that and I feel like it might be considered god modding... but on the other hand I don't want him just sitting around while everyone is doing their stuff.

I kinda want to have Arcturus to use the electric bolts to chain destroy the copies, however I am concerned that it would effect other peoples posts, that and I feel like it might be considered god modding... but on the other hand I don't want him just sitting around while everyone is doing their stuff.

There is almost no limit to the copies. After this posting round, it's going to get worse and the point will be that we can either retreat as our forces are getting pretty much decimated, or we can try to break through and destroy the big Geass field.

C'mon guys we need some posts. I'll let you guys control Zero, Kallen amd that other NPC for combo moves, but finish the fight in 1 post, cuz we gotta move on ahead.

Oh and can someone do me a favour and have a description of the forces getting beaten?

My character would say that Retreating could be possible however he would choose to stay since he can now locate the real Knightmares and can start picking them off one by one. And if the real Knightmare is removed then the copy goes as well. The discovery of the true Knightmares thanks to X.Y.

Archived