Code Geass: Black Knights [OoC/PG-13/Barely Started/Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My character will support Y. Opinion, cause he's want to take down K.K. for the sake of revenge XD

Back.

What do I need to do?

Rogue... you have 24 hours before Dante dies... C.C. is pretty vital and I really can't kill her off... I'll control her cuz I sort of need her for plot, but she'll be captured and out of action soon... 24 hours...

My character will support Y. Opinion, cause he's want to take down K.K. for the sake of revenge XD

RogueZero, what sort of things can Dante's Geass stop?

There are only 3 directions ATM, how the base turns out is up to you. A defense turret system has been activated, so watch out.

Also, this is a perfectly fine time for casual conversation over the radio, cuz you have to keep radio contact.

Hmm...go into the depths with Kongming or stay behind and fight off Maximilian...decisions...

You should totally ignore Maximilian and go under ground. I am sure that he will understand and not come chasing after you into the bowels of this fortress. :D

We're continuing. I believe Dante saw the commotion and went to help, seeing as there was nothing else to do.

Off to post now.

So ya. End the fight in one way or another, though don't hog all the glory and whatnot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived